Eau de Naphé by Comptoir Sud Pacifique

Eau de Naphé is a perfume by Comptoir Sud Pacifique for women and was released in 2007. The scent is floral-fresh. The production was apparently discontinued.

Daniel Molière

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Orange blossom, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesWhite musk, Cedarwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 16.08.2018

What a beautiful scent!!
I have received a sample of Eau de Naphé from the dear Navuc and was shocked.
I haven't had a soooo pleasant, tasty (yes, yes - I know: many people don't like "tasty" in connection with perfume descriptions...) and magical scent for a long time
I'm afraid I can't really describe the smell. Sometimes I walk around like that and suddenly I smell a great smell... where does it come from? what is it? it's often hard to tell, but that's exactly how it goes with naphé. It smells so incredibly good (for me) and does not tip over on the skin.
It is not fruity, not sweet, rather sweet-floral, but not in such an intrusive way flowery, fresh but not aquatic, delicate and pure. Just great.

Unfortunately the production was stopped (what a pity it is!!!!) but I could get hold of another OVP crucible on ebay.fr. I hope it arrives soon, the Eau de Naphé is already one of my favourite fragrances!!
5.0 7.5 7.0/10

Aloha Oe
"Aloha ‘Oe,” the most beloved of all Hawaiian songs, was composed by Princess Lili‘uokalani in the late 1870s. Although Lili‘uokalani categorized “Aloha ‘Oe” as a love song, it is considered by most a song of farewell, due to its recurrent lyric theme.

Eau de Naphe is a lovely white floral reminiscent of relaxing on a tropical beach with the faint sounds of a strummed ukelele floating along on the breeze. The soft susurration of the calming waves and the palm fronds waving aloft with a setting sun behind them herald the unfurling of Jasmine flowers here, intensified by lush Orange Blossom in a lei around the neck combined with buttery Ylang Ylang. It's a touch 'melancolique' as this is probably the end of a holiday, urging the wearer to find a final memory of these intoxicating smells.
I'm not generally a fan of White Musk but I don't find it bothering my nose here. Rather, the intense floral heart of this fragrance laid on a superb bed of Cedar is ultimately fulfilling. Eau de Naphe settles down relatively quickly into a 'white floral eau de cologne'. I , for one, would love to have this in EDP strength.

Try it if you enjoy your white florals on the tropical side.