Vanille Banane by Comptoir Sud Pacifique
Vanille Banane is a perfume by Comptoir Sud Pacifique for women and was released in 2003. The scent is gourmand-sweet. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBanana, Orange, Cream
Heart Notes Heart NotesBanana leaf, Clover
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, White rum

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 10.11.2020.

Delicious banana milk
I love this fragrance because it reminds me of my childhood and my obsession with homemade banana milk from the blender. Before sniffing it, I could not believe that there was a fragrance authentic enough to bring back all my memories. We're dealing with a non-synthetic scent experience here. The bananas are not artificial at all, but very real, like a silk scarf weighed down with white rum. A light fruity acidity can be perceived at the beginning, but it quickly subsides and is replaced by super soft bourbon vanilla with cream and remains until the end. More deliciously one can hardly imagine a fragrance composition as a banana lover. The shelf life is super and completely on the side of the cuddly vanilla.
Machica
Bubblegum and wonder tree welcome to the banana dream :)
With the first spraying I perceive the exotic, fresh scent of pineapple. Even if it's not included. Maybe it's the rum I personally don't smell. It has something bubbly, sweetish, banana-like, reminds me of chewing gum or a scented candle I once had Later, the scent even reminded me of the coconut scented tree I sometimes have in my car. The scent is a contradiction in terms for me, as it reminds me of very artificial things, but still I don't feel it to be synthetic. The sweetish, banana-like one unfortunately fades away quickly and then I perceive only vanilla and something slightly "spicy" whereby I think it is the rum that I normally don't really smell. I got the scent from the souk and I still think about ordering the big bottle :) . For the summer I find the scent very suitable and actually I always wanted to smell like a sweet banana :D All in all a very nice, gourmand summer scent. Who loves banana or the scent of colorful chewing gum should be well advised here
Banana flavoured miller's milk
Hey, guys, hello and welcome to a new comment from me. I hope that today you had a pleasant, free day and could improve it... well... perhaps with a new commi from me again :D
Yeah, yeah, that sounded very narcissistic and arrogant of me, but hey, I think this is the first time I've written something like this, right? Otherwise I only grumble here anyway or make fun of you or something... puh, I'm bad... :D

Anyway, today I come to a fragrance from Comptoir Sud Pacifique, namely vanilla banana. Although I really like bananas very much (both aromatic and the scent in general), I rather cautiously approach this scent, because the last Comptoir scent I tried here (Matin Câlin) was a total disaster with a (for me personally) unbearable scent, so that I had rated the scent with such a low score as it had not been for a long time, namely with 2.5 points, bah... but I found the scent really *wurg-without-ende-würg* !!

All right, enough talking. I put on the fragrance and hope for the best, because only because of a totally bad fragrance or a bad olfactory experience I do not give up here yet for a long time. Otherwise I would have vamoosed long ago after the equally horrible "Tarnish" by Demeter Fragrance Library! Yes yes, you still have me on your neck, probably even longer than you like :D
So, and now for the fragrance!

The fragrance:
It smells like garbage milk! As already indicated in the title, it is the banana flavoured variety. Yes, you immediately smell bananas, which smell more sweet as in Müllermilch or banana-flavored sweets instead of being fruity, but still, the scent is pretty nice, especially if you like the banana scent. There's also vanilla, which goes pretty well with the banana.
A little later the fragrance gets a light, flowery green note, I think it should be the banana leaf. I also have the light smell of a banana peel in my nose, that's a kind of slightly bitter aroma you can taste when you bite into the banana peel (why ever... :D). However, neither the banana peel nor the banana leaf lasts too long, so that one soon only smells the fruit itself and vanilla again.
Even later the vanilla gets stronger and leaves the banana scent a bit behind, which you can still smell a bit good, though. And there's not much more to it either, because basically you can only smell vanilla and banana all the time, whereas in the very late days you can only smell vanilla.

The Sillage and the shelf life:
The Sillage is mediocre and can be easily smelled over distances that are not too long, for example when you are with others in a small room or so. The shelf life is better, the scent can be smelled for more than ten hours.

The bottle:
The bottle is a silver-plated cylindrical container with a domed end on which the cylindrical chrome-plated lid is placed. On the front you can see a shiny blue label with logo and name. All in all quite simple and not very beautiful.

So, this fragrance has not turned out as extremely bad as Matin Câlin. Well, he didn't turn out bad at all, but rather quite nice. Vanilla banana may not be a high flyer, but it smells nice and should please everyone who likes gourmand scents and especially banana scents.

One could use this fragrance among other things for going out (I think, the season is not important here, because the fragrance is neither very strong nor too weak), because it smells sweet and powdery (and with it again even delicious, e.g. on the woman's skin, hmmmm :)) he he, but for everyday life it is rather unsuitable. Of course, you should be aware that after a few hours you will only smell like vanilla, as is often the case with many intense vanilla fragrances.

Yep, so a test is recommended! And I can dare myself sometime also times to the other smells of this mark, since I know now that not all of them so correctly *würg* smell, oh one oh one ... :D
Well then, I wish you all a nice evening, and see you :)

ItchynoseItchynose 2 years ago
Banana bubblegum and vanilla milkshake. Sweet, edible and girlish.

by DuftePerla
by DuftePerla
by Missjo
by Missjo
by Teolinda
by Teolinda

Popular Comptoir Sud Pacifique

Amour de Cacao by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Extrême (Eau de Toilette) by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Ambre by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Eau du Gouverneur / L'Homme by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Green Patchouli by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Blackberry by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Voyages en Orient - Jardin Neroli by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Souffle des Indes by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vétyver Haïti (2016) by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Passion (Eau de Toilette) by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Jardins Pop - Cologne Mood by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Bois de Filao by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Extrême (Eau de Parfum) by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Musc Alizé by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Coco Extrême by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Amande by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Voyages en Orient - Jasmin Poudré by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Éclats d'Amandes by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Aloha Tiaré (Eau de Toilette) by Comptoir Sud Pacifique