Wisteria 2003

Version from 2003
Wisteria (2003) by Crabtree & Evelyn
Wisteria (2003) is a popular perfume by Crabtree & Evelyn for women and was released in 2003. The scent is floral-fresh. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesViolet, Clover
Heart Notes Heart NotesWisteria, Lilac, Honeysuckle
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Musk

Submitted by Bergamotte, last update on 04.01.2020.

An elegant and clean floral
There's a few Crabtree & Evelyn stores scattered about where I live, but for some reason, testing their fragrances has never appealed to me. Wisteria was suggested to me a while back as a beautiful, clean floral, so I decided to give it a shot.

I am so very glad that I tried Wisteria. It's a glorious, simplistic and clean floral blend, old-fashioned in its approach yet so graceful and demure.

Sometimes all I crave, especially during the change of seasons, is a pretty and inoffensive floral to put me right at ease. Wisteria is all that and more. I adore it and it's also wonderfully fresh on the skin, perfect for Spring.

I suppose you could call it a 'purple floral', however I personally tend to call it a clean floral particularly in the way it settles into a soapy and powdery drydown. I also delight in its feminine and natural touch of floral sweetness which really adds to this fragrance's appeal. If I ever bought the perfume I think I would find it difficult not to buy the matching lotion and soap to go with it.

The longevity was truly remarkable, certainly better than I expected. I have tested and reviewed the EDP, so I highly recommend buying Wisteria in the EDP if you get the chance.

by Echtdufte
by Echtdufte

Popular Crabtree & Evelyn

Night Garden - Kashmir Musk by Crabtree & Evelyn Summer Hill (Eau de Toilette) by Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow (Eau de Toilette) by Crabtree & Evelyn Evelyn Rose (2003) by Crabtree & Evelyn Wisteria (2012) by Crabtree & Evelyn Sienna by Crabtree & Evelyn Night Garden - Persian Thé by Crabtree & Evelyn Night Garden - Ottoman Rose by Crabtree & Evelyn Caribbean Island Wild Flowers / India Hicks Island Living - Spider Lily von Crabtree & Evelyn by Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender (Eau de Toilette) by Crabtree & Evelyn Lily (Eau de Toilette) by Crabtree & Evelyn Sandalwood by Crabtree & Evelyn West Indian Lime by Crabtree & Evelyn Night Garden - Assam Oudh by Crabtree & Evelyn Nantucket Briar by Crabtree & Evelyn Venetian Violet Flower Water by Crabtree & Evelyn Freesia by Crabtree & Evelyn Gardenia by Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater (Eau de Toilette) by Crabtree & Evelyn Iris (Eau de Toilette) by Crabtree & Evelyn