Coach Floral Blush (2019)

Coach Floral Blush by Coach

Coach Floral Blush is a new perfume by Coach for women and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Inter Parfums.

Top Notes Top NotesGoji berry
Heart Notes Heart NotesPeony
Base Notes Base NotesBlond woods

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 26.09.2019

8.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

The Landau
I like the coach scents.

They have a touch of romance that reminds me of the tranquil country life and my youth.

In our shed stands an old Landauer, with whom I would have liked to go to my wedding.

Again and again I raised the tarpaulin under which the piece of jewellery rests, and again and again I imagined what it would be like if it looked freshly cleaned and tense.

But it remained with the imagination - for the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.

I should've been playing coach for days.

So I was sprayed to the church with the dented range, which was also uncleaned.

But the coach scents are awakening my young girl's dreams again.
And floral blush especially.

This soft sweetness mixed with berries won't let go of my nose.
The wood tone is also supple and light.

An overland trip in bright summer - or even in golden autumn.

I have Rosamunde Pilcher pictures before my eyes again.

Couldn't one make my dream come true?

Reality reaches me on the phone: If you clean the Landauer - I stretch for you.
You know where buckets and rags are.

That doesn't sound like the Pilcher movie - I think the romantic scent will be enough for me
7.0 6.0 5.0 6.5/10

Lisalein
young flowery-fruity mainstream fragrance for spring or summer
Abstract:
I would roughly describe the fragrance as floral-fruity, fresh. I think he's more suitable for younger women. It is not a special fragrance, reminds me strongly of La vie est Belle EDT in combination with Tresór-Midnightrose. The durability is not appropriate for the price and an EDP m.E..

Long version:
Maybe liegt´s on my nose, even if the described ´Duftnoten´ don't have much in common: but somehow this scent reminds me very strongly of La vie est Belle EDT with rose intonation only that the coach scent is even more fruity and not so powdery. Also, I think the durability of the La Vie est belle EDT [!] is much better than this EDP.... I don't know how goji berry ´in Natur´ smells - at least I don't smell any ;-)
*´Einklang´: something ´sprittig´ , rosy, sweet-berry [ similar to the ´Himbeere´ in the safe: Midnight Rose] maybe some blood orange for the ´zitrische Frische´
*Medium sound: rose, raspberry - which peach?- because the scent disappears very fast you can hardly smell anything of it...
*Finale: Towards the end, if you notice anything at all, a musk note remains... The fragrance is by no means bad, but nothing special either, one has already smelled umpteen times - I would have expected more from the brand Coach which is well known for good men's fragrances... The Otto Kern: Commitment drugged fragrance for less than half the price lasts longer.

* Flacon: Typical design by Coach with a slightly different atomizer than other perfumes, pink-pink watercolor gradient, The logo is in the glass ´gepresst´, under the atomizer there is a pink plate in pink leather[optic], on it hangs a hibiscus flower pendant in leather[optic]. It's well known that you can argue about tastes, it just seems a bit kitschy. In my opinion there are more beautiful, individual and high-quality flacons in the price range, e.g. La vie est belle, Versace Eros, Versace Dylan Blue

Popular Coach

Coach for Men by Coach Coach (2016) (Eau de Parfum) by Coach Coach Platinum by Coach Coach Floral by Coach Poppy by Coach Coach (2007) (Eau de Parfum) by Coach Poppy Flower by Coach Coach (2010) (Eau de Toilette) by Coach Coach Love by Coach Coach Floral Blush by Coach Poppy Citrine Blossom by Coach Leatherware by Coach Leatherware No. 02 by Coach Poppy Blossom by Coach Coach Rose d'Or by Coach Coach Summer Edition 2013 by Coach Leatherware No. 03 by Coach Leatherware No. 01 by Coach Coach Legacy by Coach Poppy Wild Flower by Coach