Floriental by Comme des Garçons

Floriental is a perfume by Comme des Garçons for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is spicy-smoky. It is being marketed by Puig.

Labdanum, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Frankincense, Pink pepper, Plum liqueur

Submitted by Michael, last update on 04.01.2020.

7.0 5.0 6.0 8.5/10

Floral new!
It seems like an eternity that I've really been working here. Over the holidays, I generally lose the sense of time about which day of the week it is and some messages accumulated, because I also only sporadically entered my daily scent. Excuse me if I haven't answered everything in detail so far. At least I had managed to upload 3 photos. YAY!
First of all, I wish everyone a Happy New Year, good health, a carefree time and really fragrant moments and I thank those who thought of me. I hope you all got in okay
My last comment is only 16 days old, but as I said, it feels much longer and I feel the need to introduce myself, because hardly any writer of the last 10 days I knew, was newly registered or came out of obscurity. I have the feeling that a perfume membership was a present for some of them under the Christmas tree, or they were very lonely. Well that changes with activity here, so be welcome
Well then...Hello first of all, I am the Schoork, very old, I always wear my hair open and I sometimes write comments. I like fragrant scents and if possible no animal when spraying. Besides perfume, my hobbies include sport and especially clay pigeon greeting. I also drive a sporty car and find influencers stupid.

So then we've got that. In detail read my book "First ascent of the nasal septum" or single chapters under comments on my page.
Na juti as the Berliner would say now, let's go ahead and celebrate the new year with commi No.194. Wow I have to celebrate the 200th dit soon wa then, wa?
But now for the scent here.
I think it's really good.
It starts nice and powerful with plum, not too sweet in my nose, and directly nice and woody. I really like that. Whether this is now necessarily plum liqueur, as indicated I can not say, it is not sticky in any case.
Then it gets a bit smoky, a bit spicy and then this scent manages to become somehow balmy in the end. I suppose the labdanum is responsible for this. I think that's really good
It would have landed directly with me, if it did not have such an unspeakable durability with me, like by the way all CdG I have got to know so far.
I think that sucks The plum stays for an hour, then I still have about 2h of the scent, maybe 3h if I walk outside against the wind So with a lot of good will, I give a 6 here, because it doesn't last much longer on clothes either.
That's such a pity, because somehow this is already uni... I mean unique. I'm really sorry about that, because I already like him. Sillage is also more like this lala.
Annoying, especially since it's the perfect time of year.
I have tested it several times, the result unfortunately always stayed the same.
By the way, there is nothing floral about the fragrance, so the name doesn't fit somehow. Plumorental, or PlumPlum would not have been soooo original either.

As mentioned it's a pity, I'm not an after sprayer, so the fragrance as it is now is not a candidate for a purchase. I'd take it as a gift, though. But other fragrances that I have recently gotten to know have this potential and I will certainly report about them I am curious what the new year will bring in terms of fragrance, what discoveries I will make, both positive and negative, and what words I will find to bring you closer to them
I look forward to it, as well as to you who will accompany me as far as you like On a fragrance 2020.

Your Schoork
10.0 6.0 8.0 9.0/10

Finally something different!
It's really a unisex scent. I couldn't categorize him clearly anywhere and that's a good thing!
The plum is clearly there, but there is also a cherry-like nuance in the background.
Almost magically it envelops you and definitely shows its uniqueness.
After a scent test I just had to have it and use it regularly. Finally again a special fragrance that is fun!

censer of senses
This was given to me as a gift by someone i love without me testing/sampling it before i received it. It is one of my favorite perfumes, if not my most favorite.
The "FLORIENTAL" constellation has incense drenched in labdanum as its gravitational force and all other notes are satellites orbiting around them.
The initial plum note has a honey/gourmandish trail that is omnipresent through out the life of the constellation. Another satellite would be the sandalwood that gives a powdery hint with balsamic facets. I don’t really perceive the pepper note, but i think i get an aromatic feel...
The beauty of the "FLORIENTAL" constellation is that although it is fully artificial and monodimensional , it's almost innovative and surprisingly natural-felling.
I am surprised that it is so under-rated by us.
10.0 4.0 4.0 8.0/10

A little disappointment
At first, I wanted to buy it immediately. For the price and minus 20%. "What a dimmed, moderate, soft church consecration smoke! That's the way I want him!" It's a good thing I got stuck with the other droughts. After a while I smelled again on my wrist and oops! The incense had completely disappeared, dissolved by a sweetish chord a la L'Artisan Parfumer "Mon Numero 10", well known to me, but much quieter and not so lively. "I already have Mon Numero 10. Thanks a lot. I really don't need Dupe. Am severely disappointed because of the disappearance of the beautiful early incense.

The durability I estimate as approx. 4-5 and the Sillage is very quiet.
Otherwise, the scent's fine. Unisex.

Trucklady 8 months ago
A pimped up Feminite du Bois.
Hermesh 4 years ago
First transparent - and thus special - plum note, then the average base: woody-oudy, spicy, sweet and amber-scented.+2
OPomone 5 years ago
0-5 min: burst of incense
6-15 min: dance of the spicy woods
16 min-3 h: sweet nothingness.
Oh, I almost forgot! I saw a plum passing by.+6
5.0

Vielen Dank ♡ ich erfreu mich auch weiterhin an eueren Bildern -  manchmal stumm(⌒.-)=★
by Seejungfrau
by TomLavender
by Vladmsc
by Vladmsc

Popular Comme des Garçons

Wonderwood by Comme des Garçons Comme des Garçons 2 by Comme des Garçons Comme des Garçons 2 Man by Comme des Garçons Series 3: Incense - Kyoto by Comme des Garçons Series 3: Incense - Avignon by Comme des Garçons Amazingreen by Comme des Garçons 8 88 by Comme des Garçons Series 4: Cologne - Vettiveru by Comme des Garçons Black Comme des Garçons by Comme des Garçons Monocle Scent One: Hinoki by Comme des Garçons Daphne by Comme des Garçons Blackpepper by Comme des Garçons Blue Invasion - Blue Encens by Comme des Garçons Series 3: Incense - Zagorsk by Comme des Garçons Comme des Garçons Eau de Parfum by Comme des Garçons Concrete by Comme des Garçons G I R L by Pharrell Williams by Comme des Garçons Wonderoud by Comme des Garçons Monocle Scent Three: Sugi by Comme des Garçons Series 3: Incense - Jaisalmer by Comme des Garçons