Areia Salgada (2017)

Areia Salgada by Comporta Perfumes

Areia Salgada is a perfume by Comporta Perfumes for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is fresh-woody. It is still in production.

Daniel Josier

Top Notes Top NotesElemi resin, Apple, Thyme, Bergamot, Cypress
Heart Notes Heart NotesCedar, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-valley
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Leather, Patchouli

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 31.01.2020.

All at once
Areia Salgada simply sounded so wonderful, the name, the fragrances, the many positive comments.

My impression is, here a smell wants everything at once. It was just too much for me. Yesterday I tested the Areia Salgada, not only on one arm, no, I fogged myself up in the morning and wore the scent all day long, at work, during sports. That wasn't a problem, I didn't feel bad with it, there was no need to shower. It is an interesting fragrance that will not bother anyone.

But there's so much in the scent here at the same time. Spiciness (which I liked very much), fruitiness (green apple shampoo, has not disturbed), maritime and aquatic notes (quite synthetic) and also some wood, leather and amber.

Honestly, it was all too much in one fragrance. I found this to be an olfactory overkill, especially as there was no smell. I also found Areia Salgada rather masculine. In the dry-down came a nice amber note, which I liked very much. The Sillage was pleasant, on myself I perceived the scent well, no one spoke to me about the scent. I found the shelf life above average (all day). Many thanks to the dear Strangelove for the test possibility.

JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 22 months ago
Similar to Aventus.

Popular Comporta Perfumes

Mosquito (Eau de Parfum) by Comporta Perfumes Dona Bia by Comporta Perfumes Sela by Comporta Perfumes Palafítico by Comporta Perfumes Muda by Comporta Perfumes