Aventus for Her 2016

Aventus for Her by Creed
Aventus for Her is a perfume by Creed for women and was released in 2016. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesGreen appleGreen apple Violet leafViolet leaf Calabrian bergamotCalabrian bergamot Pink pepperPink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesRoseRose StyraxStyrax Mysore sandalwoodMysore sandalwood
Base Notes Base NotesPeachPeach BlackcurrantBlackcurrant Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang AmberAmber

Submitted by Michael, last update on 29.09.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description
Aventus for...her?
Super interesting fragrance, where I understand on the one hand, but on the other hand I do not understand at all how the ratings come about - if that makes sense.
The fragrance opens very fresh, you take, as with the male counterpart (at least in previous batches), fruity, but also something herbere notes was, although second-named here is not so dominant. Woods also definitely perceptible. A somewhat sober description I'd like to give this fragrance, however, is "rough". I have read here in the statements already "scratchy", which I can also understand, yet I find the word rough more appropriate.

Is that now good or bad?

Well, hard to say. However, I find that this fragrance is anything but strictly feminine. Really, it isn't. Exactly because of this connection I understand very well that this results in, probably predominantly from ladies given, rather average reviews. Does not mean that I can not imagine him on a woman, not at all, but unisex is this fragrance times at least - and I think it's great.
In fact, I would personally classify this fragrance even more masculine. Have him recently smelled on a gentleman and not only I, but also other people were strikingly enthusiastic. And here we come to the part that I do not understand in the reviews. Durability and especially sillage. Durability seems super to me, but I've rarely experienced a fragrance that projects like Aventus for her does. Room filling is the only thing I can think of here. Whether this is good or bad, everyone can decide for themselves - what can be said, however, is that a person who does not like this fragrance will have a hard time next to the wearer!:)

Verdict: I can understand people not liking this fragrance, but I find it very successful. Durability and especially sillage I can only give absolute top scores.

A try this fragrance is worth it for everyone, whether woman or man.
Ischgelroi
Aventus for Her from a man's point of view
Aventus for Her is signature scent of my girlfriend, which she now owns almost 3 years. I gave her this fragrance for Valentine's Day. I thought at the time that she as an Aventus fan with men will also love this. Fortunately, the gift was a bull's eye, especially for the first Valentine's Day in the relationship would have brought a flop not exactly plus points.

Now to the fragrance: Aventus for Her has very clear borrowings from the normal Aventus for men, there is this fruity component and also a smoky. The smoky component is much weaker here though. The dominant notes for me here are: Apple, Peach, Sandalwood (as a woody base), Currant, Bergamot and for a slightly sweet finish Amber. Aventus for Her is a very fruity and fresh fragrance which is really appealing. This gentle Aventus DNA is very appealing to me as a man. A special feature of Aventus for Her is also that the fragrance is suitable at any temperature, this does not create the normal Aventus.

I myself wear the fragrance occasionally too. In my opinion, the fragrance is unisex and also stands a man excellent. I can not understand at all why this fragrance ekes out a shadowy existence and is not better known. I can't understand the partly bad reviews. Aventus for Her is a very easy to like fragrance, which will never tarnish.

The durability is also very good. The fragrance holds with me and my girlfriend without problems 10 hours and the silage is also perceptible for 6-7 hours over an arm's length and then slowly begins to become skin.
Beachhrox
First impression? You're not the one!
A fragrance, which I would never have bought me so.... but I would like to tell you how I then came to him.

Summer 2018, I was out and about in the city eating ice cream- a wonderful day! ☀️ me for some time surrounded by a scent of incredibly good currant, but so exciting that I was on the lookout. I approached a man: white shirt, scarf, dark blue chinohise, brown leather shoes- very well dressed!

"It must be him!"
And it was. To begin with, I had never before approached a strange man on his scent.
He told me, a little puzzled, it was the creed aventus..........short pause...for her!

Interesting that men wear women's fragrances and I was determined to get this scent immediately!
Found in a small, hidden perfumery and I can tell you: the first time I sprayed I was hugely disappointed... where is the currant? Where is this insane fragrance that this Passanz wore?!
No, I'm not taking that one...it's not.

Arrived at home, after about 45min, I could not get away from my wrist and there it was: this incredibly special scent of this currant.... even the day after and 2 showers later, I perceived him still! Very long shelf life on my skin and I was very very often asked about it,
In fact, I layer him today like with the Muse of zarkoperfume favorite combination (I need a lot of variety in fragrances- but somehow he is always there)
From then on he was mine, now the 3rd bottle
I hope I have not bored you
Smoked goods
I'm torn. At first this fragrance is lovely, flowery, fresh and gentle, already special, but so are others. But after an hour an oriental Styrax dealer suddenly sits by the fire and torches his goods. All I smell is incense and I get compliments for this fantastic oud scent. I like the incense better than the flowers at the beginning. The spread outdoors is measured in several cubic meters around me. I tried it outdoors in the summer heat, but it was good. After 24 hours it still sniffs inclusive shower. Awesome.
I think men can wear it too. Just don't take too much of it. The Aventus herd scent has no chance next to this If I could wish for Christmas, it wouldn't be long now.
(K)a counterpart
If you listen to Creed, you inevitably think of Aventus, but what about Aventus for her? The fragrance, which according to Creed is supposed to be the feminine counterpart to the legendary men's perfume, and yet it came on the market 5 years later, in 2015:

The first and only time I tested Aventus for her was 2 years ago: So this is the counterpart to the most hyped-up men's scent of all time? If you read my statement, which I wrote at that time, you quickly realize that we didn't really want to get warm together. After the fresh start, a prickly-woody mood quickly followed, the whole creation seemed to me to be even unround and I threw the sample disappointedly into the next corner. Who knows me, of course, knows that it wasn't just any corner, but a creed bag in the sample section of my perfume cabinet. But the sample should have waited for me for a while as well, which it luckily did.

In the meantime I tested a lot of other perfumes, got to know interesting brands, single fragrances and many perfumes better. And again and again I heard that one or the other wore Aventus for her, so much so that they were looking for fragrance twins to save the expensive fragrance for special occasions.

One thing first: I did not find a worthy scent twin or scents that remind me of Aventus for her, here Creed has done a good job in terms of uniqueness.

A few weeks ago, maybe also due to the summer slump and the general boredom, I dug out the said sample again and wanted to give it another chance.
Sandalwood is one of the fragrances I had to get used to, not one that immediately seemed pleasing or even endearing, like patchouli or vetiver. And you definitely have to like sandalwood to be able to wear Aventus for her.

After several wearing tests, it was revealed to me what the fans of this fragrance love about him: It's an apple-sweet freshness that lies almost tenderly on initially slightly prickly, later creamy to almost powdery sandalwood. Decorated with fruity and rosy notes, the fragrance gains velvety tendencies in drydown through peach and ylang ylang. A perfume that, unlike the men's version, doesn't scream for attention, but gently caresses the skin of its wearer. It seems completely unisex to me, as it never seems too sweet or feminine, contrary to what the company's own website says.

Furthermore I feel it to be independent of the seasons, although I did not wear it on the very hot and humid days. Its fragrances probably bloom best in a golden late summer and autumn time. Here I would like to wear it again. I would classify it as suitable for most occasions, be it in everyday life, at work, in leisure time, or even as a wellness fragrance, it should be easy to use, and I would also give it signature scent qualities
The durability is excellent: sprayed on in the evening, I can still feel it on my wrist the next morning, with medium to good sillage, with 3-4 sprays you are on the safe side here.

However, there is a slight synthetic quality, because apple notes are mostly not of natural origin, these, as well as woody notes should be liked to appreciate this perfume
Even though woody notes will probably never be mine, I am still glad to have made the acquaintance of this extraordinary fragrance.

Your Flaconesse

(Video follows)

3 short views on the fragrance
Carlitos01Carlitos01 6 months ago
Fresh, lightly sweet, floral, fruity, unisex, performant and... expensive. A very good perfume (not outstanding) and a bad value for money.
KingPinKingPin 1 year ago
Nothing like it’s male counterpart. Nothing special to be honest.
SerepaveSerepave 6 years ago
Sooo fresh ... it smells like a Greek summer!

Images

16 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Creed

Aventus (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Les Royales Exclusives - Sublime Vanille by Creed Virgin Island Water by Creed Royal Oud by Creed Green Irish Tweed by Creed Aventus Cologne by Creed Les Royales Exclusives - Spice and Wood by Creed Les Royales Exclusives - Pure White Cologne by Creed Millésime Impérial (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Original Vetiver by Creed Silver Mountain Water (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Bois du Portugal by Creed Royal Mayfair / Windsor by Creed Viking by Creed Les Royales Exclusives - Jardin d'Amalfi by Creed Himalaya by Creed Acqua Originale - Vetiver Geranium by Creed Original Santal by Creed Royal Water by Creed Angélique Encens (1933) by Creed