Taxi by Cofinluxe / Cofci
Taxi is a perfume by Cofinluxe / Cofci for men and was released in 1984. The scent is spicy-woody. It is still available to purchase.

Mark Buxton

Lavender, Bergamot, Star anise, Sandalwood, Ambergris, Nutmeg

Submitted by Ironheart, last update on 21.11.2018.

Gmmcnair
Minimalist and still smells so good!
I bought my bottle of Taxi for less than $10 USD. I had heard several praises on this particular fragrance on a couple of other forums, and perfume blogs. I have heard it likened to being a skeletal version of masculines like Drakkar Noir. I can see that resemblance, but I think it also stands on its own merits.

The fragrance may be minimalist...I do get some light citrus in addition to the notes listed above...but it is a good thing in this case. It's a budget fragrance that actually uses good ingredients. So, while the sticker price is cheap, the smell is comfortable and a bit elegant. Scent strength is moderate, drying down to a soft woody, lightly leathery tobacco fragrance. Quite nice.

Longevity on this one is incredibly good. I still had a soft skin scent 12 hours into my wearing...nothing heavy, but still noticeable.

Overall I think it's a great value, if you can live without the typical blast of top notes. The drydown on this fragrance is where the beauty lies, and I give it a strong 8 out of 10. Incredible value.

Popular Cofinluxe / Cofci

Love Love de Toi by Cofinluxe / Cofci Watt Mauve by Cofinluxe / Cofci Love Love - Love Music by Cofinluxe / Cofci Watt Pink by Cofinluxe / Cofci Love Love de Toi - At Night by Cofinluxe / Cofci Watt Blue by Cofinluxe / Cofci Taxi 2 by Cofinluxe / Cofci Watt by Cofinluxe / Cofci Watt Else for Women by Cofinluxe / Cofci Watt Else for Men by Cofinluxe / Cofci Love Love - Shop & Love by Cofinluxe / Cofci Love Love - Sun & Love by Cofinluxe / Cofci Watt Black by Cofinluxe / Cofci Taxi Blue by Cofinluxe / Cofci Taxi NY by Cofinluxe / Cofci Watt Gold by Cofinluxe / Cofci Watt Red by Cofinluxe / Cofci Thé by Cofinluxe / Cofci Watt Yellow by Cofinluxe / Cofci Watt Green by Cofinluxe / Cofci