Aloha Tiaré (Eau de Toilette) by Comptoir Sud Pacifique

Aloha Tiaré 1984 Eau de Toilette

Smellsogood
22.06.2013 - 10:08 AM

Bikini Atoll In All Connotations

I bought a second hand 100ml bottle of this for not very much! I can understand why someone would pass it on to a new home with only a little used out of it. It is super sweet and super strong, definitely a one spray baby. I wanted it for my holiday as I was looking for a suntan oil type fragrance for the evenings because I don't wear fragrance during the day on a beach. This does fit the bill, although I can also imagine using this in the deep, dark winter months as a pick-me up, when you feel the summer is never going to materialize.

I'm getting a fizzy sweet vibe in the opening notes but apart from that it follows the fragrance pyramid listed above. I think mine is an older bottle as it has no ingredients list, just water, parfum, alcohol, so I don't know if it differs from the current version available.

I can also imagine passing this on to a new owner to enjoy eventually as I am probably never going to make dent in it, seriously, it is a scent bomb!

Latest Reviews

SmellsogoodSmellsogood 8 years ago
Arabian Amber - Illuminum

Arabian Amber More of A "Sent Bon" Than a Niche Offering
The scent of the sirocco, hot and dry, carrying a trace of the spices from a far away souk. This is not a heavy fragrance, in fact it is quite sheer, so I think some people may be put off by this aspect of it. I got mine...

SmellsogoodSmellsogood 8 years ago
Mandarin - Isabell

Mandarin More Pomelo Than Mandarin
This is a lovely pomelo fragrance as you really get a sense of the thick rind of the fruit The juniper gives it a slightly bitter green note, while the only florals I can pick up is the orange flower. It smells like a hot afternoon in a citrus...