Aloha Tiaré 1984 Eau de Toilette

Aloha Tiaré (Eau de Toilette) by Comptoir Sud Pacifique
Aloha Tiaré (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Comptoir Sud Pacifique for women and was released in 1984. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesFrangipaniFrangipani
Heart Notes Heart NotesTiaréTiaré
Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesMonoïMonoï
BenzoinBenzoin
CoconutCoconut
MuskMusk
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 27.12.2021.

Bikini Atoll In All Connotations
I bought a second hand 100ml bottle of this for not very much! I can understand why someone would pass it on to a new home with only a little used out of it. It is super sweet and super strong, definitely a one spray baby. I wanted it for my holiday as I was looking for a suntan oil type fragrance for the evenings because I don't wear fragrance during the day on a beach. This does fit the bill, although I can also imagine using this in the deep, dark winter months as a pick-me up, when you feel the summer is never going to materialize.

I'm getting a fizzy sweet vibe in the opening notes but apart from that it follows the fragrance pyramid listed above. I think mine is an older bottle as it has no ingredients list, just water, parfum, alcohol, so I don't know if it differs from the current version available.

I can also imagine passing this on to a new owner to enjoy eventually as I am probably never going to make dent in it, seriously, it is a scent bomb!

Cough Syrup
Like many other Comptoirs, this one is as much overwhelmingly sweet that I could not manage to wait until it completely opened on my skin but I ran to wash it off as sooner, as better.

To my nose, it smells very synthetic with benzoin as the only recognizable note I could pick. It reminded me a lot of the smell of one of those children’s cough syrups. Big disappointment, I expected more from this dreamy pyramid notes.

by Maryline
by Maryline
by Sherapop
by Sherapop
by Parfümliebe
by Parfümliebe

Popular Comptoir Sud Pacifique

Amour de Cacao by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Extrême (Eau de Toilette) by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Eau du Gouverneur / L'Homme by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Ambre by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Rhum & Tabac by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Banane by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vétyver Haïti (2016) by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Blackberry by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Mokha by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Souffle des Indes by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Coco Extrême by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Extrême (Eau de Parfum) by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Green Patchouli by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Amande by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Jardins Pop - Cologne Mood by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Bois de Filao by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Éclats d'Amandes by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Coco by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Voyages en Orient - Jardin Neroli by Comptoir Sud Pacifique