Dulcess 2009

Dulcess by Costamor
Dulcess is a perfume by Costamor for women and was released in 2009. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesPearPear Mandarin orangeMandarin orange CoconutCoconut
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily of the valleyLily of the valley Almond blossomAlmond blossom CyclamenCyclamen
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood MuskMusk VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Lissy, last update on 14.06.2019.

Britney?/Paris?/Jessica? rip-off
If I didn't know any better, I would believe that the liquid in my sample vial came not from a niche company, but from a bottle of celebrity scent - not sure which one, since I'm not an expert in this area - but whichever ones(s) smell just like a lollipop or cotton candy or bubblegum. I gave it 40% rating because it's not a bad fragrance, if that's the sort of thing you like, but you can get the same pleasure for a fraction of the cost by going with one of the above-mentioned celeb's.

Thank goodness I also had my sample vial of Montale Vanille Boisee to apply on top of it at work, otherwise I'd have gone an entire day smelling like nothing but bubblegum. With so many excellent frags in existence, many of which I own, an entire day in a frag I don't like seems like an eternity, after all, I'll only be on this planet a finite number of days. :-) And that would've been 12 hours of my life I'd never get back. Oh, the humanity.

by Elena00