Accuse by Création Lamis
Accuse is a perfume by Création Lamis for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-floral. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin leaf, Blackberry
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Orange blossom, Jasmine, Cactus blossom
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Tonka bean, Sandalwood

Submitted by Tribu, last update on 24.10.2015.

Very similar
I was curious again, had heard that it was a lot like addict Dior (which I love and have 2 large bottles of) but I had to know if it was for real that it was so similar, and at a price cheap as peanuts, I was obsessed, I had to know. So I bought it, it is so similar that I bought 1 more (because it is not easy to find, I have found them on a German site, nothing in Britain or Belgium) This is good stuff, in the beginning it is a bit different but not a lot after 30 minutes I have a hard time to detect a difference I have done the test each on an arm and it was hard, but ofcourse I knew which was which. One of these days I am gonna do a blind test, so that someone else spritz them on my arms, first blind my eyes so I can't see the bottles.
But anyway this is good stuff if one likes addict and find the price to high, this is a good replacement. I use them regularly together Addict and Accuse.

Popular Création Lamis

Over Drive Noir by Création Lamis Diable Bleu pour Homme by Création Lamis Fatal Snake Magical by Création Lamis Abyss by Création Lamis Over Drive Senorita by Création Lamis Catsuit Amigo by Création Lamis Pure Black by Création Lamis Lamis Legend by Création Lamis Ruler Oud by Création Lamis Si Sure Stormy Men by Création Lamis Hot Blast for Men by Création Lamis Metallio / Profuso Extreme by Création Lamis Blue Mist by Création Lamis Touch of Black by Création Lamis Orient Charma by Création Lamis Fatal Snake Classic by Création Lamis Diable Bleu by Création Lamis Black Light by Création Lamis Diable Celeste by Création Lamis Opulence by Création Lamis