Poppy Flower 2011

Poppy Flower by Coach
Poppy Flower is a perfume by Coach for women and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-fresh. It was last marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Top Notes Top NotesIvy, Lychee, Blackcurrant, Citrus notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesRaspberry, Jasmine, Peony, Rose, Waterlily
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Apricot, Musk, Sandalwood

Submitted by Lilau, last update on 24.05.2016.

Toeing the line...
I do find Coach POPPY FLOWER to be more floral and less acrylic/vinyl than its namesake, but to my nose this fragrance, like so many recent floral launches, toes the line between household cleaning products and perfume. I believe that the "wet ivy" and the "water lily" are contributing to the overall aquatic feeling here, but the peony is also fairly dominant. This composition is definitely more of a floral than a fruity-floral fragrance to my nose, as I do not actually detect any of the fruits listed as notes.

Since I did not really enjoy POPPY, I'm neither disappointed nor surprised to find that POPPY FLOWER is also not for me. This one might work for those who like the offerings of the house of Clean.

by Jasmine87
by Jasmine87

Popular Coach

Coach for Men by Coach Coach Platinum by Coach Coach Floral by Coach Coach (2016) (Eau de Parfum) by Coach Coach (2010) (Eau de Toilette) by Coach Coach Blue by Coach Coach Floral Blush by Coach Coach Dreams by Coach Poppy by Coach Coach (2007) (Eau de Parfum) by Coach Poppy Citrine Blossom by Coach Coach Love by Coach