Copper by Comme des Garçons

Copper is a new perfume by Comme des Garçons for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is spicy The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Puig.

Persian galbanum, Peruvian pink pepper, Madagascan ginger, Tobacco leaf, Blackcurrant, Violet leaf, Amber, Vanilla, Ethiopian myrrh

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 12.12.2019.

The advertising campaign was directed by American photographer and filmmaker Tyler Mitchell.

10.0 8.0/10

Open the hatch!
How I had been looking forward to the fragrance, I could hardly stand it - I was solemn at the first sprayer.
The top note immediately flashed me without me immediately knowing why. A fragrance for a top 20 selection, absolutely! Then, unfortunately, this strange sweetness came along, on which I do not stand unfortunately.
Over and over again to better understand him. Now I have the following approaches:

What I find most appealing about it is a fine pepper, perfectly bound in tobacco and galbanum. The pepper doesn't smell like it, but I think it's as crucial an element as a good bass in music. The tobacco vanilla combination makes Copper related to Tobacco Vanilla by Tom Ford, whereby I experience its sweetness personally as hardly wearable for me, because less broken.
I don't notice ginger, but I wouldn't have missed it either.
The myrrh is a good idea here, if you had just retracted the amber vanilla cannon!

For the top note, however, I love Copper and will certainly wear him many more times... and even if the sweet perfume under my T-shirt finally comes up to me, I still feel comfortable with it.

A small main prize at the end of the year, how nice.

Popular Comme des Garçons

Wonderwood by Comme des Garçons Comme des Garçons 2 by Comme des Garçons Comme des Garçons 2 Man by Comme des Garçons Series 3: Incense - Kyoto by Comme des Garçons Series 3: Incense - Avignon by Comme des Garçons Amazingreen by Comme des Garçons Series 4: Cologne - Vettiveru by Comme des Garçons 8 88 by Comme des Garçons Black Comme des Garçons by Comme des Garçons Floriental by Comme des Garçons Monocle Scent One: Hinoki by Comme des Garçons Daphne by Comme des Garçons Blackpepper by Comme des Garçons Blue Invasion - Blue Encens by Comme des Garçons Series 3: Incense - Zagorsk by Comme des Garçons Comme des Garçons Eau de Parfum by Comme des Garçons Concrete by Comme des Garçons Wonderoud by Comme des Garçons Series 3: Incense - Jaisalmer by Comme des Garçons G I R L by Pharrell Williams by Comme des Garçons