Evelyn Rose 2012 Eau de Parfum

Version from 2012
Evelyn Rose (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Crabtree & Evelyn
Evelyn Rose (2012) (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Crabtree & Evelyn for women and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-fresh. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesLeaf greenLeaf green
CedarwoodCedarwood
Gaiac woodGaiac wood
White muskWhite musk
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Esclarmonde, last update on 17.09.2021.

Powdery Rose
I am a Rose-aholic ... that's just the way it is! This bottle is a gift from a friend who spoils me rotten with fragrances from a divine little perfumery in Rome, after sending him on what appears to be an impossible mission to find a few bottles of Tea Rose EDP (in the pink and gold box) for me. The shop owner suggested this as a suitable alternative!

This version of Evelyn Rose opens bright and shiny (I have tried the other and find it a little insipid) just like the beautiful gold flacon it is housed in. A deep and luxurious Rose note is present from the offset, aided and abbeted by a soapy aspect that I, strangely enough, find myself rather enjoying! It's just enough to present a clean, freshly showered aspect without simply smelling like soap perfumed with Rose. When the dry down commences a lovely , soft powderiness ensues. If I had to make comparisons, I would say that Evelyn Rose 2012 is a cross between my beloved Tea Rose and Ombré Rose parfum, which I also adore! I'm never really sure how to comment on longevity and sillage as I am a chronic oversprayer ... I just keep my finger on the nozzle until most of my available skin is coated LOL. I have been told that this one is room filling in the amounts that I use it ... the people I work with have come to expect my scent trail ... so much so that if there isn't one they immediately inquire if I am unwell ... teehee!

It appears that this lovely Rose from Crabtree and Evelyn will find a permanent spot in my rotation! Highly recommended for lovers of powdery Rose frags!!

by Peaches
by Peaches

Popular Crabtree & Evelyn

Night Garden - Kashmir Musk by Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow (Eau de Toilette) by Crabtree & Evelyn Summer Hill (Eau de Toilette) by Crabtree & Evelyn Evelyn Rose (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Crabtree & Evelyn Sienna by Crabtree & Evelyn Wisteria (2012) by Crabtree & Evelyn Night Garden - Persian Thé by Crabtree & Evelyn Night Garden - Ottoman Rose by Crabtree & Evelyn Caribbean Island Wild Flowers / India Hicks Island Living - Spider Lily by Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Crabtree & Evelyn Lily (Eau de Toilette) by Crabtree & Evelyn Sandalwood by Crabtree & Evelyn Night Garden - Assam Oudh by Crabtree & Evelyn West Indian Lime by Crabtree & Evelyn Lily of the Valley / Muguet (1970) by Crabtree & Evelyn Nantucket Briar (Eau de Toilette) by Crabtree & Evelyn Venetian Violet Flower Water by Crabtree & Evelyn Iris (Eau de Toilette) by Crabtree & Evelyn Freesia (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Crabtree & Evelyn Gardenia by Crabtree & Evelyn