Aventus for Her (2016)

Aventus for Her by Creed

Aventus for Her is a perfume by Creed for women and was released in 2016. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesGreen apple, Violet leaf, Calabrian bergamot, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Styrax, Mysore sandalwood
Base Notes Base NotesPeach, Blackcurrant, Ylang-ylang, Amber

Submitted by Michael, last update on 08.07.2020.

5.5
The Cat in the Bag
What a sneaky smell!
Crime scene: Alsterhaus, two weeks before Christmas. I was out on the town with a friend, we were testing men's fragrances for your friend. A nice saleswoman sprays the famous Aventus for him on a little paper, not bad.
"The ladies' version is also very beautiful" she says, and immediately both our arms are dripping wet from the said scent.
Oh yes very nice, the Ladies-Aventus purrs at us with fruity and rosy freshness.
After one hour our noses enjoy the fresh air and find some relaxation after the previous scented roller coaster.
A little later I was curious to see how the Aventus was doing on my wrist.
I fritzed the sleeve of my parkas to the side, slap! A pungent smell came towards me and my nose was tingling. I was confused. You couldn't have been Where has this pleasantly soft, fruity freshness gone?
I didn't admit defeat yet and tried again.
But there was nothing to do, the stuff was hissing and biting and scratching Woody fresh, pungent, synthetic.
First you ingratiate yourself and then you get a slap, I thought, grumbling.
And it holds like Pattex. On many a day Aventus has covered my actual perfume on my right arm when I was wearing my parka, although the sleeve of my top is in between...
A smooth 10 for the durability, also the sillage is decent.
My parka will soon be sent to the cleaners.

Unrequited Love
The only notes Aventus for Her has in common with Aventus are Bergamot, Rose, and Black Currant, sorry to say. Green apple here is apple there and I suspect not green. I awaited this perfume, fully expecting to fall in love, like I did with Aventus. My feelings were not reciprocated this time. The Violet leaf and Pink pepper here are too aggressive for me and the promising-sounding base isn't strong enough to balance them. The result is a perfume that leans toward the male spectrum, rather than the feminine, IMO. I keep wearing it, hoping AFH will soften and show a more alluring side. In three wearings it has not. Mind you, this isn't an offensive scent. like Guerlain L'Instant, for example. Because of its quality notes, I have no trouble wearing AFH. I just don't want to. In a way I'm almost reminded of Tam Dao's assertive woods, perhaps because these two do share Rose, Sandalwood, Amber and possibly pepper too. AFH does mellow after an hour or so, but not fabulously. Perhaps it's the storax that isn't working. Whatever the case, this is a well-done fragrance with volume and longevity that hasn't returned the love I anticipated feeling for it. Hubby says it's for an intriguing woman, not a man. I left the counter with Creed's gorgeous Love in White and Love in Black, instead.

SerepaveSerepave 4 years ago
Sooo fresh ... it smells like a Greek summer!

Ich wünsche euch allen: Bleibt gesund und genießt aktuell die kleinen Momente!
by Flanker
by JulianNock
by 3Lv3
by 3Lv3

Popular Creed

Aventus (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Virgin Island Water by Creed Les Royales Exclusives - Sublime Vanille by Creed Green Irish Tweed by Creed Royal Oud by Creed Les Royales Exclusives - Spice and Wood by Creed Millésime Impérial (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Les Royales Exclusives - Pure White Cologne by Creed Original Vetiver by Creed Silver Mountain Water (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Bois du Portugal by Creed Les Royales Exclusives - Jardin d'Amalfi by Creed Aventus Cologne by Creed Royal Mayfair / Windsor by Creed Viking by Creed Himalaya by Creed Original Santal by Creed Acqua Originale - Vetiver Geranium by Creed Angélique Encens (1933) by Creed Jasmin Impératrice Eugénie by Creed