Diable Bleu pour Homme

Diable Bleu pour Homme by Création Lamis
7.0 / 10 29 Ratings
Diable Bleu pour Homme is a perfume by Création Lamis for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top Notes CorianderCoriander LavenderLavender Green notesGreen notes MintMint BergamotBergamot
Heart Notes Heart Notes HoneyHoney PatchouliPatchouli JasmineJasmine MilkMilk CaramelCaramel
Base Notes Base Notes SandalwoodSandalwood Tonka beanTonka bean AmberAmber PatchouliPatchouli MuskMusk CoffeeCoffee
Submitted by Hasi, last update on 01.07.2022.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions

Uneternal
An angel with plastic wings
I have the original A-Men and compared these side by side. This one has neither the complexity nor the longevity of the original A-Men. Lasts probably 2-3 hours max.
While the fragrance initially resembles A-Men (I think its actually closer to the female version: Angel) it doesn't have A-Mens perfect balance of subtle sweetness versus spicy / woody. Diable bleu slightly drowns in its caramel honey sweetness. However, if you're a fan of sweet smells this might be a perfect daily perfume for you and probably the closest thing to A-Men / Angel you'll get.
And TBH most people won't probably notice the difference.
Attractant
I love this scent. Smells almost like the original. Sweet, resinous, gourmand, heavy fragrance.
Lasts on me very long though sparingly applied. For me something for the colder days.

My companion (she hates this term) turns into a little bat swarming around me before she throws herself on my throat to suck her nose. I like it :)

2 short views on the fragrance
MoriartiMoriarti 7 months ago
I don't know who people get a monstrous longevity out of it but my batch is a 0 performer... I don't deny that I love the smell
StolzmanStolzman 3 years ago
The strongest fragrance I have ever encountered. Made in UAE. Lasts weeks on your clothes. 24h+ on your skin. It's no slouch.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

3 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Création Lamis

Over Drive Noir by Création Lamis Catsuit Amigo by Création Lamis Hot Blast for Men by Création Lamis Over Drive Senorita by Création Lamis Fatal Snake Magical by Création Lamis Abyss by Création Lamis Accuse by Création Lamis Ruler Oud by Création Lamis Si Sure Stormy Men by Création Lamis Cheek 2 Cheek Star pour Homme by Création Lamis Metallio / Profuso Extreme by Création Lamis Over Drive by Création Lamis Nautilus by Création Lamis Orient Charma by Création Lamis Pure Black by Création Lamis Fatal Snake Classic by Création Lamis CLFM - Creation Lamis for Men by Création Lamis Papaver by Création Lamis Moonlight Waltz by Création Lamis Black Light by Création Lamis