Aspen Discovery 2000Cologne

Aspen Discovery (Cologne) by Coty
Aspen Discovery (Cologne) is a perfume by Coty for men and was released in 2000. The scent is sweet-green. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Freesia, Lavender, Musk, Lemon

Submitted by Lissy, last update on 29.06.2020.

Skinbracer
nice bar of soap clean smell
Strange, the first time I tested it on my arm I got a scent of maple syrup. Maybe my arm had some sweat on it, anyways I wasn't too keen on the scent. No big deal, it was only a .75oz bottle for $7. But after that first try I no longer got the maple syrup scent, just a pleasent bar of soap smell. The closest bar of soap it resemble to me is Lever 2000 original. Nice clean smell, but nothing special.
If you just want a clean smell, it's a good buy.

The Scent of Woodsy Youth
I used to wear this back when I knew nothing about fragrances. I thought the only fragrances were those at the drug store or Pharmore or Walmart. So what I did is open every one I could and smell them all until I found something that I liked. I don't remember what precipitated this event, but one day I found Aspen Discovery, bought it and used it for the next couple of years. I found it for cheap on Amazon and decided to buy it again, because I enjoy the fresh, yet manly sort of scents, and wearing it again did not disappoint.

By my more refined standards (nose, lower please!) now, I can see that it falls short in a few areas, but the emotions stirred by this scent remain, and I feel like I have reestablished some vital connection to who I am. The silage is never more than two feet -- powerhouse this is not. However, when you first apply it, it's unmistakable. It smells like some kind of fresh woods that is somehow energizing and youthful. No woods are listed, not even cedar. As it goes on, it becomes a little more grounded (which is the musk speaking), and it fades down to a skin scent after a few hours, though heat brings it back to the fore. It's odd that I don't even mind that it fades. I'd like to believe that seeping into my skin has made it some ineffable part of me, like I had absorbed too much to show it, or some other fanciful Romantic notion. It does not project consistently, which is a pity. It is, however outdoorsy, energizing, and masculine without being jock or stereotypical.

Popular Coty

Emeraude (Parfum) by Coty Ambre Antique by Coty L'Origan (Parfum) by Coty Emeraude (Eau de Cologne) by Coty Aspen for Men (Cologne) by Coty Chypre / Le Chypre (Eau de Toilette) by Coty Masumi (Eau de Toilette) by Coty Complice (Eau de Toilette) by Coty La Rose Jacqueminot (Eau de Parfum) by Coty L'Aimant (Eau de Toilette) by Coty Emeraude (Parfum de Toilette) by Coty Chanson d'Eau by Coty Imprévu (Parfum) by Coty Imprévu (Parfum de Toilette) by Coty Chypre / Chyprée (Eau de Cologne Parfumée) by Coty Route 66 (Eau de Toilette) by Coty L'Aimant (Extrait de Parfum) by Coty L'Aimant (Parfum de Toilette) by Coty Trois Couleurs / Les Trois Couleurs / Tricolore by Coty Vanilla Fields (Cologne) by Coty