Éclats d'Amandes 2019

Éclats d'Amandes by Comptoir Sud Pacifique
7.5 / 10 42 Ratings
Éclats d'Amandes is a popular perfume by Comptoir Sud Pacifique for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is gourmand-sweet. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top Notes AlmondAlmond CinnamonCinnamon
Heart Notes Heart Notes Tonka beanTonka bean CedarCedar
Base Notes Base Notes SandalwoodSandalwood Tonka beanTonka bean MuskMusk

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 25.01.2023.

1 in-depth fragrance description
Top Review 19
The sheen of almonds
... ...that's probably what it's supposed to be called? The glow of tonsils? Or more like slivered almonds? I am by no means an expert on French - after all, the Italian is the basis of my bread and perfume business, and isn't it true that people love EITHER French OR Italian? Well - one thing I am in any case: a great almond lover and a bit of a connoisseur of almond perfumes. Now it is time to judge this almond perfume.
Basically, you can't be angry with CPS: they can't help it. Have they ever released a fragrance that would have affected the olfactory nerves differently from an éclat d'obus, a shell splinter?
I love coconut more than anything. But do I really like Coco Extrême? I don't see how. This bomb of sweetness is not a real coconut perfume. It's just the arousal of a coconut association, by the name, the Caribbean-like bottle, the desire for coconut. Does anyone else feel like Vanilla Abricot? Vanilla Pineapple? Vanilla Pitahaya? The hated Matin Câlin? The harrowing aloe tiaré? Everything at CPS is always extreme, not just the extras. Personally, I honestly like vanilla extrême, but it's the only scent of CPS that I can stand on bitterly cold winter days.
Éclat d'Amandes, considerably more expensive than its extreme relatives, I wanted to get to know after all. Because almond perfumes are, as I said, a little hobby of mine, and I can inhale an authentic marzipan note for hours, especially when I'm on a diet again.
But what unfolds when I use the really high-quality spray head makes me recoil in horror: This is cinnamon. This is almonds. This is tonka bean. And here is more tonka bean. The whole thing is unbelievably, unbelievably sweet, it's bitter almond, but without any depth, it remains on the surface, a brutal sugar brew that can't be compared to anything in the kitchen, to any baking ingredients or gourmet pleasure: it's pure artificiality. Just as the fruit yoghurt remains identifiable by the ever-identical taste of the artificial strawberry, although it has nothing to do with strawberry, so this sweet, overwhelming scent is marzipan-amondly, without the slightest thing to do with real almond paste-dominated marzipan, and cinnamony- rather cinnamon-prone, since nothing, absolutely nothing, reminds one of the already artificially inflated roasted almonds.
In this respect, Éclat d'Amandes is a strong, unmistakable glow of almond artifice, a warning neon blue sign with the signal: "I have been invented! I do not exist! If you stuff a lot of fast food and artificial stuff into you, I might remind you of something! Be careful only if you still bake your own food or have smelled real almonds: Run as fast as you can Otherwise I'll kill you with an éclat de bombe d'amandes, a real almond bomb splinter! Don't do this to yourself unless you have to Because... ...I'll last And I have a real éclat de bombe-Sillage! I'm afraid there's really nothing more to add.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Popular by Comptoir Sud Pacifique

Amour de Cacao by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Extrême (Eau de Toilette) by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Iconique by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Ambre by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Banane by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Eau du Gouverneur / L'Homme by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Rhum & Tabac by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Blackberry by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Jardins Pop - Cologne Mood by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Coco Extrême by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Café by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Voyages en Orient - Jasmin Poudré by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Green Patchouli by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vétyver Haïti (2016) by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Souffle des Indes by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Coco by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Mokha by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Extrême (Eau de Parfum) by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Bois de Filao by Comptoir Sud Pacifique