Floriental by Comme des Garçons

Floriental is a perfume by Comme des Garçons for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is spicy-smoky. It is being marketed by Puig.

Labdanum, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Frankincense, Pink pepper, Plum liqueur

Submitted by Michael, last update on 13.09.2019

censer of senses
This was given to me as a gift by someone i love without me testing/sampling it before i received it. It is one of my favorite perfumes, if not my most favorite.
The "FLORIENTAL" constellation has incense drenched in labdanum as its gravitational force and all other notes are satellites orbiting around them.
The initial plum note has a honey/gourmandish trail that is omnipresent through out the life of the constellation. Another satellite would be the sandalwood that gives a powdery hint with balsamic facets. I don’t really perceive the pepper note, but i think i get an aromatic feel...
The beauty of the "FLORIENTAL" constellation is that although it is fully artificial and monodimensional , it's almost innovative and surprisingly natural-felling.
I am surprised that it is so under-rated by us.
10.0 4.0 4.0 8.0/10

A little disappointment
At first, I wanted to buy it immediately. For the price and minus 20%. "What a dimmed, moderate, soft church consecration smoke! That's the way I want him!" It's a good thing I got stuck with the other droughts. After a while I smelled again on my wrist and oops! The incense had completely disappeared, dissolved by a sweetish chord a la L'Artisan Parfumer "Mon Numero 10", well known to me, but much quieter and not so lively. "I already have Mon Numero 10. Thanks a lot. I really don't need Dupe. Am severely disappointed because of the disappearance of the beautiful early incense.

The durability I estimate as approx. 4-5 and the Sillage is very quiet.
Otherwise, the scent's fine. Unisex.

Trucklady 160 days ago
A pimped up Feminite du Bois.
Hermesh 4 years ago
First transparent - and thus special - plum note, then the average base: woody-oudy, spicy, sweet and amber-scented.+2
OPomone 4 years ago
0-5 min: burst of incense
6-15 min: dance of the spicy woods
16 min-3 h: sweet nothingness.
Oh, I almost forgot! I saw a plum passing by.+6
5.0

Vielen Dank ♡ ich erfreu mich auch weiterhin an eueren Bildern -  manchmal stumm(⌒.-)=★
by Seejungfrau