Aventus (2010)Eau de Parfum

Aventus (Eau de Parfum) by Creed

8.6 / 10     2002 RatingsRatingsRatings
Aventus (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Creed for men and was released in 2010. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is still in production.

Olivier Creed

Top Notes Top NotesPineapple, Apple, Bergamot, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesBirch, Jasmine, Patchouli, Juniper berry, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Oakmoss, Musk, Vanilla

8.6 (2002 Ratings)

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 27.02.2020.

5.0 6.0 8.0 8.0/10

Nice smell, but...
I had my first opportunity to test ,Creed Aventus yesterday.
When I applied it, I did not smell pineapple or black currant as often described. At first I found the scent very citrusy. Later on vanilla and musk were added.
The scent has a very good durability and I liked it in general very much. But still I can't quite understand the hype that is made around the fragrance. But that's always a matter of taste !
I for my case would not pay such a high price for that perfume.
7.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Wonderful durability
I don't want to say anything about the fragrance itself, others can do it wonderfully better in terms of sound painting. I would like to emphasize the durability. Although I myself do not notice the scent after applying it, the used shirt survived several days in the laundry and then the wash cycle itself without losing the scent of Aventus. It is often the case that the scent comes up again when taking a shower, here this circumstance amazed me several days later
4.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

A favorite, but...
One of the best fragrances there is, long-lasting and seductive, but my god the bottle is ugly. They really could have come up with something better. Especially for the price. For me, this fragrance belongs in a noble crystal glass flacon, framed and decorated in polished stainless steel with a heavy steel cap as closure. Not this painted monster with Louis Vuitton epi leather texture.
7.0 7.0 3.0 6.5/10

MaliziaUomo
The most expensive aftershaves in the world
Like others have written: Too much hype and ''aftershave note predominates''.
There is simply nothing special that can justify the hype. Has in my opinion slight similarities with Hugo Boss perfumes from the early 90s and with aftershave lotions. Just a little fresher and more upbeat. In addition, it doesn't last long, which tempts the U30 people to join in and then move around as a living cloud of scent - preferably dressed up as a fresh business graduate to the office or through the clubs in the old town. In one hand the shisha or e-cigarette or vaporizer and in the other hand a ''craft beer'' or cocktail. Creed leaves an adult and at the same time entrepreneurial/ energetic impression. One has finished one's studies, has just moved out of the protected parental home, enjoys the feigned freedom in neoliberal democracy and is convinced that the world is open to one. For the moment it is lived as if there were no tomorrow. The Model 3 dream car from the company that almost exclusively makes losses is coming closer and closer. What do I care about the others? The partner is missing with whom one would like to fly to Abu Dhabi or Dubai to shop in a test-tube city and there in an air-conditioned shopping centre. But before that, with the help of success coaches from Youtube, you can become a millionaire on the side. Because with Creed they were right after all: You have finally become a man!
The only thing missing for the most expensive aftershave in the world is the beard.

In my opinion, the price is outrageous. You might as well buy perfumes that you can actually call special, such as Nasomatto - Black Afgano. At Creed, a maximum of 100€ would be justified.
Even typical ''mainstream'' perfumes like Le Male (EdT) by Jean Paul Gaultier I find better.
7.0 9.0 9.0 8.5/10

In principio erat Aventus
For a long time I thought about which perfume deserved my first comment on this great website.
As a newcomer in the world of fragrances, the repertoire of tested fragrances is small, but the greater the drive to test new things.

After 2010, anyone who has ever dealt with perfumes outside of the mainstream was confronted with Aventus by Creed. So did I. All the praise and, of course, in return, the opinions of those who cannot get anything out of the scent and feel it is overrated, accompanied me in my olfactory early days like an annoying wasp at the long-awaited barbecue party on the first hot day of summer.

As a full-time nagger and hype-sceptic, I am basically negative about everything that is popular with the majority. All the more I was pleased to finally be able to test this fragrance in anticipation of feeling confirmed in my opinion. Said, gesoukt ääähm done, a bottling of the above mentioned scented water landed in my hands with my first souk order.

I sniffed at the spray and God said: "Never judge a smell by the smell of the spray Exhorted by these words, the first splash landed on the back of my hand.

A fruity note greeted me with the words "Hello, welcome to the world of expensive fragrances. To welcome you, we serve flambéed pineapple on cassis puree draped with citrus foam!" Refreshed by this greeting, my grumpy (gran-tig/grantig/ in German bad-tempered; angry, uncouraged) mood changed to a cheerful one. Could it be that I could actually enjoy this fragrance?

Slowly I began to understand why this perfume is so popular. Although for me it has a typical (please don't stone) "after-shave" vibe, this fragrance creates something that seems to be denied to many others. With this creation, Creed has managed to package a fresh fragrance in such a way that it remains multi-faceted, noble and interesting right up to the end.

The next day 4 splashes from the 2ml sample tube were allowed to find their way onto my skin. Sprayed on at 06:30 in the morning, it could still be noticed well by my environment in the evening around 18:00. For me, therefore, currently a perfume with an above-average silage and durability in my personal repertoire. The smoky, tart note, as well as the initial sweetness formed the main character for me. Although I would personally describe it as rather linear, even though this may still be due to my untrained noses and lack of experience, I never found it boring or even monotonous.

The smell was perceptible for me all day long without me having the feeling that it would start to annoy me at some point. Much more I felt again and again light strokes of it.

For all women who are interested in this fragrance for personal use, I can only say "Try it out." It is not unisex and clearly swims in masculine waters. But it was not explicitly perceived as such by my environment.

I am (not yet) completely convinced of his function as a panty dropper. The panties all stayed in their designated places. In the future my Viennese taunt must continue to ensure this. Maybe I just got the wrong Panty Dropper batch...
8.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

Better late than never
Ah, Aventus, long have you been with me. For a long time you were my signature
I had the first contact with this perfume in 2015, at that time I took up after some time Vintage Drakkar Noir (Thanks Papa) and discount perfume, in this perfume hobby.
At first it was this much too expensive perfume that everyone talks so much about online... that I already imagined it as "The Perfume"
After I tested some of the usual suspects in the miller ( blue, everybody knows them, not a word more).
And none of them was really good for me, so I got a sample of Aventus together with a buddy.
When we applied this fragrance we were a bit disappointed, the top note was fine but not as superhuman as we had imagined it to be In fact, he was so unenthusiastic that he even gave me his sample as a gift.

The spraying place fell into oblivion, but when I was with friends in the evening they asked me what I was wearing so badly, they had never smelled anything like it. There may be a lot of musk, but the scaffolding around it really makes this fragrance shine in the room. Aventus is quickly no longer noticed by the sluggish person (thank you musk). So I was a little surprised at that moment. But the Duftaura is not only there, it is also intensive.
The first time I really noticed this aura myself was when a good friend of mine tried the sample, and then I realized why people reacted that way. This scent was just really good, and in a way, it was just as I had imagined it would be.

Since then I have worn Aventus ~4 years as a signature.

At this point I would like to say something about the batch story:
They are different, but that there are marginal differences in durability is a rumor: I didn't smell the 15 and 16/17/18 batches anymore, but my environment could still notice them. I can't say much about the pre 15 batches.

When certain YouTuber started selling this fragrance as the holy grail of tearing open, it heralded the beginning of the end for me. I like this scent, but when a couple of teenagers bathe in this DNA and think they are Adonis, it is a stigma that is hard to bear. This has recently become even more frequent due to designer inspirations. & at least since MontBlanc Explorer is confirmed as the top newcomer 2019.
Don't get me wrong: I like to wear designer & "mainstream" but as a signature, as a big fan of the perfume I also like to have something uniqueness :).

Therefore I have now started to search for a new companion.
Thank you for the many great adventures Aventus, we will surely see you again.
7.0 7.0 7.0 7.5/10

Very polarizing fragrance
No other fragrance is discussed as controversially as Creed Aventus. It seems that you love or hate him My personal opinion about this fragrance:
The fragrance itself is not bad in itself, even if there are equivalent or even better fragrances mpMn.
He is praised/hypped very much or sometimes even completely torn apart.
How do I look at it ?
The hype is already enormous, but I can't quite understand it. What is supposed to make this fragrance so unique, great, wonderful, etc., I do not see. But I wouldn't tear it up either, it's not that bad.
Creed Aventus is a good, orderly fragrance What I don't like is the hype about the fragrance and the price, which starts at about 250 Euro. Personally, it's not worth it.
If it would be a mainstream fragrance and would cost less than 100 Euro it would be more pleasant for me.
So for me it is a hyped, better average scent at a non-price.

Two things that are important to me at the end:
1. I have tried here to express my opinion as objectively as possible. I don't love that smell, but I don't hate it either.
2. He has his fans. To each his own !

With kind regards
8.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

Soup of the Day
This fragrance has just about everything I expect from a fresh companion for the summer.

The fruity notes, led by the dominant pineapple. The smoky notes of birch, the floral notes are perfectly integrated into the fragrance, as is the fluffy musk with its companions.

For years, he kept reminding me of himself and I wore him.
After the last spray had been breathed out of the bottle, I was, as always, thinking about buying more. As usual? This time the, "Does it really have to be him again?", spark added. The birch tree started to bother me.

Somehow the scent didn't seem special to me anymore. Served over and over again, usually, with time it has lost its charm, boring - soup of the day!

Another reason to browse the offers in the perfumeries.
I once took his cousins under my nose. Well, they're cousins, they can shine his shoes. But they can't give him a glass of water
Nevertheless: This time Aventus has stopped. A change has occurred.

Something new, it was about time!

You don't always have to choose the soup of the day.

First of all, our paths have parted.
Maybe, someday life will bring us back together.
But then really only in the original!

Maybe.
7.0 9.0/10

After-shave note predominates
I also ordered a sample and sprayed it for the first time this morning with great anticipation. Since then, I have a constant reminder in my head of what was there: my father's aftershave Not that it smells bad, but when I buy a perfume for this price I somehow expect something different than e.g. Nivea for Men etc ;)
I like the perfume and its scents, but for me personally, this aftershave note stands out a little too much. Unfortunately I can't describe it better, but maybe some of you will understand what I mean. No offense
3.0 4.0 3.0 4.0/10

Ruined to max level
i remember when this perfume arrived in the marked i bought it with such a passion such a unique creation back there,
after that they reformulated it and removed oak moss and made it super weak, and super different dilluted....
tooo bad it was king of fresh perfumes for man now its just a pale copy of the original........... and they upped the price made smaller bottles....
you have been warned they are much better fresh perfumes............ but if u manage to find vintage batch go for it its absolutely amazing fresh perfume.

simply a classic
aventus creed is a classic with which you can do nothing wrong.
although many people own it now and many know or recognize it, but in my opinion it is still something special.
the smell lasts for a long time, has a great silage. If you're looking for a masculine-fresh, slightly smoky scent that brings you compliments on a regular basis, you can indulge in this classic without much risk. However, I should mention that there are some solid dupes that are cheaper and smell similar (these are synthetically made for that purpose).
9.5/10

Divine nectar...
Aventus "does" something to people..... not with all of them, but with very, very many........

I smelled this fragrance for the first time on one of my friends.......so you can definitely rule out that I was distracted by the attractiveness of a male wearer on whom I might have liked EVERYTHING just because it is HE ;-).......

This scent attracted me so magically that I sniffed at it all afternoon :-D........the bigger the surprise was when it turned out to be

(a) is a men's fragrance and
b) also one with fruit...!!!

Normally my nose as a perfume for ladies rejects everything that even gives off a hint of masculinity.......and fruits - especially sweet ones like pineapple - are not exactly my prey scheme......

Aventus has turned all this upside down......no other men's fragrance has ever managed that before....some kind of "magic" is at work there.....every time I smell him he attracts me irresistibly and lures me to the neck of his wearer.....

On me personally, Aventus has undeniably the effect of a powerful aphrodisiac....and it makes no difference whether it is classified as extraordinary or banal, boring or exciting, mainstream or high-end.....one could just think that Creed had secretly and unmentionably added a huge dose of pheromones to this scent......

Aventus IS...! At least with me ;-)......
10.0 9.0 8.0 10.0/10

King of kings
Met Aventus for the first time, like so many of our community, over the Internet What was I thinking: "Why all the hype?"
"Way too expensive!"
"Always remain unmatched!"

At some point I walk through a small shopping centre and see a Creed Aventus bottle in a small perfumery. The curiosity was aroused, but I kept my distance, away from the price.
The next but one time it was time, I just asked:
"Could I have a sample of that?"
I think some people can relate to the feeling when you get to know a fragrance without having a faint idea what it is like.
I was slightly nervous, I admit.
And then I paused briefly, was tense without end and I was more than pleasantly surprised.
Absolutely MINDBLOWING!!
The fragrance unique, a love at first sight=)
I just thought: Too bad, too expensive It has taken a lot of effort, I have seen dozens of videos on Youtube, read through forums and then I thought to myself, what is the miserliness?

What makes the fragrance special to me?
You must have smelled the fragrance itself, it is difficult to describe it, the ingredients are high quality and natural The performance is outstanding: Sillage moderately strong, lasts easily 8 hours and projects somehow non-stop and really fills rooms, at least one colleague once said what would smell so nice here (work in the intensive care unit with larger patient rooms).

What's the "Feeling of wearing"?
You have to admit, without being really arrogant, that it is a nice feeling to wear such an expensive and at the same time so unique perfume, you just have to say.
But I claim that this is similar to the feeling when you have treated yourself to expensive shoes or other fashion.

Finally, there is still the batch discussion.
As a newcomer to the community I don't know about older batches, I just know that mine has a newer batch number and is still awesome. Please google again for this.

My advice Try to get a sample and let yourself be convinced or not, but don't dis from the beginning a fragrance that is controversial without trying it.

peace
9.0 8.0 7.0 9.0/10

Norleans
Anti-hate shields at maximum!
I already have my application for admission to the perfume protection program here and will be travelling incognito in future. That is why it is only natural that I have the courage to write the most stupid commentary on the black-bound conqueror.
Fun on the side. I feel the need to rant about one of my (rediscovered) favourite fragrances. I'm gonna take a little off the top
Almost five years ago, after twelve years, I left the Bundeswehr. It is well known that people there wear uniforms, have to shave (this has changed a little bit due to the now fading hipster wave) and are one of many. One was an equal among equals, differing from the rest of his comrades only by what one had on one's shoulders (rank). A look at your shoulders tells you what the minimum qualifications are, how long you have been around, and whether you are above or below you in the chain of command. Quite simple and ingeniously effective. Standing out in the optical/cosmetic dimension was not so much appreciated, at least by the men. This also included the fact that scents were very rarely perceived on others.

When my time was over and I changed to a "civilian" employer, not only was the world to a certain extent open to you in the design of your wardrobe, but I could finally press the atomizer more often during the day.
At various professional events I sometimes heard this special scent that knocked me out. Tart, fresh, strong. Now I could never assign this scent to a specific person, so I did not have the opportunity to inquire about which scent it is.

The fleeting scent encounters did not let go of me and I went to the Hamburger Hof perfumery in the Alstertal shopping centre at the end of 2017 with the following statement: "I am looking for a distinctive business scent". Out. Fresh, tart, etc. were still nuances of scent at that time that I could not have named. The third fragrance presented was exactly the one I had smelled "so often" before. I was disappointed that it was some kind of brand I had never heard of before. When I then asked the price, I wanted to fall into an insane laughter. I didn't, though. I also left the bottle in the shop.
If my wife hadn't encouraged me, I wouldn't have gone back a few hours later and bought myself this expensive perfume.
My registration in this nice forum here was done some time later and I was surprised what a bad reputation the water has with some people here. I could not understand that one is almost sauvage-y depicted as a redneck if one likes and wears this scent.

But it probably depends on the social haze circle (play on words unintentionally) what associations one has with a scent. In terms of age I am no longer a disco-goer, I tend to avoid shisha bars and I rarely use public transport. In this respect the unknown fragrance was and is for me a business fragrance par excellence, as I always noticed it in the course of my work. Even today I still do not meet him too often in the wild.

I don't want to judge what has now led to many people raising their breasts in order to get rid of hate speeches on Creed, clones and "proletics". Personally, I don't care either.
For me it is clear that after a few months of abstinence I now have Aventus back in my possession and he is my olfactory highlight that I would not want to miss anymore.
Batch this, batch that. I have never really been able to tell the difference, but I don't have the very best perfume nose either.

To sum up: For me it's not a tired Twen-Prolet-scent for AMG-drivers, but a distinguished and noble business scent.

So, since my shields are only at seven percent, I say goodbye and go into the perfume protection program.

Thanks for reading it
Machine generated message from Parfumo Texas-Rangers

###love-norleansneuernicnamelautetcatch23###

This message destroys itself after reading.
9.0 10.0 10.0 9.5/10

MiasGrenuit
Magic Generations Work / Fabulous !
Story :
Behind this fragrance is a work of art from centuries of experience.
Quite rightly one of the most popular and best-selling perfumes in the price range.
Capit*l Bra in a bottle.
A scent that has gone through the roof in such a way that one literally complains about it and almost automatically searches for mistakes.
But hey, everything that made it to the top is criticized because they are simply good/the best in their field !
It is and remains simple and fragrance that has set standards and sits easily.
No other perfume (and I really have some as well as in higher price ranges as in lower ones) has earned me so many positive compliments as this one That, too, every time.
The durability and sillage are brutal !
Scent notes :
Consisting of fruity and fresh top notes such as currant, bergamot and pineapple, this results in a room-filling scent in the first seconds! Confiscated environment from a single spray !
Top class !

The heart note, consisting of birch, jasmine, patchouli, juniper berry and rose, combined with the first few minutes of the top note, gives the seductive, intense effect that one likes to pursue and the nose can hardly keep up !

The base note of musk, ambergris, oakmoss and vanilla rounds off the whole fragrance after some time and lasts for days !
Allows simply an insane and sensational transformation of this fragrance !
Absolute masterpiece ! As much bad criticism he gets !
He remains the top of the well-known pyramid of perfumes !
There is certainly always a better one but I have never found a better one in the same classification of scent - only scents going in a different direction! So "Aventus" is on the pedestal No.1 !
Scent characteristic :
Fruity-citric-fresh / Soothing and energizing / Summery scent that is my eighth of every season Inviting and seductive scent !
Attached for occasions :
Date / Party / Shopping / Meeting / Wedding etc. suitable for many situations
Conclusion/recommendation :
Champions Leaque / Absolutely recommend for me a "Must Have" -

The King? Hmmmm
Everybody knows him these days... Aventus this, Aventus that, Aventus everywhere. soon we will write poems. At fragrantica it not only has its own category (Best Aventus Alternative) but is so good that it has been selected as one of the alternatives. Well...

But I can understand it somehow, even if it's a little... is grotesque.

Personally, I love that smell. Really. It is fruity, smoky and popularly clean. You feel the quality immediately, it lasts a long time. Three sprayers and you feel good, even better if you still perceive it personally and get a nice word from other people every now and then. So what's not to love here? Maybe many other things around the topic, but especially the batch discussions.

Unfortunately, I have to admit that I myself am a bit affected by this demagogy. Yes, "am" and not "was", because even though it's all clear to me, I'm still hunting (but more on that later).

As an owner of several batches (also vintage) I have to write you that the differences are there, but rather small and the perception is just a relative thing. One person is looking for more pineapple and less smoke, another for currant and more smoke and finally they find it because the brain is looking for it. The environment, however, does not care, because they cannot distinguish these nuances. Either you smell good or you don't. Either you meet the taste of others or not (if this is your Zeil). You may also like the scent, but it doesn't like your skin. It smells different on the skin at home and different on a blotter in a perfumery. I believe that these conditions determine how the scent is perceived.

Compared to the earlier specimens, the newer batches are accused of not lasting long, of being diluted. I'm lucky to own a new Aventus and I have to agree that it actually doesn't stay on my wrist for that long, BUT still holds well, at least I can't complain. Perhaps "au nautrel agents" are to blame for everything?

So is Aventus really THE king? The price suggests it, the reputation suggests it, the people support it. It looks like you could really only have one scent. But there is a problem - with a scent is like with a good song - you hear it and fall in love with it, you want to listen to it all the time (at home, in the car, at a party) and you don't notice how fast the too-much limit is crossed... after that you just get sick. But we don't want that, do we?

My conclusion - be glad that you have Aventus (regardless of the batch). It is a really great scent, enjoy it and wear it whenever you want. If you want to come on the batch trip, go ahead. It's fun to look for the deviations. If you have a batch related sleep disorder (because the internet says that the 11Z01, 13Z01, 13ZZ01 or any other should be the Holy Grail and you can't get one of them), the time to go to the doctor is... but not the ENT! Or maybe? Maybe that would be enough :)
8.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Big Surprise
Last year, Aventus for her lay under the Christmas tree for me - and I enjoyed his portion of " Waldeslust " and wear it again and again with pleasure.

No wonder that my master forester chose this woody scent for me.

Now I also came across Aventus for him when selecting men's fragrances.
I sniffed curiously.

The men's version is reminiscent of the women's fragrance - only it is a touch softer.

I ask the shop assistant in surprise if this is really the men's fragrance - because it seems softer, almost more sweet, than the women's fragrance.
She nods in agreement - yes that is so.

Friendly she sprays me on another cloth - and it is as she says - and as my nose reported it.
Big surprise.

But a pleasant surprise.

Fruity, woody and rosy - rounded off with sweetish vanilla.

It does not run out of rank for my for her - but can well exist beside him.

For me a purchase candidate - but I would also like to see it in a gentleman.
Especially the feminine touch would be very attractive on a real guy.
But Aventus also dressed sensitive poets very well.

Ladies should turn their attention to both fragrances before buying - because Aventus is unisex.

I could hardly decide - but my wise father said: If you can't decide - take both.
9.0 7.0 6.0 8.0/10

A giant on clay feet
No, Creed can't help it, but his popularity is both a curse and a blessing. Others have too. The partly bold copies became better and better and eventually one ends up with such a fragrance in the mainstream. What's more: No, I don't want him to feel "have to" smell at everyone. Especially not to guys whose "craft" and attitude towards women I don't value at all, to put it diplomatically. Time was beautiful, but nothing lasts forever...
7.0 8.0 9.0 7.5/10

The best. The best?
Aventus. A name like a thunderbolt. Almost everyone who has developed a soft spot for fragrances knows it, has tested it or even bought it at the end of the day. And what have not already been tried here for superlatives, "the best", "simply great", "fantastic", "unrivalled" and so on and so forth. All ingredients were analysed in detail and an 8.6 rating is a good announcement. And that's a really fat announcement that you don't dare to contradict.

After the first sprayer, I directly associate myself with Explorer by Montblanc. I can already hear the fans of Adventus screaming that one has nothing to do with the other. Yooaahhhh, admittedly: Aventus is the finer. The clearer one. The less ambroxane-containing one. And yes, even the more durable. But hey, guys, let's face it, not everyone here or there outside has the financial means to flutter for slim 50ml times quickly almost 200 Euronen on the desk in the perfumery. And when I do, a fragrance must flash completely, have a unique selling point, arouse desire and trigger an immediate buying impulse. Aventus doesn't do that to me. Especially since Explorer is available for about 30% of the price Creed calls up here. Undoubtedly Aventus is a nicely made fragrance. Who undoubtedly and justifiably has his many fans. But the price point for me is simply overdrawn, which is why I give 1.0 points discount in the rating.

My recommendation from therefore to everyone, who cannot afford it, wants and will buy Aventus, the smell twin from the house Montblanc times test to sniff, I find the a valid alternative with a price performance ratio, which goes in order.

Every Aventus user or lover still has a lot of joy, but unfortunately it's not mine this time
8.0 6.0 6.0 5.0/10

DoesieF
I can't understand the hype!
I ordered a perfume sample full of anticipation and had extremely high expectations due to the hype about this perfume.
My first impression: disappointment!
Not because the scent is bad. No. Rather because it smells good, but in my eyes (nose) is not a special fragrance. And certainly does not justify the price.
He reminds me a bit of Chanel's egoist and in the overall impression he has something of an old men's perfume.
Even if all lovers of this fragrance will hate me now, this is my impression, my opinion.
And as we all know, we can argue about tastes

HullHockey 22 days ago
Hands down the best masculine fragrance ever made. This set the industry standard. Such a masterpiece when it came out.
Amazon1975 62 days ago
Fantastic fragrance. unfortunately longevity is lacking for something so expensive..that is shocking. Similar and much cheaper on the market
Jazzy76 66 days ago
A light and extremely refined unisex scent for a discrete but unforgettablle sillage.Perfectly balanced and perfect by day in every season+1
Plasmic 123 days ago
I don't think it's the best "EVER". It's just good enough. I hate trends and hype so much that even if it was really majestic I wouldn't buy+2
Catarina 10 months ago
Really overrated and over expensive! But it is a very nice unisex beach scent!+3
AmberScent 10 months ago
The pineapple-birch combo is very appealing indeed mainly in the smoky batch. Only then the Aventus scent may turn out to be addictive.+4
Pio 11 months ago
Fruity, fresh and citrus. Great scent. The only bad thing is that there are far too many clones out there. Victim of its own success.
KingPin 12 months ago
Ok, I know everyone and their horse has already said it, but this is great stuff.+1
KLewis 18 months ago
Everyone's favourite compliment getter from Creed.
It is a great scent but it's also overpriced and overhyped.+1
Carlitos01 19 months ago
Nice & pleasant & lovable & well blended & alluring & overpriced & overrated & over cloned!
I wonder about the over cloning real damage?+14
Tagazeu 22 months ago
Nice but not breathtaking as I was waiting from the multiple positive reviews.+3
StarA1 2 years ago
The best that can be smelled of men's perfume ... its only flaw is
its exaggerated price
Rsi 2 years ago
The only KING of parfumes+2
6.0
Giesta40 2 years ago
Piña colada for summer days. Perfect pineapple, fruity, fresh scent. A must have scent.+2
6.0
Syed 4 years ago
Aventus - Prepare for the ride of a lifetime !!!!+2
Simovacchi77 4 years ago
A perfect sillage, simple notes but unforgettable..a unique sensation ...a must have for every man+2
MSD 5 years ago

by Weihrauch
by Weihrauch
by Flanker
by Flanker
creed aventus - king shit ;)
by Felsn
by Thorben180
by Vawallpa
by Vawallpa

Popular Creed

Virgin Island Water by Creed Green Irish Tweed by Creed Royal Oud by Creed Silver Mountain Water (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Millésime Impérial (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Himalaya by Creed Original Vetiver by Creed Viking by Creed Bois du Portugal by Creed Original Santal by Creed Les Royales Exclusives - Sublime Vanille by Creed Les Royales Exclusives - Spice and Wood by Creed Erolfa by Creed Royal Water by Creed Aventus for Her by Creed Royal Mayfair / Windsor by Creed Love In White (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Aventus Cologne by Creed Spring Flower (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Tabarome Millésime by Creed