Vanille Mokha by Comptoir Sud Pacifique
Vanille Mokha is a perfume by Comptoir Sud Pacifique for women and men and was released in 1987. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The production was apparently discontinued.

CoffeeCoffee VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 28.09.2015.

Coffee & Cream...
What I find with this one is that it is probably the most realistic smelling coffee imitation scent I have come across. As with other Comptoir Sud Pacifique scents, it's name is true to the fragrance. A realistic smelling mocha cappuccino, or a vanilla mocha to be exact, hence Vanille Mokha.

The fragrance opens up with a sugary coffee note which hits straight away as being creamy and sweet. I can also detect the roasted coffee accord here. It claims to have three types of coffee accords here: Brazilian, Mexican and Hawaiian. These are coupled with a warm, creamy note of Tahitian vanilla. I find it almost mouth-wateringly delicious.

Being a coffee lover, I think this is a fragrance I could wear often. One thing I like about the Comptoir Sud Pacifique series of gourmands, is that they always bring a smile to my face, and this one is no exception. I have heard that it is discontinued, and I think that this is a shame, as this could be my favourite use of coffee in a perfume. I have tried a few others which use coffee notes, but this fragrance is similar to how I like my coffee: creamy, rich, and sweet. Apart from a real vanilla mocha, this is probably the next best thing.
2.5

The Barista Tripped--No Job at Starbucks for Me!
MISTAKES WERE MADE! Oh my goodness, what could I have been thinking when I selected VANILLE MOKHA as one of my first forays into the house of Comptoir Sud Pacifique? Why would I want to smell as though I just spilled an entire cappuccino down the front of my blouse? Why would anyone else want me to smell that way?

This is Demeter material--big time. With no conceivable purpose whatsoever. When I want to smell coffee, it's because I want to drink coffee! I don't want to SMELL LIKE coffee!

*Bold* note to self, with the hope that repetition is the mother of learning: NO WIRE HANGERS, and above all: NO BLIND BUYS!

(I swapped the bottle away.)

Popular by Comptoir Sud Pacifique

Amour de Cacao by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Extrême (Eau de Toilette) by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Ambre by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Rhum & Tabac by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Eau du Gouverneur / L'Homme by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Banane by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Jardins Pop - Cologne Mood by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Éclats d'Amandes by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Blackberry by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Iconique by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Voyages en Orient - Jasmin Poudré by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vétyver Haïti (2016) by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Coco Extrême by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Green Patchouli by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Souffle des Indes by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Extrême (Eau de Parfum) by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Amande by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Bois de Filao by Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Coco by Comptoir Sud Pacifique