Aventus (2010) Eau de Parfum

Aventus (Eau de Parfum) by Creed
Aventus (Eau de Parfum) (Creed)

Aventus (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Creed for men and was released in 2010. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is still in production.

Olivier Creed

Top Notes Top NotesPineapple, Apple, Bergamot, Blackcurrant leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesBirch, Jasmine, Patchouli, Juniper berry, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Oakmoss, Musk, Vanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 21.02.2019

Bottle 7.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 9.0/10
Ringo and rings
I picture pineapple rings grilling on a smoky barbecue. Very nice.

Wearing Aventus reminds me of that story about John Lennon being asked if Ringo was the best drummer in the world. "He wasn't even the best drummer in the Beatles" Lennon replied. Aventus, anointed by many as the ruling monarch of men's scents is undoubtedly a great fragrance –versatile, masculine, modern– but to me it's not even Creed's best.

They say there's no accounting for taste and both fans (I confess I am one) and non-fans of Aventus should be thankful for that: delicious as they are who wants to live in a world where every man smells of smoky pineapple rings?
Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 10.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 9.0/10
I love him, I don't love him, I love him, I don't love him...
Actually, I should be preparing for my upcoming exams right now. But all too easily I let myself be distracted by my perfume collection and sniff here and there. Just when I saw dear Aventus standing on the shelf.

Aventus was my first niche fragrance and I remember exactly when I unpacked the 50ml bottle the year before last, sprayed the fragrance onto my wrist and inhaled it. "And it was summer," Peter Maffay would put it that way.

This sharp-edged and crystal-clear, tingling fruitiness made my synapses crackle. In my mind I had to think of bubbling champagne, pouring it right after the cork popped. I'd never smelled anything like it before. In addition the woody, slightly smoky note, which becomes stronger later. It's like smashing a lemon and a pineapple with full force against a slightly scorched birch tree and then smelling the tree. Simply fabulous!

The bottle was empty before the end of summer and as a student I'm not always so financially liquid, so I mourned it until I ordered it again last summer (this time the 100ml bottle).

It was also exam time and the scent gave me self-confidence to master the exams. The temperature made me feel the scent in my nose again and again, as did other students who asked me what perfume I had on me because they liked it so much. I had again the same experience as in the year before.

Then it slowly became autumn and the cold weather arrived. Then the big shock:

Aventus no longer smelled so good to me. It smelled good already, but in my opinion it didn't stand out from my collection of fragrances, which has grown more numerous so far. I didn't get any more associations when I smelled the scent.

I have a certain image in each of my fragrances in my head when I inhale it. Then I also choose my perfumes; according to the image or the associations they evoke in me. At that point there was nothing left.

Did I wear it too often, perhaps? Am I so used to him that he's nothing special to me anymore? As it is said of sudden millionaires for whom wealth becomes boring after a while?

During the autumn and winter I put it to the test several times, but my impression was confirmed again and again. So I didn't use it anymore and switched to my autumn/winter fragrances like Tom Ford Noir Extreme or Swiss Arabian Shaghaf Oud Abyad, Rasasi Shuhrah or Rasasi Faqat Lil Rijal. Or to my other favourite of Creed, the Viking, where I see myself in the position of a Norman on his longboat, who is caught in the nose by the aromatic rotten wood of the boat, on which he breaks out of the fjord into new raids. For me an all-year-round all-rounder.

Just now I was disappointed again when I saw him (the Aventus) standing there so lonely during the previous walk and I sprayed him on myself. He just doesn't flash me anymore.

But I don't think I like the smell in cold weather and it doesn't unfold the way it does in warm temperatures.

Since I was so taken with him for two consecutive summers, I assume that this fragrance is made for spring/summer. Now in winter I am drawn to warm, sweet, resinous and smoky oriental scents.

Unfortunately I don't love him anymore, but I hope that he will knock me back in summer like he did in the last two years. If not, I guess I'll have to say goodbye to him
My conclusion:

Outstanding in summer, extraordinary, stunning (a 10). In winter somehow out of place and extremely uninteresting (a 7).

Well, I'll keep learning...

What about the season for Aventus in your country? Do you wear it all year or do you have any preferences?
Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 6.0/10 Longevity 6.0/10 Scent 6.0/10
Not mine at all - maybe yours?
I have already smelt the Aventus several times and also a bottling of it. Short and sweet - I don't like him. He constantly reminds me of my father's perfume and whether it's Otto Kern irgednwas or Cool Water..... horrible. For someone aged 45+ certainly a beautiful fragrance but not for a mid-20 year old. The pineapple comes through strongly - I have to stress that I don't like pineapples. It is certainly of high quality in terms of craftsmanship, but I simply have an aversion against this fragrance personally. There's something about this scent that bothers me so much. Whether the price is justified is up to you to decide at this moment. In my eyes unfortunately not.
Maybe this fragrance will become a candidate, which I should get out of the cupboard again in a couple of years and which then enchants me. I'm afraid he can't do it at the moment. Too bad.
Bottle 1.0/10 Sillage 4.0/10 Scent 7.0/10
Smells good but unfortunately only for a few minutes
Don't get it. Aventus smells damn good and yet I like it very much. Only after 30 minutes there's hardly anything left to smell. Not even others. First bottle from the local perfumery. I bought a second one from another perfumery in the hope that I got a bad batch first. No shelf life
Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 10.0/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
I'll be brief ..
"I'd like to grow old with you, but there's no hurry..."

I had until now still no smell, which burned itself so into my nose and would not like to miss any more ...
based on the reactions from my personal environment, he seems to fit me like a tailor-made suit.
but I wear it only on special occasions, because it is something special for me .
In my eyes Creed has created a masterpiece par excellence !

Tastes are different, as you know, he meets mine completely!
Bottle 7.0/10 Sillage 9.0/10 Longevity 9.0/10 Scent 9.0/10
Titan, the untouchable, the boss, the 101% perfect
The title of this commentary, are the associations I always have when I smell Aventus Creed.

Despite the different batches, I always know that it is the Aventus. I have had and tried different batches. All hold 8 hours +. One a little more fruity, the other a little smokier.

I have a very fragrant-eating skin, but this fragrance lasts, even if you don't notice it anymore, others will feel its presence.

On the Internet a mainstream fragrance in real life does not. You meet him very rarely, but when you meet him, you are almost killed by his titanic power.

If one enters a room of approx. 30 sqm, the room becomes the residence of Aventus. Anyone who enters the room knows immediately that the room belongs to Mr. Aventus. Some say nothing, others smile and look where Mr. Aventus could be and others wave their hands in front of their faces, apparently feeling disturbed by Mr. Untouchable.

Once you start the day in the morning with Aventus, you won't get rid of him so quickly. Mr. Aventus should be a mystery and no one who is there daily, otherwise the mystery dies and the boss becomes the annoying boss.

A successful boss is not in the office every day, but is very rarely seen. This should also be the case for Aventus.

You must be strong for Aventus, for he is perfect. So perfect, people find him disgusting. The most expensive thing about you should not be Aventus, but maybe your watch or your H. belt ;-).

Choose him carefully and don't make him your signature, otherwise you will radiate an unimpeachable arrogance, unless you absolutely want it.

No perfume smells like Aventus, it is a mixture of a fruity freshness and a dark smoky note.

I take it to the gym from time to time, often when shopping or on special occasions. At the gym, I do people a favor. In the office I would only radiate arrogance, when shopping it is optimal.
Bottle 7.0/10 Sillage 9.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 9.5/10
Electrifying, energetic, superior
What I like so much about this perfume is that it is fresh, even slightly fruity, but still not boring or detergent-like, it is at the same time bitter and very energetic and radiates class and superiority. This is not caused by overcharged raw strength, volume, or darkness. It's more a scent that says this man is capable. It could last a little longer for the price and the bottle doesn't match the contents, it should be rather straightforward. Otherwise, with that scent, you're the boss whatsoever
Bottle 7.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
it is a Man's world....
.... but it wouldn't be nothing, nothing without Aventus or a girl. :)

Do I like the scent? Yes, even very.
Do I hate him for his performance? Yes, unfortunately always more.
I have also tested the clones in the meantime and now only own the fruity adventurer. Aventus, on the other hand, has disappointed me. Our first encounter in a food discounter was probably a memory I will never forget. As soon as I was inside a fragrance cloud came towards me, a smoky-fresh note that I had never smelled before. I wandered through the discount store and found the origin of the fragrance in the cheese department. A middle-aged gentleman with a white shirt and black trousers was a walking scent bomb with the inscription "don't touch me, just enjoy". And as I enjoyed it, I didn't yet know anything about Aventus' different performance.
I bought it a short time later and only after that I read about the different batches which differ enormously in their durability and fragrance. I had a fruity taste with a very faint smoky note. Unfortunately, the durability was not exactly Top and the Sillage also not. Meanwhile I possess a better batch but it annoys me with such a price not to receive the quality that one wishes.

Let's get to the fragrance: fresh-fruity-smokey
Pineapple and currant at the beginning together with patchouli. A start that radiates passion and always gives you the desire for more. For me, however, the dry-down is the highlight of Aventus: as if the fruits were stored in a box that was previously filled with smoke and sealed. The woody notes are carried by the birch and oak moss and convey a very intrusive nature that demands attention. He definitely has mine!

As I mentioned in my Viking commentary, the price is a matter of taste and should not be included in a rating. The Creed fragrances are expensive already but nobody forces us to buy them
Bottle 7.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
Creed - Aventus
A must have.
An absolutely interesting fragrance, very sporty, very fresh and in the finish very masculine, indescribable the finish. A super fragrance "will always be in my collection.
Irresistible to women.
Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
The S-Class among the fragrances
I remember exactly when I had the Aventus in my hand for the very first time. I didn't think much just a little curious about the fragrance because of jeremy fragrance. I took off the cap at the department store and put the first spray on the test paper and the first thing that came to my mind was the car brand MERCEDES. I still don't know why but this fragrance reminded me of a new s-class interior and leather seats. I was flashed. Never smelled such a druft before. He is very manly and looks like the perfect man in the suit.
Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 9.0/10
It depends on you
Aventus - my first comment here on parfumo.de. Why Aventus, when everything has already been said? Quite simply, it was my entry into the perfume world 3 years ago and only today I dare to judge him. Aventus sent me on a journey. At first I thought "madness", the best thing I had smelled so far. Then I thought there had to be more and went looking. There is more, much more, and yet Aventus remains special.

When it started, I was looking for my fragrance, a perfume I wanted to wear every day. I read about batch variations and was shocked that they should exist. I thought "damn" and convinced myself that this is what it's like to make a unique fragrance your signature. I can understand all thoughts and contradictions with this fragrance. But with some distance I can hold for myself the following....

It is and remains special.
I think batch variation is a fairy tale. Minimal deviation at the most. Nothing that does anything to the experience.
It is not suitable for everyday use.
You don't smell it anymore because you use it too much or too much. Your environment smells it. It fills rooms.
Yeah, a lot of women like him. You're impressed because it smells like millions.
Don't you look like millions, they're confused.
It's a fragrance you're not supposed to wear flashily. He's noticeable, so don't ask if you like him.
Keep it for the right occasions, don't make it a signature.
Yeah, you can wear it if you feel like it, but you won't always be up to it. This fragrance needs natural self-confidence and nothing should upset you when you wear it.

Last but not least... There are very many and wonderfully beautiful everyday fragrances that stress you much less and still support your personality. Find them and keep Aventus for those special moments. Then you can enjoy it too.

I already overdosed him and I didn't smell him anymore. I've been using it every day and I haven't smelled it since. I've already been asked about it, although I haven't noticed any of it myself, keep away from it, it's only perfume at the end of the day. You don't have to spend so much money and perfume alone isn't what makes you money in life. It may underline your personality for a day/evening, but it may not replace it.

Is it a mistake to buy it today, when the hype is so big and everybody seems to wear it? No, damn it, if you like it, buy it. I don't give a damn who else wears it. He's great, just learn how to use it.
Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 6.0/10 Scent 6.5/10
Mission Impossible
Foreword:
The last few days have served as inspiration and I still can't quite believe what wind such a perfume can make. So you are all to blame yourselves :) Let's see who understands fun.
Good morning, Mr. Hunt.

A few days ago, the secret police intercepted one million dollars worth of perfume samples intended for the population. An English perfume house intends to sell the perfume called Aventus on the international market.

This would mean for the freedom movement that its struggle would be thrown back years. The man whose picture you have in your hand is Olivier Creed. His reputation as a brilliant perfumer has given him the opportunity to travel freely, but also to cheat internationally.

Creed has teamed up with some people who are planning to get the perfume before it gets out of the country. Their goal is to turn humanity against each other, which would lead to mass hysteria and terror.
Here it would come to a so-called Modern Talking effect, which we must absolutely prevent.

All Creed needs is some chemicals he could easily get on the black market.

What these are you can find in the numerous documents on this page.

Only a drop of this high-quality elixir would be enough to destroy your clothes down to the slipper. So be careful.

Aventus already has some followers and it is to be counted on fierce resistance.

Your mission Ethan, should you accept it, will be to stop Creed from destroying any pineapple you can get your hands on and by no means burn it. The smoke would betray you.
As always, if you or any member of your Special Unit is caught or killed, the President will deny any knowledge of your activities.

This comment will self-destruct in 5 seconds.

Good luck, Ethan.
On the wave crest of the streamline
I don't know if anyone is still interested in the two hundred and nineteenth opinion on this permanent topic-smell, but the great fuss and talk about it has now made me talk too. For the fact that I've liked perfumes for so long, I've been avoiding a preoccupation with Aventus for a long time. I seem to have guessed what I now know.

The first test on the wrist showed what I wrote below as a statement: Hm, well made scent; clear that so many like it, but not clear that there is such an extreme cult around it. I still thought that I should wear it for a test to feel this infamous aura. ;) Yeah, and today I'm wearing it. And I no longer feel at home in my skin.

He's well done, that's obvious, and I'm sure everyone here is well done. But what really knocks me over is this absurdly increased courtesy that this fragrance has. A good smell so abnormally potentised that it shakes me frankly. This is how someone must want to smell who always encounters gold in life, who never takes a painful detour, who wants to go all the way to the top and who wraps everyone around his finger because he can do it. Or who at least wants to pretend to. I never was, and that's the last thing I want to be. I also want to smell good, but not in such a desperate way, with all the concentrated fragrances invented for this purpose. If I may become even more personal, then I consider Aventus to be a slippery brew, with a biding and functional focus on success and prestige. Nothing has ever resisted my values more. This perfume surfs so hard on the ridge of the streamline that it makes me completely different.

I've known Aventus for some time, by the way. As a pianist, I often play on "more noble" occasions: Vernissages, cultural celebrations, trallala. And there is an omnipresent basic scent blowing through the fine rooms, which emanates from numerous cultivated bodies of rather wealthy people. I have always wondered when I might encounter this scent during testing. Here he is. Hello Aventus, and goodbye!
P.s. And it must be a great fragrance in its own way, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to elicit such an unobjective comment from me. :)
Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 9.0/10
Under the starry sky
For a long time I thought about what I should write about Aventus and I still don't quite know. My feelings are hard to put into words, because there is almost nothing that I hate so much and love so much as Aventus, that's why I just give it a try...

Some years ago the hype around Aventus began and despite many reviews and description of the used scents, I could not imagine in the least how Aventus should finally smell. I asked myself: "What is it about Aventus that makes it attract so much attention?", "What justifies this high price?" and "What makes this perfume so special and noteworthy? To find out, I ordered a sample for about 8 Euro.

After it arrived at home on a Friday, my expectations were extremely high. Finally! A small 2,5ml tester with an inscription, whose name went very often through my head at this time: "Creed Aventus". Finally he was there. Finally I would understand what makes this smell, finally I had the opportunity to smell the allegedly best perfume and opened carefully the ampoule with the slightly yellowish shimmering liquid. I dripped a little on the back of my hand and waited a few seconds before I moved that nose. And then, finally, when I noticed the top note, it shocked me. For me, he just smelled like burnt wood. After old wet burnt wood. A world of faith collapsed within me. "That's him?" Stunned and irritated, I put the sample aside and tried to recover from this shock. I found him really disgusting and thought to myself, how can you like this garbage and distracted me by sitting down briefly at the Xbox and then preparing for a bigger birthday party in the evening.

I can't remember why or why, but it occurred to me to apply half of the rehearsal for the party after the shower and get ready to go out. Arrived there and a good 2 hours later, when most of the guests had arrived, it came. One compliment after another from my friends and I just thought to myself what the fuck. On the one hand I had completely forgotten that I had applied the sample to myself and on the other hand I thought to myself why my friends like this abnormal wooden smell so much and smelled again at my wrist. And this time it had knocked me over, this wooden scent had somehow developed into a heavenly citric vanilla chord with a smoky note and I was blown away. So there and away that I ordered the 120ml bottle the next day.

But why love-hate? Well this Friday is now a few years ago and the problem with Aventus are the batches on the one hand and the head notes on the other hand. Many people think this batch story is bullshit, but I can tell you that it actually varies from year to year and that it's pretty neat. My first bottle was a smoky creamy batch that I fell in love with and that lasted up to fourteen hours on my skin, but it hasn't been the same since it was empty. One bottle is more fruity, another one more balanced and without shit, I once had one that smelled like Nimm2 sweets and I hate those things above all. The current batch is fine but nothing compared to my first bottle. And then there's the top note. This, in my opinion, never smells so good right after spraying. Totally independent of the batch, it takes about one to two hours until Aventus develops properly and smells really pleasant. Then there are other negative aspects, like the high price, that Aventus is becoming more and more mainstream, that a splash too much can be too much for other noses, that I have not gotten any compliments for a perfume of almost 350€ since felt 3 years and so on
Like I said, I can't quite make up my mind. For me, this composition is a work of art, an understatement for masculinity. I don't know of any other fragrance that polarizes in such a way, that is so diverse and performs so well. But I don't know of any other fragrance where you have to compromise as much as Aventus.

Personally, this fragrance reminds me very much of my best friend Tim from school. Tim was the very rebellious, wild, alpha then. But not of the kind "dominance up to no more alpha animal goes", no he was rather someone whom one had gladly around itself and which pulled people again and again into its spell. He was always very cordial to others and defended the weaker against others, but could also become completely different when it came to it and that was the side that slightly outweighed it. In any case, through his manner and his actions, he always provided for new topics of conversation in our small hometown and Tim was gradually more and more mystified by the people.

What I want to say here, exactly as with Tim, an extreme mystification has developed at Aventus, which partly does not do him justice. Just as Tim is a normal person in the end, Aventus is a normal perfume with a strong, rebellious but also warm and unique character due to its notes.

And why under the starry sky? Because that's just what I have to think of when I smell Aventus. Sitting in a meadow on a warm, cloudless summer night, looking at the stars and thinking back at all the moments I had on my skin with my first Aventus, fascinates me. To my school days, to all the parties in summer, to all the beautiful moments and all the summer nights I have experienced, sometimes alone, sometimes accompanied.
Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 5.0/10
Creed Aftershave.. Uhh Aventus..
Sry, my first entry here. You've got it all mixed up. So, let's get to the important things. I got my first taste of the magic elixir today, too. The anticipation was huge. Everywhere one reads only what an extraordinary fragrance it is, a godlike elixir, which is also the godlike price for a normal mortal.

Full of anticipation I sprayed only adapted shocks on the arm, in order to consume also as little as possible of this magic potion. But already at the first try a penetrating cloud of a not cheap, but nevertheless exhausting aftershaves came towards me. But as I have learned here, it does not depend on the top note. So like a little child looking forward to the Christmas man, I waited for an endorphin kick and what came? Not much more than even more aftershave, albeit in an attenuated form and also with more beautiful nuances. Towards the end it becomes more positive and harmonious, but still no masterpiece. What am I supposed to tell you? This stuff is really aggressive. Even doing the dishes didn't help. I'm not a scented fetish - but where do all the positive resonances come from?

Sure, the scent gets better with time, but I still feel like freshly shaved - and smoked 2 cigarettes.

I do not condemn anyone who loves this fragrance, but perhaps I am also with my 32 Lenzen too young for it. Grandpa certainly smells good that way. That's how I was with Davidoff Cool Water back then. It was really nice at first, but then Grandpa came. In about the same notch beats for me Aventus (only qualitative). In terms of craftsmanship and quality (Sillage & durability) one of the best fragrances I know, but what matters is absolutely nothing for me. Aftershave par excellence at a "reasonable price".

I have to say, I'm not a pro who judges every little ingredient. I take the perfume, wait through all the "notes" and notice whether I like it or not.

For me personally there are so many more beautiful scents, which are also cheaper - e.g. Valentin Uomo Intense, Herme etc. but this is probably too mainstream and cheap. :) Maybe my nose doesn't recognize this unique one - but I like to take this risk, because there was much more attention for other fragrances (that wasn't the goal with Creed) and which I like more like a long lasting aftershave :) Shame

Maybe I have to get used to it and in a few months I will recognize the often mentioned magic formula.
Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
KING!
This goes without saying that this is the best pineapple smokey scent around. Compared to Orion but this is the best. Price points are above average, but you pay for what you get. This is class and maturity in a bottle. Very nice fragrance.
Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 9.5/10
An amazing scent but maybe too pricey for what you are getting currently
This is a review of the 17w01 batch. I bought a 50ml decant of this. 3 average sized sprays (one to the clothes, one to each side of the neck) gave me 10 hours. I would say it projected well (more than moderately and less than strongly) for anywhere from 2-4 hours.

The opening was a tart pineapple. It wasn't sweet. I got hints of the other top notes and I got the bergamot also. This phase lasted for about 20 minutes and then to a moderately smokey drydown. The tart pineapple was there, it was light. This lasted for about 4 hours.

The next 3 hours was a lighter more woody phase.

After this the scent conpletely transforms to a clean, creamy, musky, vanilla base. This lasts for about 2 and a half hours.

All and all a great linear scent and a fantastic olfactory experience. I enjoyed the transition to each phase. As much as I enjoyed it, I wouldn't pay €195 for 50 ml. I paid €70 for the decant and I'm delighted I did because it's a bargain at that price.

Mythology Sprungen-Up
I've several times recently looked-up this 'fume on the ~Fragrantica~ website; and their page dealing with this 'fume is a ^sewer^! Not all the reviews, for sure, but a significant enough proportion of them are of the nature of the most brazen sort of locker-room dialogue that I could not but be astounded @ the mythology accreted unto this 'fume to the effect that it is a sovran aphrodisiac (the terms often used are vastly more crude than this & have become quite infamous - I need not repeat them here) plying woman by man.

I have investigated it therefore, trying it many times on cardboard in the store, and have consistently found it to be a merely reasonable high-end 'fume - remaining way back in the queue; which is to say, there are about forty others @ that pricepoint that I would get before it; and since I do not expect to be buying forty @ that pricepoint, I will probably never get it. On one occasion, my regular worthy apothecary 'caught' me trying it, and virtually ^pled^ with me not to buy it! There was no danger as it happened; both for the reason just-adduced, and also because I did not want to attract every football hooligan within a furlong radius! (So as may be seen, I doubt not its sillage!) I get the distinct impression that if I were to go out wearing it there are those who would become ^seriously^ angry @ my °presuming° to do so were they to °catch° me, refusing my ^right^ to do so! I ^am^ talking for real here! Some reading this probably know what I'm talking about.

It's a pity, really, as I well believe that it would blossom being actually worn.

2018-03-28-22-12 UTC --
Was @ my apothecaries' earlier, & decided to give this another cardboard test. Being as honest as I can with myself, I ^cannot^ consider this a truly ^outstanding^ fragrance. Yes, it ^is^ a perfectly-cut gem; or a perfectly cut suit such as when you see someone wearing it it just looks for-all-the-world like the exquisitely-tailored garment it infact is: but I just ^cannot^ get past the perception that after-all, it's rather ... generick! A figure that comes to mind is the ~class 47~ railway engine (yes, I ^am^ (or rather used to be (but once one always one!)) a train-spotter) which was designed in the 1960s as a relatively powerful passenger locomotive; but it quickly transpired that it was perfectly up-to drawing all but the very heaviest freight-trains, & was almost præternaturally reliable & a superb performer in every respect; & of which British Rail eventually had hundreds: indeed! this perfume is the ~class 47~ locomotive of the perfume world! Anyone who knows anything about the history of British railway locomotives will appreciate the sheer magnitude of that praise.

And I really have tried ^so very hard^ to put the hype out-of-mind; and I know that many persons who are massively into 'fumes & jnow vast numbers of them ^do^ rate this as an outstanding fragrance. And just as ~Original Santal~ gets me thinking "I would never have thought uw could do that with sandalwood", this one gets me thinking "I would never have thought uw could do that with ^pineapple^"!

But, @ the end-of-the-day, it just doesn't grab me, I'm afraid!
Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 10.0/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
The best perfume you can smell
The fragrance of Creed Aventus is the king of fragrances now .... A smell that does not fade from the smell of perfume ... Perfume is suitable to be worn at all times and all seasons, whether night or day .... It is a miracle in the world of perfume and fragrance that The smell of fresh pineapple looks out of this fragrance and is proof of the quality and purity of the ingredients and jasmine in its purest form ... What distinguishes this fragrance from other quality and purity of ingredients
I would advise everyone to try it before you buy, taking into account its high price
The batch scent. To birch or not to birch, that is the question :)
I guess nothing new will be added in this review, but i needed to play my part. I´ve been very interested in this scent since I heard about it.
Bought different batches and all of them have something particular.More pineapple, more fruitty, some are alittle smokey, others last alot, others few.
I like the smokey touch that gives I think the birch, wich I think was taken away on reformulations.
It is very masculine, pleasant, evolves pretty good and depending on the bach lasts and projects fair enough.
It is an awesome scent and like all blockbusters they will always make us talk.
I will always have Aventus on my collection for sure.

KLewis 175 days ago
Everyone's favourite compliment getter from Creed.
It is a great scent but it's also overpriced and overhyped.
Bottle 9.0
Longevity 7.0
Carlitos01 6 months ago
nice & pleasant & loveable & well blended & alluring & overpriced & overstated & overrated & overcloned+9
Bottle 9.0
Tagazeu 10 months ago
Nice but not breathtaking as I was waiting from the multiple positive reviews.+3
Bottle 8.0
Sillage 8.0
StarA1 12 months ago
The best that can be smelled of men's perfume ... its only flaw is
its exaggerated price
Bottle 6.0
Sillage 8.0
Longevity 7.0
Giesta40 16 months ago
Piña colada for summer days. Perfect pineapple, fruity, fresh scent. A must have scent.+2
Bottle 6.0
Syed 3 years ago
Aventus - Prepare for the ride of a lifetime !!!!+2
Bottle 8.0
Simovacchi77 3 years ago
A perfect sillage, simple notes but unforgettable..a unique sensation ...a must have for every man+2
MSD 4 years ago

by Dachauer85
by Vawallpa
by Vawallpa

Popular Creed

Aventus (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Virgin Island Water by Creed Green Irish Tweed by Creed Royal Oud by Creed Silver Mountain Water (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Millésime Impérial (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Original Vetiver by Creed Himalaya by Creed Original Santal by Creed Bois du Portugal by Creed Viking by Creed Les Royales Exclusives - Sublime Vanille by Creed Les Royales Exclusives - Spice and Wood by Creed Erolfa by Creed Royal Water by Creed Love In White (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Aventus for Her by Creed Spring Flower (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Tabarome Millésime by Creed Royal Mayfair / Windsor by Creed