Coco Extrême by Comptoir Sud Pacifique

Coco Extrême is a perfume by Comptoir Sud Pacifique for women and was released in 2006. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesVanilla blossom, Coconut pulp
Heart Notes Heart NotesTonka bean, Milk froth, Desiccated coconut
Base Notes Base NotesRock sugar, Coconut, Madagascan vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 08.10.2019

Pure Coconut...
Coco Extrême, or "Extreme Coconut" is a fragrance (like many in the Comptoir Sud Pacifique line) which is true to it's name.

Now, coconut is the main player here. It's in the name, it's in the composition, it's loud and it's "extreme".

What I get from this is the many facets of coconut throughout this perfume. The fresh aspects, like the juice, the pulp and the flesh... and the dry aspects; the powdered coconut, the coconut butter, the cream. It's like all of these aspects rolled into one. I also get the aroma of coconut biscuits. The ones made with fresh butter and lots of sugar. This is definitely a delicious perfume, a great example of a "gourmand" scent.

Overall though, Coco Extrême can be one-dimensional. It's all about the coconut from start to finish. I think that if you like that sort of thing (i.e. you are someone who enjoys the smell of coconut and has a craving for a purely coconut smell), then look no further, as this is the one. If you are looking for something that is more than just coconut, or dislike the note in general, then perhaps it would be best to look elsewhere.

As for me, I like it! Although I wouldn't reach for it everyday. Again I would have to be "in the mood" to wear something like this, or smell like this all the time. I will say this though, it did bring a smile to my face, and if a perfume can make me happy like that, then it isn't such a bad perfume after all...