Evelyn Rose (2012) Eau de Parfum

Version from 2012
Evelyn Rose (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Crabtree & Evelyn

Evelyn Rose (2012) (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Crabtree & Evelyn for women and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesLeaf green, Peach, Bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesEnglish rose, Turkish rose, Jasmine, Violet, Magnolia
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Cedarwood, Gaiac wood, White musk, Vanilla

Submitted by Esclarmonde, last update on 17.03.2018

9.0/10

Powdery Rose
I am a Rose-aholic ... that's just the way it is! This bottle is a gift from a friend who spoils me rotten with fragrances from a divine little perfumery in Rome, after sending him on what appears to be an impossible mission to find a few bottles of Tea Rose EDP (in the pink and gold box) for me. The shop owner suggested this as a suitable alternative!

This version of Evelyn Rose opens bright and shiny (I have tried the other and find it a little insipid) just like the beautiful gold flacon it is housed in. A deep and luxurious Rose note is present from the offset, aided and abbeted by a soapy aspect that I, strangely enough, find myself rather enjoying! It's just enough to present a clean, freshly showered aspect without simply smelling like soap perfumed with Rose. When the dry down commences a lovely , soft powderiness ensues. If I had to make comparisons, I would say that Evelyn Rose 2012 is a cross between my beloved Tea Rose and Ombré Rose parfum, which I also adore! I'm never really sure how to comment on longevity and sillage as I am a chronic oversprayer ... I just keep my finger on the nozzle until most of my available skin is coated LOL. I have been told that this one is room filling in the amounts that I use it ... the people I work with have come to expect my scent trail ... so much so that if there isn't one they immediately inquire if I am unwell ... teehee!

It appears that this lovely Rose from Crabtree and Evelyn will find a permanent spot in my rotation! Highly recommended for lovers of powdery Rose frags!!

by Peaches