Fatal Snake Classic

Fatal Snake Classic by Création Lamis
Controversially Rated Scent

Fatal Snake Classic is a perfume by Création Lamis for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesRosewood, Aniseed, Wild berries, Plum, Coriander, Pimento
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Frankincense, Jasmine, Honey, Opoponax, Cinnamon, , Orange blossom, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesCedar, Heliotrope, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Amber, Musk

Submitted by Tribu, last update on 05.02.2018.

Some languages (German, Russian) use the same word for carnation and for clove. According to our information, one of these two notes is included here. Please help us find more specific information about the notes of this fragrance.

Not Poison, but Power
I started wearing this last year, and knew I'd better stock up. It does not smell exactly like Poison, but in my opinion, it's better. Poison came off as too synthetic and powdery for me, and caused a sort of bitter after-smell. Fatal Snake is like sweet and powerful but feminine. It is good for older women or younger women in business positions partly because of the strong coumarin scent combined with a distinct sweetness. It's sexy serious sweetness. It was a good thing I got five bottles because they stopped carrying it in my area. I think it is renamed Spell Potion now, but I don't know if it's the same because I haven't tried that one. I am going to try to make my Fatal Snake last though. I'm rationing it one bottle per fall-winter season.
0.5

Yack....sick
As i had such a good experience with "overdrive" from this house, and POISON, - THE vintage-, even to a lesser extend the new poison of Dior, is already so long my signature fragrance, i tried this. What is this, iT has nothing to do with poison, it is bad as a perfume...I sprayed it, after 30 minutes I was very fast to the bathroom to wash it of. Really not good, so after that it has become (meanwhile it is empty) a WC sent, I have sprayed it in een glas container with wooden sticks in and have put it next to the WC.
That is my trick for fragrances I don't want on my body, and of which I think it would not be polite to give them away.
In no way it smells like the real Poison..And I use poisons that are still from the 80ties and nineties, as I wrote in another review, I go on the hunt for those vintages and use poison almost 20 years.
I know the story.. The juice is only a fraction of the price, might well be. (But what is the price in men labour to find the correct juice) I have never found another brand that could make a replica of my beloved poison, I have tried all those copies even from those oil shops on the Internet, so far nobody has succeeded, I buy all the so called "smells like" (one never knows, so far nothing) after all they are very cheap and replaces a WC refresher.

Popular Création Lamis

Over Drive Noir by Création Lamis Diable Bleu pour Homme by Création Lamis Fatal Snake Magical by Création Lamis Abyss by Création Lamis Over Drive Senorita by Création Lamis Catsuit Amigo by Création Lamis Accuse by Création Lamis Pure Black by Création Lamis Lamis Legend by Création Lamis Ruler Oud by Création Lamis Si Sure Stormy Men by Création Lamis Hot Blast for Men by Création Lamis Metallio / Profuso Extreme by Création Lamis Touch of Black by Création Lamis Orient Charma by Création Lamis Diable Bleu by Création Lamis Black Light by Création Lamis Diable Celeste by Création Lamis Opulence by Création Lamis Garden of Creation by Création Lamis