Coach 2016 Eau de Parfum

Version from 2016
Coach (2016) (Eau de Parfum) by Coach
Coach (2016) (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Coach for women and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-fruity. It is being marketed by Inter Parfums.

Top Notes Top NotesRaspberryRaspberry
CyclamenCyclamen
Base Notes Base NotesSuedeSuede
SandalwoodSandalwood
CashmeranCashmeran

Submitted by Michael, last update on 02.05.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is actress Chloë Grace Moretz, photographed by Steven Meisel.

No, thank you.
I’m not going to write much about this perfume other than it has been headache producing each time I’ve tried to wear it. The raspberry is immediately harsh and stings my nose (pepper?). I’ve tried to single out the notes, but I can’t do it. We are opposites on opposing spectrums, I suppose.

I always hope the next time will be better, but so far my experiment has been unsuccessful.

It feels like many other fruit medley perfumes sold at the discount store.
There’s nothing special here for me, so it’s time to allow this bottle a new family.
Raspberry spray
In the past I was always allowed to go with my grandfather to the drink market of our village and we bought - mineral water, a crate of beer, juice... And for me there was either a bottle of woodruff or raspberry soda. The former was poison green (this was still at times when natural dyes were not much in demand...), the latter bright pink. Raspberry soda made me think of Coach I recently sprayed empty.

The fragrance is not an absolute innovation, but it is a beautiful perfume. It matches the noble leather creations that Coach creates. It starts fruity and tangy thanks to raspberry and pepper, the rose soon makes it more classic and feminine. Coach is developing and I think this is one of the candidates who are also developing differently on different skins. Woody and soft he finally sounds out and with me he holds also some hours on the clothes through.

It takes a bit of getting used to the closure, which you have to open and close by turning it - but for the handbag or when travelling, that's actually not bad at all. Coach is not really playful or sweet, but already a ladylike fragrance - but for young ladies who are firmly in life with both of them. Just the raspberry soda for the big ones!
Tuzzifruzzi
Luckily only a little sample
I work my way through my scents and samples.
Here now Coach Parfum.
I had already seen the bottle at ..Türkise.. and almost hit it.
Note that he's not really aaaaaaa but he's got a pendant uiii new "buzz" for my key as my husband always scolds. The shiny pendant lets my magpie gene strike.
Otherwise I also buy on good luck and test then at home in peace. But this time amazingly not, fortunately.
I've had an eternity to try it out now, I'd gotten it on another purchase.
After the first spray flowery fresh, a little fruity. Then it gets kind of soft, almost tingly. Actually, it's nice. After a while my nose burns and itches really nervig.
Fortunately, the fragrance doesn't last long.
Now, I'm really glad I didn't let that jabber-jabber dazzle me. :-)
Hazelnut
"Well, that's nice." Wait a minute, isn't little sister of...?
I like rose in fragrances and I don't like too sweet (!) berry notes either.
"Coach - Eau de Parfum" has quite some notes, I thought when I looked up the notes. Could that be something for me?
Nope. Mega boring "fruity-floral" fragrance, which we have all smelled like this or something similar. The beginning is definitely dominated by the noisy, overripe raspberry. The pear does the rest.
From time to time, the rose makes a soft voice, but gets a waddle from the raspberry over and over again. Does anyone have an inferiority complex?
The other flowers don't even dare. Even the base notes don't feel like going to kindergarten and don't show up on my skin.
The shelf life is ok, but too short for an eau de parfum (3-4 hours). The Sillage is more... well... let's not talk about it.
At the end of the day I wonder whether I am wearing "Coach" or some strawberry-raspberry bodyspray from the drugstore on my skin. It's the same thing.
Nah, the world doesn't need the scent. Save your money.
What am I glad that it was only a sample;)

ScentwitchScentwitch 8 months ago
Nothing special here. It’s a strong raspberry/fruit medley that smells like many others on the market.

by Tuzzifruzzi
by Tuzzifruzzi

Popular Coach

Coach for Men by Coach Coach Platinum by Coach Coach Floral by Coach Coach Dreams by Coach Coach Dreams Sunset by Coach Coach Floral Blush by Coach Coach (2010) (Eau de Toilette) by Coach Coach Blue by Coach Poppy by Coach Coach (2007) (Eau de Parfum) by Coach Poppy Citrine Blossom by Coach Coach Love by Coach Poppy Blossom by Coach Coach Leatherware No̱ 02 by Coach Coach Leatherware by Coach Poppy Flower by Coach Coach Signature Rose d'Or by Coach Coach Limited Edition by Coach Poppy Limited Edition by Coach Coach Summer Edition 2013 by Coach