Artek - Standard (2009)

Artek - Standard by Comme des Garçons

Artek - Standard is a popular perfume by Comme des Garçons for women and men and was released in 2009. The scent is woody-spicy. It is being marketed by Puig.

Fennel, Ginger, Lemon, Saffron, Cedarwood, Musk

Submitted by Seglein, last update on 11.07.2019

10.0 8.0 8.0 9.5/10

Taskphorce
I'll take some metal with my tea....Please!
I've been wearing this fragrance consistently since I acquired it and will likely finish this bottle before anything else that I have in my collection. This and Dry Clean are my favorites of the CDG line. What can you expect with Artek Standard? It is sharp, especially in the opening and you are immediately hit with a poignant lemon-y tea metallic accord with a cedar backbone. The saffron appears clean and a floral musk supports these quirky notes. Artek shares some characteristics with Santal 33 by Le Labo (both have that sharp woody backbone) but there is no sandalwood at all in this fragrance. I've layered this with CDG Synthetic Series 6: Dry Clean and some how they work wonderfully together. It is very clean and versatile. With respect to performance, you can spray this 10x without offending anyone yet it isn't a weak concentration either. The fragrance is weird but very attractive and easy to wear. Who is better at creating abstract/avante garde fragrances than Comme des Garcons? I really recommend this to any CDG fan....

by MrFumejunkie