Coach (2016) Eau de Parfum

Version from 2016
Coach (2016) (Eau de Parfum) by Coach

Coach (2016) (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Coach for women and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-fruity. It is being marketed by Inter Parfums.

Top Notes Top NotesRaspberry, Pink pepper, Pear
Heart Notes Heart NotesTurkish rose absolute, Gardenia, Cyclamen
Base Notes Base NotesSuede musk, Sandalwood, Cashmeran

Submitted by Michael, last update on 06.04.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is actress Chloë Grace Moretz, photographed by Steven Meisel.

8.0 6.0 6.0 4.0/10

Hazelnut
"Well, that's nice." Wait a minute, isn't little sister of...?
I like rose in fragrances and I don't like too sweet (!) berry notes either.
"Coach - Eau de Parfum" has quite some notes, I thought when I looked up the notes. Could that be something for me?
Nope. Mega boring "fruity-floral" fragrance, which we have all smelled like this or something similar. The beginning is definitely dominated by the noisy, overripe raspberry. The pear does the rest.
From time to time, the rose makes a soft voice, but gets a waddle from the raspberry over and over again. Does anyone have an inferiority complex?
The other flowers don't even dare. Even the base notes don't feel like going to kindergarten and don't show up on my skin.
The shelf life is ok, but too short for an eau de parfum (3-4 hours). The Sillage is more... well... let's not talk about it.
At the end of the day I wonder whether I am wearing "Coach" or some strawberry-raspberry bodyspray from the drugstore on my skin. It's the same thing.
Nah, the world doesn't need the scent. Save your money.
What am I glad that it was only a sample;)

Popular Coach

Coach for Men by Coach Coach (2016) (Eau de Parfum) by Coach Coach Floral by Coach Coach Platinum by Coach Poppy by Coach Coach (2007) (Eau de Parfum) by Coach Poppy Flower by Coach Coach (2010) (Eau de Toilette) by Coach Coach Love by Coach Poppy Citrine Blossom by Coach Leatherware by Coach Leatherware No. 02 by Coach Poppy Blossom by Coach Coach Rose d'Or by Coach Coach Summer Edition 2013 by Coach Leatherware No. 03 by Coach Leatherware No. 01 by Coach Coach Legacy by Coach Poppy Wild Flower by Coach Iris Splash by Coach