Aventus (2010) Eau de Parfum

Aventus (Eau de Parfum) by Creed

Aventus (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Creed for men and was released in 2010. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is still in production.

Olivier Creed

Top Notes Top NotesPineapple, Apple, Bergamot, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesBirch, Jasmine, Patchouli, Juniper berry, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Oakmoss, Musk, Vanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 05.12.2019.

7.0 8.0 9.0 7.5/10

The best. The best?
Aventus. A name like a thunderbolt. Almost everyone who has developed a soft spot for fragrances knows it, has tested it or even bought it at the end of the day. And what have not already been tried here for superlatives, "the best", "simply great", "fantastic", "unrivalled" and so on and so forth. All ingredients were analysed in detail and an 8.6 rating is a good announcement. And that's a really fat announcement that you don't dare to contradict.

After the first sprayer, I directly associate myself with Explorer by Montblanc. I can already hear the fans of Adventus screaming that one has nothing to do with the other. Yooaahhhh, admittedly: Aventus is the finer. The clearer one. The less ambroxane-containing one. And yes, even the more durable. But hey, guys, let's face it, not everyone here or there outside has the financial means to flutter for slim 50ml times quickly almost 200 Euronen on the desk in the perfumery. And when I do, a fragrance must flash completely, have a unique selling point, arouse desire and trigger an immediate buying impulse. Aventus doesn't do that to me. Especially since Explorer is available for about 30% of the price Creed calls up here. Undoubtedly Aventus is a nicely made fragrance. Who undoubtedly and justifiably has his many fans. But the price point for me is simply overdrawn, which is why I give 1.0 points discount in the rating.

My recommendation from therefore to everyone, who cannot afford it, wants and will buy Aventus, the smell twin from the house Montblanc times test to sniff, I find the a valid alternative with a price performance ratio, which goes in order.

Every Aventus user or lover still has a lot of joy, but unfortunately it's not mine this time
8.0 6.0 6.0 5.0/10

DoesieF
I can't understand the hype!
I ordered a perfume sample full of anticipation and had extremely high expectations due to the hype about this perfume.
My first impression: disappointment!
Not because the scent is bad. No. Rather because it smells good, but in my eyes (nose) is not a special fragrance. And certainly does not justify the price.
He reminds me a bit of Chanel's egoist and in the overall impression he has something of an old men's perfume.
Even if all lovers of this fragrance will hate me now, this is my impression, my opinion.
And as we all know, we can argue about tastes
8.0 7.0 9.0 10.0/10

Down with the King
Dark, smokey pineapple opening that gets hated on because its popular. This is a special fragrance that can be worn anywhere, any occasion and any time of the day. It's dark and fresh, sophisticated yet casual. Its popularity draws negativity but the imitation of this juice is certainly flattering. it's a must have in my collection.
8.0 8.0 8.0 9.5/10

oah ey
i often try to put other fragrances on the number 1 of my perfume rankings. sometimes it's oud wood for a few weeks, then tobacco oud intense for a few days or layton exclusif for a week. but when i wear aventus again i have to realize that it's just the undisputed number 1 for me. and: on the contrary e.g. layton exclusif or tobacco oud you can't annoy anyone with the fragrance. i've never experienced that someone didn't like it well
8.0 6.0 6.0 6.0/10

When the fire goes out
It's been a long time since I wrote my last comment.
Now I would like to express my personal opinion about the Creed Aventus, even though I may encounter a lack of understanding from many people.

Let's start with:
I am a person who doesn't have much money and therefore looks exactly how much he spends on things.
For me personally, the rough limit for a perfume is 50€ for 50ML. Here you can find very good perfumes and also some cheaper ones are very popular on the market.
Now I finally had a sample of Creed Aventus 10ML bottled here at Ervin23.
Who is interested in fragrances will inevitably come across this name, which has great popularity.
Full of joy I took the sample, sat down on the couch and sprayed 2 sprays on my wrist. Waited a short time, then slowly took a little nose... the Pure disappointment!
It's clearly a good fragrance, I wouldn't deny it and it smells a bit different than its cheaper clones. For me personally but perfectly overhypet at this price. It's a really very expensive perfume, some people buy themselves for this money not even a computer ( worse comparison, i know )
I can't understand that someone buys the original for such a price although there are clones that partly cost 1/5 and from my point of view can easily keep up.
For me a L Adventure is clearly the stronger fragrance with the better performance.
However, I will not give a rating for this fragrance, because it is only my feeling. If I had to, however, the rating would be something like this:

Fragrance: 6 , Shelf life: 6 , Sillage: 6 , Bottle 8

But as I wrote at the beginning, this is my personal assessment. For me personally a pure disappointment and I am glad that I have 2 clones of the coveted Creed Aventus, which I find much stronger.

Finally, in the delivery was also a sample Tom Ford Oud Wood present, here the result is significantly different, a grenade vln fragrance.
Also there was a sample of Parfums de Marley Herold, also here the expectation was higher but also this fragrance is very good.
8.0 7.0 8.0 6.0/10

The Trump of Fragrances
Yeah, he actually reminds me a little of the American president. No content, don't worry! But somehow a lot of hot air for nothing. While the latter is sufficient for massive media hype, even if it only tweets three points, the Aventus also shows itself with a historically unique omnipresence and at the same time controversy in the fragrance dance. Aventus here, Aventus there. Just a mention of the name, forum topics explode and emotions crash against each other.

So after a long hesitation, I indulged myself in a bottle. Once because I have known the Tierra del Fuego of La Martina for years and found it quite good. Then, of course, because of the hypes. Last but not least, because the Royal Oud is probably one of my most worn fragrances at all. Well, what can I say now: The Aventus 14L01 is on my shelf and dusty. I wanted to like him, but somehow it didn't work out. He's not bad, no question. I don't need to write much about the scent character known to everyone. Mine starts quite fresh, naturally fruity and shows apart from the slightly overripe pineapple little of the ominous smokiness. He shows little change in the process, he simply comes along increasingly dimmed. It is valuable, pleasant, already natural in the sense of "non-synthetic", uncomplicated and well-dosed, simultaneously present and unobtrusive. What is he besides? Boring, unspectacular, unagitated. What isn't he? Mysterious, sexy, dark, multi-layered, masculine. It doesn't smell bad, but it doesn't trigger a wow effect in me or any other form of emotional reaction or mental journey. If I would work in an office, I could perhaps imagine wearing it there - but it would actually be too expensive for me. For dates and going out I prefer extraordinary scents with character. This is exactly what the Aventus unfortunately lacks for my nose. For everyday life, I finally come up with dozens of alternatives that somehow say more.

I can understand why people like him. In particular, I know of only a few fragrances that, like the Aventesques, manage to appear fresh without floating on the brew water of the citrus bombs or sinking into the aquarium sump as noble toilet ducks. Also it is clearly less volatile than most other Frischlinge. All in all, it already has its place and will certainly trigger a negative reaction as the last fragrance. Still: I can't understand the hype. "Quite nice" just - which is not only in the dating life beautiful speech for "Next". But fortunately, the next of one is the Hello of the other.
8.0 8.0 8.0 7.5/10

Adventus Spiritus Rex
It'll be back soon. Advent is approaching. Once again they are nice to each other, greet each other in the stairwell, hold each other's doors open and show the young neighbour their model railway in the basement. The more Christmas Eve approaches, the more the tension (similar to a crescendo) swells from week to week and then comes to an end on the 24th after a litre of strawberry punch, two banana wheat and an underberg in a showdown under the Christmas tree decorated with tasteless tinsel. And why is that? Kevin has bought Schackeline instead of a Chiwawa a much too tight Skinny-Jeans into which she forces herself only with much effort, in order to stagger then clumsily by the living room, accompanied by the unrythmic clapping of the assembled red-faced mixed poke. In the background the Ballermann-Party-Hit-Mix is running in a permanent loop.....Doesn't really fit to Aventus.
You'd rather see the cultivated hedge fund manager who has been strengthened by years of workout, who shows his new bright red Ferrari (Tesla would be better) to his hipster circle of friends (of course with undercut frisette) in the expensive but much too tight Slimfit shirt, the much too tight Sacco and a pair of trousers that resembles a pair of pantyhose (understand the fashion).
To the fragrance: Infected by the forum-internal hype in a well-equipped perfumery tested. What's that? Good, good, good. You don't have to add anything else to the 666 comments you feel. The famous coquinate pineapple... Great. Valuable. Fresh. As with Interlude Man - the Creed smells expensive, of money and luxury. But 160 rupees for a toast Hawaiian impression? You don't see a greasy cream cake here, but rather a mousse au chocolat freshly flown in by Serge.
Better 10 bottles of Grey Flanell (you can already hear the booing) and a bottle of Tosca.

Aristocrat or blowhard
On 17 September 1859 Joshua Abraham Norton crowned himself Emperor of America. The former businessman walked through San Francisco in uniform, with epaulettes and peacock feathers and was allowed to dine in restaurants for free. His decrees were ignored by the American Congress and he did not manage to abolish them. And also the Republican and Democratic Party, which he wanted to ban, resisted his grand decrees. But when he died a few decades later, 30,000 people lined the streets.

Emperor Norton I was a ruler without mercy. Known all over the country and something between fool and Napoleon. But what does this have to do with Aventus?

It's very simple. I have always wondered whether Creed's most dazzling majesty has only attached the insignia of power to himself or whether Aventus is crowned with God. A con man or a nobleman? Is the combination of birch tar and currant and pineapple a stroke of genius or a banal stroke of luck? Is Aventus really big, or was the scent just in the right place at the right time.

Right from the start, Creed left no doubt that Aventus wanted to win big battles. The fragrance was indeed inspired by Napoleon Bonaparte, according to a Creed press release. And one quickly borrowed his attributes of "masculinity, strength, strength, and farsightedness." A self-proclaimed king of war, it was said, of peace and love.

So the marketing department had already done a good job. But to be honest, the olfactory brackets that followed were a little bit heroic. The black currants, for example, came from Corsica, where Napoleon was born. But aren't the dark fruits everywhere? And then Creed went even further. The birch refers to Louisiana, which once belonged to Napoleon's empire. But this is really bizarre. In 1803, France sold Louisiana to the USA for the equivalent of 251 million dollars. Anything but a conquest, but Bonaparte's bargain days. Autsch.

But in the end, it's the scent that has to convince. And Aventus is undoubtedly well made. It is not the result of laboratory accidents, but a fruity chypre interpretation that approached an unexpected scent. The pineapple in combination with currants and this strange third hand smoke is modern and refined
And success proves the scent right. Because it really couldn't have been the marketing fireworks that made Aventus Creed the biggest box-office hit. What I like most about Aventus is its convex, dazzling presence. The first minutes after spraying are as flawless as the silhouette of a silver sports car. The citric-fruity chord is wonderfully balanced with a tangy-leathery note. And there's not much more to it and it remains very formal and somehow floats between modernity and classicism. And then the fragrance is also cushioned by soft musk and provided with space conquest by ISO-E-Super and proportioned Ambroxan. That's cool orchestrated.

Surely the projecting presence is one of the reasons why Aventus is so well received. The fragrance can therefore be found everywhere, in art galleries and large discotheques, in office elevators and at supermarket checkouts. And you can actually wear it and believe that you have a unique selling point. All this has to be done first.

So what's left? Aristocrat or braggart? Perhaps you could say it this way: Aventus is the first emperor to be democratically elected. It was a vote with the spray bottle. And it's still a remarkable regency. But how the ruling years of Aventus will be judged at the end - as always the historians have to decide

Farewell my friend...
...the title says it all.
Don't worry, I'm not going to go into the scent itself anymore, it has been dissected down to the smallest detail over the years.
Much more it is about why Aventus and I have lived apart.
It was almost 3 years ago when he came into my life on a rainy day.
I discovered him in a small perfumery in Bavaria and the very friendly and competent saleswoman advised me with a lot of patience and charm. I wanted to take my time, after all I had never spent so much money on a fragrance before and it was also, so to speak, my introduction to niche fragrances.
After trying, spraying, testing other fragrances for a long time that day, a 100ml bottle of the Dark Rider finally went into my pocket, it had something I had never smelt before and couldn't let go of. Shortly before leaving the perfumery still 2 sprayers to the neck and out it went, saleswoman happy and I too.
At that time I didn't know anything about batches and the different fragrances he can take through it.
I just felt good every time I wore it, I wore it at work, in my spare time, on business appointments, never seemed inappropriate or intrusive to me.
It seemed as if I had found the perfect scent, it became my signature scent.
I got a lot of compliments and I never wanted it to be in the first place.

Now a small time jump by 3 years...

A lot happened in that time, new job, new town, married to the greatest woman in the world (thank you for participating in my perfume addiction), got together a wonderful daughter.
It couldn't be more beautiful.

Some time ago the bottle ran out, yes it lasted for about 3 years, no idea how I did it. D
Then of course you can order a replacement here at Parfumo, all under the motto "support your community".
But when I held the new bottle in my hands and sprayed, I froze with shock.
This is my beloved Aventus? Much too fruity and different than I remembered it.
He didn't give me the same feeling as then, disappointed I put him in a corner, thought about selling but still wanted to give him a chance.
Again and again I smelled, sprayed, tested him but he could not conquer my heart anymore.
Until one day it became clear to me, how we lived apart, we went in different directions.
It's almost like having some relationships or friendships. Over the years you develop yourself, some together, others each for yourself, until you realize that from now on you might have to go your separate ways, even if the common memories remain forever.

Today, about 3 years after the first meeting with him, the time has come to say goodbye.
On the one hand with a crying but also laughing eye.
But everything comes to an end, you accompanied me for a long time and we were inseparable.
But I have to move on, just like you old friend.
I hope you will give others as much pleasure as I have in all this time.

Stay Stoked!
8.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

Pollita
Beautiful scent, which works also without fuss ;)
Since the smell was discussed here again and again so hotly, I had to get it absolutely also times under the nose. In the wonderful collection of the dear perfume Ervin23 I found it and bought a sample. First of all I wanted to join in the gagging, talking and also I wanted to know if he belongs to this uniform mush, which I sniff out again and again at business events with the Lords of Creation. After a first curious sniffer I was able to rule it out immediately. So Hype hin Hype her: I work in a men's domain, but I knew this fragrance until now, or I did not notice it consciously. And he HAVE HAVE TO, because I really like him :)

Also my better half confirmed this and took the sample immediately into his possession. Aventus is a very well made Creed and in my opinion wearable in every situation, no matter if work or leisure, morning, noon or evening. Due to the freshness you can't do anything wrong with it even in summer. It doesn't have the sweet notes of GIT and isn't as reserved as Himalaya, which I would now classify as pure business fragrance, but it actually always fits and doesn't require a suit either. Jeans and polo shirt fit as well. However, it requires self-confidence from the wearer. The fragrance radiates a certain strength. With a shy boy, I'd find that scent so out of place. This is one who wants to be worn by men who know what they want :)

The Sillage is strong in the beginning, but Mr. Pollito has also exaggerated a bit with spraying (which he likes to do ;)), but it wears off with time and the scent becomes rather very close. He also does well to hold, could still perceive him well in the evening. It is really beautiful and animates to sniff again and again. I wouldn't have sniffed pineapple like that. There's a little something sweet at the beginning, but I can't classify it any closer. In principle, it is very refreshing and has a woody base, like many other beautiful fragrances from my youth. The nineties let greet here clearly.

The price? My God, Creed just now. About fragrance houses with these prices (among other things also Bond No. 9 etc.) already much was discussed. If you like the fragrance and want to spend it, you just do it and that's it. For some it's worth the money, for others it's not. I'll probably give it to my better half for Christmas. I was looking for a nice present anyway, and Aventus came just in time.

What annoys me is the fuss around it, especially in the WWW, which this beautiful fragrance simply doesn't need at all. Because there can't be that much hype, because otherwise I would have met it somewhere long ago. It's not just been on the market since yesterday. :)
7.0 7.0 4.5/10

Caligari
His popularity HERE is inexplicable to me
Out of necessity, I ended up here three years ago. My favourite fragrance at that time was taken off the market and I had a great desire to at least compensate my frustration with a skipping action. So I was ready for anything. There should be no compromises, not even financial ones. 99.99% of the fragrances were unknown to me, including Aventus. But of course it didn't take very long until I stumbled across this scent here. The bottle, the name, the brand, the symbol, the ratings, the hymns of praise, the number of owners... It MUST have been my fragrance, especially since I searched without any restrictions. In some rehearsal convoy he was finally there and I couldn't believe what I smelled because of the rating and the many advance praises. The scent didn't appeal to me on any channel. Therefore I wrote with my limited experience no more than "light freshness" in my database and gave the school grade 4.

Well, after three years the fragrance found its way back to me again via a sample bundle and I thought that after about 2,000 more fragrances, I might have a more decided and possibly different opinion about the fragrance.

Far from it. Nothing's changed. At the most, that the distance to the fragrances, which I consider to be really good after about 2,000 tests, has increased further. In fact, I don't remember much more about this fragrance today than I did then, although I should now have much more experience.

He is little and at the same time he is not very much. He's not
- Noble
- Exciting
- Sublime
- Complex
- Sexy
- Natural
- Markant

He is reasonably sporty and not even fresh with brilliance, but in his limited freshness trimmed and dull, tendency dull and certainly very artificial. He's not a loose cannon, not even worth considering. He's a phenomenon.

This is my isolated opinion and I am happy for every owner who sees it differently in his favour.
7.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

The price of hypes ..
I have to admit, I was totally foxed by the hype about the Aventus and bought it after extensive testing ... simply because I found it convincing.
(And I still find him convincing.)

There are umpteen opinions about the Aventus and it polarizes like hardly any other. For some it's overpriced and overvalued, for others it's hard to get around.

For me, neither does him justice.

I actually find it expensive, but not boldly overpriced.
Where do you start and where do you end? Everyone will find fragrances that do not suit him or that resist him to be overpriced. Subjectivity plays its tricks on all of us again and again, and I don't even take the liberty of doing so.
In the end, the market regulates the price in a very disdainful way.

The ultimate fragrance - to which he likes to be stylized - he is certainly not.
For many it is the Non plus Ultra, for the respective lover personally also rightly so.
Only if one is very enthusiastic about something, one tends to proclaim this enthusiasm and one's personal opinion as absolute and triggers with it, of course, headwinds from all those who see it - in whatever way - differently.

And there he stands, the Aventus ... between these fronts and in the whirlpool of the still persistent hype, a well composed and interesting scent is ground to pieces, talked into bits and pieces and talked to death. Not to mention all the batch discussions.

And there's just a solid men's fragrance here, which of course can't do everything, but it can do a lot. It has an exciting course from the citric opening with perceptible pineapple to a pleasantly bitter, fresh and gently consistent masculine tone. It lasts very long and projects very strongly at the beginning, but then quickly becomes more discreet and withdrawn without hiding.

I hope that the hype around him will slowly subside again and the pictures of some influencers who are enthusiastic about the Aventus flacon and hold it in their cameras with pithy words will disappear from our minds.
Because then remains what the Aventus really is ... a great made and worthy fragrance with great performance.

But those are just my 2 (s)cent ;)

Salve
Leave the church in the village
When the fragrance came on the market, I was naturally very excited and interested because the opinions were positive. So I got myself a bottling. And lo and behold, it is really a very pleasant scent. with which you can do nothing wrong. The pineapple note was new for me and therefore something very fine. I'll be honest with you. At the end of the day you get a solid fragrance that hasn't changed the world for me personally. Theme value for money at Creed is simply underground compared to other fragrance houses.

Accordingly, one should really leave the church in the village, because with Aventus, another criterion plays an important role in the evaluation, namely the name CREED. I recognize the same phenomenon in Guerlain, where sometimes completely unaccommodated scents or scents that are not even in the beginning contemporary, as felt the blood of God is worshipped. In order not to appear incompetent, many jump on the train and chatter the same stuff.

The dilemma of Aventus is that there are now a variety of fragrances that are almost identical. Hardly any person on earth could quickly recognize any differences by passing by. It really became clear to me while strolling in a ZARA. There I got myself a 10ml bottle of Vibrant Leather
for a perceived 99 cents. Practically a price-wise joke for a little water that lasts the whole day and has little difference to Aventus.

If it is important to you to have the true origin of this line with a beautiful bottle and is uncompromising fragrance lover, you can buy the fragrance without a guilty conscience. All others should look around a little, because the twin fragrances are "almost" as good"
7.0 7.0 6.0/10

Jakobolino
Do I have to write something in there now???
Hello guys, I want to tell you today how nice a day is with my new friend Aventus and have an ultra fat job as a sandwich designer. Where, I can't tell you because it's in my contract. So I, first dough and right out of town and a bottle of Creed cleared. A little heavy on the price, but I'm making a career out of it. I threw it right on and Alta eats it hard. First comes a crass lemon where you already think...yes, now I just nothing. But you can imagine. I jump so through the Town and the Chicks... brutally...! I walk past them like this and they turn around and ah and oh. You didn't believe that. Later, the part then blow-dries off so judiciously. Then becomes fruity or smoky. That depends on which bottle you get, because there are numbers at the bottom of it. As with the Kümmerling...hehehe. So I'm gonna go check out clothes at the mall first. A bride comes by and asks me what I need. I say I need you, baby! And I know what, Homi, she's laughing and thinks that's probably because of the great scent. I'm leaving! I got the number straight away and we're going to the movies tonight. I swear, it's precipitous! So whatever it takes, get that thing. He also keeps ultra-fat long and the salesgirl also said something mim ass would be good too. So bro, listen to Dad, get the stuff and get the snails ready. Someday you'll be like me... fat success.
8.0 9.0 9.0 9.5/10

Adige batch
Yeah, the batch thing. Until this fragrance became known, the majority of mankind probably did not even know what a batch (or batch code) is, let alone how much the quality of a fragrance can vary from production date to production date.

For the preliminary information: I am discussing here my first and only bottle of this perfume, the 16J01. According to the internet, this is a very high quality perfume with a balanced smell - neither too fruity nor too smoky. I won't go into the grades, others can do better here. God and only a few perfumers know how the 11Z01 must smell.

Now my personal Creed story:

Boredom on the Zeil in Frankfurt, on the way with a buddy. We go to the Douglas (is it allowed to write this out at all? Douglas? DOUGLAS. DOUGLAS!!!!), past the make-up unsightly dolls with more color on the face than Stephen King's Es, want to sniff around a bit in the men's department. At this time we only know the popular designer brands like BOSS, Armani etc. We don't even pay attention to the Creed shelf, especially as the fragrances are strangely not available as testers at all - only the packaging with the two swords can be seen. That doesn't arouse any interest. The situation is comparable to that of a prudish woman: There's plenty of others waiting for you, so why open your mouth? Men, lazy young men. Men who like to smell good. So: keep sniffing.

After a few minutes the only competent employee of the basement approaches us and offers her help. She would like to know what we are looking for. Well, I decide spontaneously and completely taken by surprise that it may already be a male-woody little hint. Not a bad choice, as it turns out.
First question: "Have you heard of Aventus von Creed?" Creed? I know the Apollo. He's had his ass kicked by the Italian Stallion. The smell says nothing to my buddy and me. The lady opens a closed drawer at the bottom of the shelf (Uuuuh!) and pulls out the bottle. "This fragrance is something very special. You certainly haven't smelled anything like it. I even wear it as a woman, even though it's actually for men. Even after washing my clothes, I can still hear him on this one. I'll spray it on for you, but please don't decide right away. Wait at least an hour. I promise you'll like it." You probably can't praise any other fragrance with such self-confidence. Just the Creed Aventus. In my opinion rightly.

We get one or two sprays each. My coat collar is happy. Smells good, yeah. But that stuff doesn't smell that bad yet. The price of 180,- for 75 ml cannot be justified at all (before the price increase in ca. 2018 there was better quality in other sizes - instead of 50 and 100ml there were actually 75 and 125 ml at cheaper prices!).
We thank you and go back to the Zeil. Sniffing at ourselves all the time.

"Wow, what's this?", "This stuff is getting more and more intense!", "How horny does this smell?", "Would you believe a time traveler that Donald Trump will soon be US President?", "What's this horny perfume?" - instead of receiving compliments, we gave ourselves some. Also a variant.

One thing's for sure: this stuff has to come here. But not immediately, because the price... the price...

But at some point you can't do without it. The collar of my coat smells WOCHENLANG like Aventus. I order a bottle for my buddy and me - namely the no. 16J01. We don't know anything about batches yet - we only know that Aventus is just horny at that time. And we're just lucky we don't smell any different from the Douglas copy. Since then it has always been the same situation: Every spray hurts physically, as does the sight of the bottle getting empty and the fact that now only a faint smelling liquid with the same name is sold at a higher price, which can't even begin to hold a candle to my (let alone the older, even better batches) water.

By the way, I recently smelled an 18 for the first time. The complexity and outstanding strength have passed and a completely overstrained fragrance has remained at a ridiculously high price. I would rather pay 180,- for 30 ml of my copy than 100,- for 100 ml of the new Aventus. That's how different it is for me. Shame on you, Creed.

In any case, Aventus has been worn almost only on special occasions and very rarely in general since the beginning - perhaps once a month, but then with 7-10 spray shots. The durability is enormous, the Sillage probably also (my nose only perceives myself anyway), the development from fruity fresh to smoky (after several hours) is always elegant, smooth and incredibly exciting, because you always wait for the first signs of this typical Aventus smoke
And even though I probably didn't get a single compliment for Aventus from a woman (Pantydropper? No, that has always been the indescribable ADG Profumo, the alpha man in liquid form) - men know immediately. A Creed disciple simply knows immediately when another Creed disciple fills the room with his smoky Sillage. Only those who have waited a few hours for the smoky flair to unfold are cool.
With this scent, customers have already filled entire counter halls of banks within seconds and almost triggered a fire brigade operation, that's how smoky it can be. What a horny stuff.

My 75 ml-Flanker is in any case only to one quarter full, that of my stingy buddy still to approx. three quarters. You may guess three times who will soon be allowed to sell his Aventus. This 75 ml flanker is then kept by me YEAR LONG until it has the value of the Ark of the Covenant, and then I buy myself an island from the eBay proceeds. I'm optimistic. Aventus is not the best perfume in the world, but somehow it is the King. A king who's just miserably thanking.

The collar of my coat doesn't smell like the day I discovered Aventus anymore. But I'll never forget this smell!!!
Oh yes: Ätschi-Batch, I still have a damn good copy!

PS: Shit, I wanted to be first.
8.0 8.0 8.0 7.0/10

Light and shadow
At the start you are greeted by a clean, fresh citrus scent that clearly brings bergamot. In the further course a slightly bitter note became noticeable on my skin, which became clearer and clearer until the end. Somehow the scent looks familiar to me after the good prelude. I'm floating a 90s fragrance my father could have worn before. All in all, the scent can last a working day without any problems, but after a few hours it seemed quite sterile and dry to me. Unfortunately there was no further fragrance development at my place, except for the bitter note. So I notice that the scent doesn't suit me. A suitable perfume should also not interfere with the meal, that would be the case here with me. I can't understand the good rating.
8.0 6.0 5.0 10.0/10

The legend Aventus !
You had to assert yourself in this world and you did too
You were a world champion to whom I succumbed.
Couldn't resist you.

You brought me into the world of niche fragrances, for that I thank you.

But also you have to step back slowly, because you are not as strong and sovereign as you once were. Unfortunately :-(

You are loved and hated at the same time.
You were king to me, but you've changed!

You've done well for years, almost 10 years.
Had many opponents who also hit hard, but you never gave up and stayed true to your iron path.

Your time has come to say goodbye.
Even a world champion needs to know when it's time to stop.

You're a legend
Creed Aventus :-)
8.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Liebesengel
165 - it remains exciting!
Kö in Düsseldorf. February. I have an appointment for breakfast at Heinemann's. It's too soon... Boredom makes me go into a perfumery. The first thing that catches my eye is HE. He, the current perfume god for many male colleagues. He's enthroned in an extra square. "Well, I'll test him now!"

The salesgirl was super nice "Oh, the Aventus... Yes, it's a status perfume. "You'll make any man happy." Counter question "And the woman?" She smiles, "Yes, of course, I can only confirm that!" "No, for myself..." Short irritation and reaction "Yes, then I will gladly show you Aventus for Her". No, I'm good. Filling from Aventus is not possible, much too expensive, too precious. But she was so nice and sprayed me generously on my wrist that I immediately printed on my neck to learn more about the scent. WOW! That knocks me right out! Short faint...

Breakfast at Heinemann's. My date - my car'ti buddy. We know each other since eternity and share a passion, cars. Today in the program unique sports car exhibition in the art palace "PS: I love you". He smelled it right away, "Today you kind of smell special... special... hmm..." - "Sexy?" Laughter.

"He can't guess, he has no idea about perfumes, he doesn't buy them because he always gets them from me ;-) "Aventus!" - "NE! Him? My boss always uses it... But I have to tell you, it looks better on you." Laughing again.

The exhibition was great! The elegance, the design, the stories - absolutely unique. My buddy's running with his red-hot Lumix. I'm sitting next to BMW, with whom I fell in love immediately. And something disturbs me immensely... some smell... No, not from the hot sleds - I like it... Something completely different... Ah, Aventus! I sniff my wrist and notice that I would like to wash it out directly. Worse still, I have this under my nose, on my neck...

I am not enthusiastic about this fragrance development, but my buddy is! "I heard he was supposed to be a panty dropper," he laughed. "Definitely wrong - more like a boxer dropper. It really looks good on you!" I consider this a compliment and know very well that he will never buy Aventus in his life, neither for himself nor for his girlfriend.

At first I found this Aventus stunning! An explosion with fine floral-fruity aromas that are very beautiful and require attention. You want to dive into this fragrance and breathe in deeply! After one hour Aventus changed his face and became penetrating by a juniper note... For me unpleasant and from then on I did not like him any more. His fragrance was for me not round or tuned, but angular and irregular. BUT, he's been calling for attention from start to finish! He has a lot of charisma and wants to present himself consciously. Yes, Aventus - you are unique... I also found the durability on my skin very convincing, only not to my advantage.

What would this perfume world be without him? Aventus moved them! And it still does... after nine years. Whether you love him or hate him, this creation is a masterpiece! What I don't understand - all the fuss about compliments and panty droppers!

Guys, you're worth more than our compliments and our pantys ;-)

Why 165? That's the 165th scent commentary!
10.0 7.0 6.0 9.5/10

Maexishd
The HSV among fragrances.
To compare that in a somewhat proletarian way. For me, Aventus is the HSV of the perfume world. While the HSV could still be found regularly in the upper third of the table a few years ago, they now play in league 2 for 5th place - Unfortunately

We don't need to talk about the top note of Aventus. 3-5 sprayers and it hails compliments in the first 60 minutes. - If anything. When I bought my first 75ml bottle of Aventus in 2014, I put something on at 7 in the morning and at 18 in the evening ddr Dönermann asked me what I would wear there.

Now - 5 years later - I have to spray at least every 2 hours. And that's the sad thing. You've become so accustomed to receiving compliments from Aventus that you stay hungry. Unfortunately, from year to year the shelf life and the Sillage gets worse. For me still one of my favourite fragrances, which unfortunately disappoints me more and more. Whether I cream my neck with Vaseline after a shower and then apply Aventus, or whether it's clothes. It is unfortunately only perceptible at the smallest distance.

Even if it is still a top fragrance.
8.0 9.0 9.0 8.5/10

Creed Aventus
Large force
Something bitter
Too much of everything
And yet not too little
And not quite so charming
After the man who wears this scent you will turn around
Remember
Is unique
Fruits and some smoky wood
A certain charisma is needed

Plasmic 38 days ago
I don't think it's the best "EVER". It's just good enough. I hate trends and hype so much that even if it was really majestic I wouldn't buy+1
Catarina 7 months ago
Really overrated and over expensive! But it is a very nice unisex beach scent!+3
AmberScent 7 months ago
The pineapple-birch combo is very appealing indeed mainly in the smoky batch. Only then the Aventus scent may turn out to be addictive.+4
Pio 8 months ago
Fruity, fresh and citrus. Great scent. The only bad thing is that there are far too many clones out there. Victim of its own success.
KingPin 9 months ago
Ok, I know everyone and their horse has already said it, but this is great stuff.+1
KLewis 15 months ago
Everyone's favourite compliment getter from Creed.
It is a great scent but it's also overpriced and overhyped.+1
Carlitos01 16 months ago
Nice & pleasant & lovable & well blended & alluring & overpriced & overrated & over cloned!
I wonder about the over cloning real damage?+14
Tagazeu 19 months ago
Nice but not breathtaking as I was waiting from the multiple positive reviews.+3
StarA1 22 months ago
The best that can be smelled of men's perfume ... its only flaw is
its exaggerated price
Rsi 2 years ago
The only KING of parfumes+2
6.0
Giesta40 2 years ago
Piña colada for summer days. Perfect pineapple, fruity, fresh scent. A must have scent.+2
6.0
Syed 3 years ago
Aventus - Prepare for the ride of a lifetime !!!!+2
Simovacchi77 4 years ago
A perfect sillage, simple notes but unforgettable..a unique sensation ...a must have for every man+2
MSD 4 years ago

by Dachauer85
by Vawallpa
by Vawallpa

Popular Creed

Aventus (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Virgin Island Water by Creed Green Irish Tweed by Creed Silver Mountain Water (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Royal Oud by Creed Millésime Impérial (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Himalaya by Creed Original Vetiver by Creed Viking by Creed Bois du Portugal by Creed Original Santal by Creed Les Royales Exclusives - Sublime Vanille by Creed Les Royales Exclusives - Spice and Wood by Creed Erolfa by Creed Royal Water by Creed Aventus for Her by Creed Love In White (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Royal Mayfair / Windsor by Creed Aventus Cologne by Creed Spring Flower (Eau de Parfum) by Creed