Les Royales Exclusives - Pure White Cologne (2012)

Les Royales Exclusives - Pure White Cologne by Creed

Les Royales Exclusives - Pure White Cologne is a popular perfume by Creed for men and was released in 2012. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is still in production.

Olivier Creed

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Grapefruit, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesPear, Galbanum, Neroli
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Rice flour, White musk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 30.06.2020.

Norleans
Shut up and take my money! (Part 4)
If you're not averse to Creed, have tested yourself through the usual suspects, you'll end up with the Exclusive series at some point. Spice and Wood was a no-brainer by the scent description, because I knew I'd like it. Pure White Cologne with its ingredients pear and rice I couldn't really imagine as good, but I was so beautiful in the ordering mania at that time... uh, flow and so it happened that I ersoukte a small bottling.

My first impression of the fragrance was "fresh bed linen from childhood". To be more precise, in the Bavarian Forest on the farm of family F. There we were about 1987, I still a squirt, on vacation. I remember a photo that shows me on the farm with the then very fashionable "rat tail" hairstyle à la Anakin Skywalker, but much less cool. It doesn't matter, but PWC reminded me exactly of these fresh bedclothes when I first met him.
The small bottling plant was then very quickly empty and no supplies were ordered due to many other bottlings that wanted to be used. A few weeks ago I remembered this outstanding fragrance and the sunny weather seemed to suit this fragrance very well. But this time I did not want a bottling but a bottle. But since you almost have to cancel a building society contract to afford such a bottle, I tried my luck with the start of a sharing. This filled up in record time with very nice participants and the fragrance was ordered.

The bottle is a feast for the eyes. It stands there with a shape like little Napoleon. The lid is reminiscent of a double-pointed hat, and the shape of the bottle is reminiscent of his coat with raised shoulders, a real eye-catcher. The inlays in 10-carat gold (equivalent to "416") provide the necessary bling bling that is a hair's breadth away from kitsch. Already very special.
At the first sniff I already prepared myself for the flashback to the farm. But the flashback did not happen. PWC still smells incredibly pure and clean. But also more noble and even more special than I remember. The citric opening is quickly enriched by the pear, which provides the special twist and makes the citric smell a little more sweet and deep. The rice gives additionally a special and for me rare undertone, which has a long lasting effect. For me not only the perfect, noble and unobtrusive office fragrance, but also in my free time on sunny days more than fitting.

Although my skin is not very helpful for a long shelf life, I take PWC until the end of the day, not strongly, but I notice it. That's probably a bit stronger than what you're used to from a cologne.
Sure, the price is high. Pretty high. But for that you get a special water that you don't smell every day. The bottle is a feast for the eyes and supports the price a little Pure White Cologne is by no means a must-have. I am glad to have him in my collection and I am happy every time I see little Napoleon standing there and even more when I sprayed him
From the "shut up and take my money" series have been published so far

Roja Elysium PC
Original Vetiver
Green Irish Tweed

originally written by William Habenborough, short form Will Haben

Thanks for reading
Flanker
Do you have to be a gopher?
From time to time during my time on Parfumo I had one of the Royal Exclusives under my nose, but nobody really got me excited about the first nose. The first test of Pure White Cologne was also pleasant, but not overwhelming. As with all fragrances, you have to consider your personal mood when testing them. I'll have to get Spice & Wood again for that.

The price of the series is beyond all reason.
Do you have to have the balls to buy a bottle like that? No, that's fine, but it certainly doesn't hurt!
As long as nobody gets damaged and only has to eat dry bread because of the purchase...no problem. In case of doubt, simply remove the gold-plated Creed-Plakete and exchange it for toast bread.
Yes, there is probably a Dupe that smells similar, but I don't care. For me, perfume is a passion that wants to be perceived with different senses. It starts with the idea and implementation of the creation, and in the best case goes on to the bottle, which I see when I open the scent cabinet, and on to the scent itself. I don't want to take any compromises here. I'd rather do without it completely.

When spraying on, I perceive Neroli, accompanied by lemon. Now Neroli is what keeps me personally from buying a fragrance and I am very happy that the impression immediately subordinates itself again.
It's a fresh yellow lemon I'm sensing. For lime not tangy green enough...just authentic lemon. A seamless transition in the opening is provided by the bulb with a slightly foral underlayed keynote. It could be jasmine mixing here in the third row.
Everything far from drowning out this airy, fruity, fresh impression. From the base dry, very light musk pushes through, which never lets the scent become too cuddly or warm The bottom line is a fresh, white, discreet fragrance restaurant that surrounds the wearer unobtrusively and at the same time nobly.
It should not be louder for me, because otherwise it could tilt quickly (depending on the temperature) and be annoying. A good example for this would be Outrageous, whereby this one goes clearly more synthetic apple ways and does not want to be a Cologne.
Declared as men's fragrance, PWC is easy to wear for both genders. Even with malice aforethought, I cannot use a gender drawer.

I am looking forward to summer 2019 and am sure to have found another great fragrance companion with PWC. If someone speaks to me about my good smelling shampoo, it's OK ;-)

Wonderful
What a beautiful cologne type fragrance done in a traditional manner with the added notes of pear & rice. I do get the pear which smooths out this fragrance & the rice note is there which gives this fragrance that IT factor & sets it apart from others in this type.

One would be pressed to find a more suited, unique fragrance of this type that gives off a more unique & interesting ensemble. I salute Creed for this fragrance as everything you wear does not need to shout HEY I AM HERE! Longevity seems to be about 5 hours or so on me, projects arms length for a while. Check it out.

TombbbTombbb 9 days ago
Extremely good white flowers cologne. Strong citrusy opening, but the drydown is pure musk and flower love affair. Intoxicating.

by Flanker
by Flanker
by Lopezgj
by Lopezgj

Popular Creed

Aventus (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Virgin Island Water by Creed Les Royales Exclusives - Sublime Vanille by Creed Green Irish Tweed by Creed Royal Oud by Creed Les Royales Exclusives - Spice and Wood by Creed Millésime Impérial (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Silver Mountain Water (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Original Vetiver by Creed Bois du Portugal by Creed Les Royales Exclusives - Jardin d'Amalfi by Creed Aventus Cologne by Creed Royal Mayfair / Windsor by Creed Viking by Creed Himalaya by Creed Original Santal by Creed Acqua Originale - Vetiver Geranium by Creed Angélique Encens (1933) by Creed Jasmin Impératrice Eugénie by Creed Les Royales Exclusives - White Flowers by Creed