Vanille Blackberry 2017

Vanille Blackberry by Comptoir Sud Pacifique
Vanille Blackberry is a perfume by Comptoir Sud Pacifique for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
RoseRose
Base Notes Base NotesCashmere woodCashmere wood
VanillaVanilla
White muskWhite musk

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 30.03.2021.

Blackberries, no doubt
This perfume is basically blackberry pie, liquid form. I sprayed it on myself, then went downstairs to the kitchen. My 14 year-old son asked me what I was baking. Unfortunately for him, it was nothing.

The blackberries are juicy. The vanilla nice and comforting. It’s very weak though. Gourmand 100% with no projection after a few minutes. However, it is lovely.
Bransi
Composition in which for me the tones are not hit
Was very excited about the fragrance sample, but unfortunately for me not round.
I miss the vanilla, I only have the fruity note, not a bad scent, but simply more fruity than gourmand.
Therefore nothing for the cool winter days, no cuddly scent, he rather excites me a little than that he lets me come to rest after a hard day.
That's why it's gonna be just this rehearsal for me

ElewynneElewynne 2 years ago
Smell is amazing, ripe blackberry and vanilla. Wish it lasted longer and had more projection; my husband couldn't smell it even fresh on me.

Popular Comptoir Sud Pacifique

Amour de Cacao by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Extrême (Eau de Toilette) by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Ambre by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Eau du Gouverneur / L'Homme by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Rhum & Tabac by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Banane by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vétyver Haïti (2016) by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Éclats d'Amandes by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Green Patchouli by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Mokha by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Souffle des Indes by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Voyages en Orient - Jasmin Poudré by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Coco Extrême by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Extrême (Eau de Parfum) by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Jardins Pop - Cologne Mood by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Amande by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Bois de Filao by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Coco by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Aloha Tiaré (Eau de Toilette) by Comptoir Sud Pacifique