Jardins Pop - Cologne Mood (2017)

Jardins Pop - Cologne Mood by Comptoir Sud Pacifique

Jardins Pop - Cologne Mood is a popular perfume by Comptoir Sud Pacifique for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is green-citrusy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Rhubarb
Heart Notes Heart NotesCardamom, Nutmeg
Base Notes Base NotesIndonesian patchouli, Iris, Cedarwood

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 30.09.2019

Iso-E, is that you?
Another perfume by Comptoir Sud Pacifique was in the January-Ebay package of my favourite perfumer: Cologne Mood. Because of the ratings and statements I was looking forward to this fragrance the most. So I took the virgin nebulizer from the packaging, lids, noses to the spray head and muttered: Iso-eeeeeeee, great! My friend, who sat next to me, once again didn't understand a word, held his wrist out to me and let himself be sprayed well. Citric-fresh it smelled towards us, then I forgot to sniff it a 2nd time until today... I want to play it bravely right away and thanks to the good January resolutions, go to the gym with my girlfriend. In winter I don't feel like anything too fresh during the day (and in the evenings actually), except for sports, where a refreshment is good and my fragrant sports club consisting of Bois d'Orange, Concentré de Pamplemousse Rose and Biotherms L'Eau has just told me that it would accept new members. Arrived at home, immediately thrown into the sports dress, courageously stepped opposite the bottle and 2 spray shots (more is not possible, because my girlfriend reacts to some fragrances with shortness of breath) aimed at the décolleté and forearm, I notice immediately that I smell like a freshly showered man. The citric has unfortunately vanished very quickly and Iso-E-Super, in the chemical tertiary structure not unlike a pheromone, sticks cheekily to me or is it really just a rather penetrating cedar? Since sport is known to be murder, the masculine may help with pumping. I try to see it from the positive side.
Arriving at the gym, I am curiously sniffed at. Unfortunately, one of the ingredients belongs to the breathtaking group, so I'm glad I didn't diesel in too much, even though it feels like most of it has evaporated again.
Back home, I have to say that I could neither train harder, nor could I bewircen my girlfriend. For Cologne Mood you have to be in the mood or a man, I'm certainly not moodig enough to use it a second time, but happy to wash the last male remnants of my bosom after the exhausting training session and from a corner in the bedroom I hear the bottles of Hermes, Roger & Gallet and Biotherm shouting in the choir: "You're not getting in here! Private club!!!"