Aloha Tiaré (1984) Eau de Toilette

Aloha Tiaré (Eau de Toilette) by Comptoir Sud Pacifique

Aloha Tiaré (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Comptoir Sud Pacifique for women and was released in 1984. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesFrangipani
Heart Notes Heart NotesTiaré, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesMonoï, Benzoin, Coconut, Musk, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 16.05.2018

Bikini Atoll In All Connotations
I bought a second hand 100ml bottle of this for not very much! I can understand why someone would pass it on to a new home with only a little used out of it. It is super sweet and super strong, definitely a one spray baby. I wanted it for my holiday as I was looking for a suntan oil type fragrance for the evenings because I don't wear fragrance during the day on a beach. This does fit the bill, although I can also imagine using this in the deep, dark winter months as a pick-me up, when you feel the summer is never going to materialize.

I'm getting a fizzy sweet vibe in the opening notes but apart from that it follows the fragrance pyramid listed above. I think mine is an older bottle as it has no ingredients list, just water, parfum, alcohol, so I don't know if it differs from the current version available.

I can also imagine passing this on to a new owner to enjoy eventually as I am probably never going to make dent in it, seriously, it is a scent bomb!
Scent 2.0/10
Cough Syrup
Like many other Comptoirs, this one is as much overwhelmingly sweet that I could not manage to wait until it completely opened on my skin but I ran to wash it off as sooner, as better.

To my nose, it smells very synthetic with benzoin as the only recognizable note I could pick. It reminded me a lot of the smell of one of those children’s cough syrups. Big disappointment, I expected more from this dreamy pyramid notes.

by Maryline