Reveuse Magnolia Eau Fraîche (2006)

Reveuse Magnolia Eau Fraîche by Corinne Cobson

6.0 / 10     1 RatingRatingsRatings
Reveuse Magnolia Eau Fraîche is a perfume by Corinne Cobson for women and was released in 2006. The scent is synthetic-fruity. The production was apparently discontinued.

Fruity notes, Magnolia

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 03.03.2020.

My first "grown-up" fragrance
As a teenager I wore these typical early 2000s Mexx scents. They smell fresh and pleasing and nothing more. Perfect for young girls In my early 20s, just before my wedding, I first received a sample of this fragrance and then I bought it.
It was quite cheap, but long lasting and much more "grown up" and "elegant" than my teen scents.
You can clearly smell the magnolia, a plant that smells really elegant to me. The scent is soft, powdery. But not overwhelming at all.
I always associate him with my wedding and for years I have been really sad that he no longer exists.
I am now over 30, we have our 12th wedding anniversary this year.
And I must say, I'd probably still be wearing it today. It is simple, inexpensive, but timeless.

Popular Corinne Cobson

Love Etc. by Corinne Cobson Caline Vanille  Eau Fraîche by Corinne Cobson Coquine Pamplemousse Eau Fraîche by Corinne Cobson Gourmande Mangue Eau Fraîche by Corinne Cobson Exquise Cerise Eau Fraîche by Corinne Cobson