Amazingreen by Comme des Garçons

Amazingreen is a perfume by Comme des Garçons for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is green-fresh. It is being marketed by Puig.

Top Notes Top NotesGreen pepper, Hazelnut, Palm leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesIvy leaf, Flintstone, Orris root, Coriander seed
Base Notes Base NotesSmoke, Gunpowder accord, Vetiver, White musk

Submitted by Beautycase, last update on 08.04.2019

Marquise27
I'm standing in the jungle
A very fresh, green, cool metallic energizer. There you are awake in the morning and ready for all deeds. This slightly smoky (gunpowder?) is interesting, doesn't fit in at first, but becomes harmonious with time. After a few hours this slightly icy touch is gone and gives way to a light musk iris note. This fragrance shows a few sides for me and changes in the course of the first hours very positively. I see the fragrance rather at a young guy who also beats sometimes over the severity but always with the heart is present. Durability is good, bottle looks cool in the metallic look. Price is something is in the middle price segment.
8.0 7.0 7.0 7.5/10

PinesResinLianasBuchsPeng
Wonderfully green (ah!), irritating, lion tooth green, grassy, aromatic. Herbaceous. Mineral. Pond water, slightly brackish. What grows on a stream. View into the sky, treetops. Native, exotic? Weird.

Earth, well-watered. Sun-heated. Roots break through the earth's surface.
Barefoot, freshly creamed. Men's skin, women's fragrance. A dragonfly.

Foreign matter, bitter, sour, a straw to chew on. Tastes bad, spit out.
After one hour maggi herb and wood, but somehow, well let's say "apart" (horrible word). Light smoke, somewhere at the edge of the forest hangs a little fog and PiffPaff despite summer day in the forest feeling.

And jungle in general. Lianas too, I'm sure. With pine resin, yes, yes, quite cross-faunatic.

Now I remember the Buxus from the Margiela Untitled. It is always a little oppressive, and attracts attention, even years later.

Is there bark mulch? Bang - a flint falls down and it dusts. Somewhere a mouse rustles and fur leaves a light musk scent. Not clean, but rather such stripped undercoat from a green-spotted saw- er mammal, which I have never seen at Sielmann like this.

I'm going to fan myself some fresh air with a palm leaf. I don't know if I really smell it.
To the smoke comes the blue-green freshness of Vetiver, yes, I like to stay with it and the scent with me. So about five hours more.

P.S.: You see: At AugustA the fragrance is coming along well, but that took some tests with a long time interval (years!). In this way, it changes from one (un)possible green to the next between superficially unagitatedly fresh synthetic bathroom shower tile green and off on the liana through the jungle. I think it's funny now and I really like to wear it now and then. Some people think it's a solid men's fragrance. Either way, off into the countryside! And a Hallali for all golfers who stumbled over the vine! Green remains green and is not always green. It won't get any greener!
5.0 5.0 2.5 3.0/10

Green?
Green? With a lot of imagination but only in the beginning.
Tried a sample on my holidays and was bored to hell.

Sillage is weak and lasts only 3 hours on my skin.
It is synthetic and musky to me this weird creation.
A Mainstream product, not the Comme des Garçons I hoped for. No exciting edges nor amazing! The bottle is still nice tho.

If you want green and like the idea of lemony green roots, leaves and the feel of sun warmed earth under the fig trees I'd say try Ninfeo Mio by Goutal or the more feminin "Delicate" by Boadicea. Best green thing out there is Byredo 1996 at the moment.
7.5 5.0 2.5 1.0/10

It's Perfect for Cinco De Mayo
I couldn't really write a long review on this one, there is not much to say other than it reminds me of lightening striking, spent fire crackers and fajitas. But mostly this is all green bell pepper (Capsicums) and synthetic ivy and crushed green leaves with a touch of vetiver. It's just very weird, linear and unappealing on my skin. I wanted to love this so much...I want a cool CdG bottle in my collection and green is my favorite color, but this falls so flat-no dice. I think that I would only recommend this for professional day/office use for the folks that truly love fresh sliced biting pungent green bell peppers in a salad of bitter greens with a little trail of resinous smoke in the base and want people to whisper "Is someone roasting peppers?" as the go by the water cooler. Truthfully, this is the most uninspired Comme des Garçons I have come across so far and I am about a third through sampling the entire line. My biggest gripe with this one is "gunpowder accord" sounds so daring and I was so excited to get ahold of this sample to experience the danger! Where ever the gunpowder accord limped off to...I hope it comes back with a Medi-vac crew...this is a 'muy grave' (very serious) train wreck in a gorgeous green flask.

by TheScenter