Spring Flower (1996) Eau de Parfum

Spring Flower (Eau de Parfum) by Creed

Spring Flower (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Creed for women and was released in 1996. The scent is floral-fruity. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Apricot, Bergamot, Melon, Peach
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesMusk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 13.06.2019

ZoraZora 6 years ago

„A fresh bouquet of flowers”

It was about 2 weeks ago and I had the urge to visit the big city and of course seek out the largest perfumery in Zuerich. Now it was time to examine...
JbellsJbells 4 years ago

„Poopy opening, floral later”

Bodlwozl
Oh, God, oh, God... what did I do?
It started like this:
For weeks I've been walking around the Creed Counter in the Middle Franconian branch of a Stuttgart department store and sniffing at the same fragrance again and again: "Love in White Summer". Who thinks now: Girl, wrong smell, is wrong.
May I be forgiven for having to swing a little.

Very well, then. Again and again this white love fragrance and the almost annoying question to the competent fragrance consultant: "Do you ever have a tester for me?"
Unfortunately, again and again a disappointing "No, we don't get any testers".

And, as if it weren't almost a ritual, the next time you visit the city you go to the counter. Again I sprayed the white love scent and again the question....and, you can hardly imagine it: TRY IT! I was told they were apparently sent to Franconia instead of Swabia and I could hardly believe my luck.
And: I got - tadaaa - Spring Flower too.

You have to say: I am not a friend of mega flowery fragrances and I had never tried them. This morning, however, I like to experiment as much as I am, just sprayed on coldly.
What can I say... I'm blown away. I almost regret just spraying it on a little.... from time to time a light breeze comes, of pleasantly soft citrus, summer freshness, in my inner eye the sparkle of the sea, when one looks out from a beautiful Italian finca. Like a beautiful, light summer wine on the skin... my heart beats faster when i smell it and i think it's going to be.

My long awaited replacement for Acqua die Gioia. Finally I found you, you beautiful spring flower.

Oh, by the way, white love's gone, and I don't even have heartache!
2.5 5.0 2.0/10

Poopy opening, floral later
Poop in earth surrounded by freshly stomped on flowers. That's what the opening of Spring Flower smelled like. Maybe Creed intended the opening to resemble the Lantana camara flowers, if any of you are familiar with it, it is also known as 'bunga tahi ayam' or 'chicken poop flower' in Bahasa Melayu.

That poopy smell never really goes away for me, unfortunately. I do get more of a fresh floral-fruity projection after about 30 minutes, which is nice, but when I put my nose next to my skin, I get poop poop poop.

Apart from that poop-on-skin smell, the rest of the perfume was alright. It was a decent fruity-floral that didn't scream sweet but was not too tart/syrupy or even bitter. Nothing to write home about, but a pretty spring-like one to try if you like fruity-florals.

I do wish I did not have that earthy poop smell. It really messed up the experience for me, and I'm not sure if it is just my sample, or my skin, but it is what it is and because of that, this is not a positive review, but I do hope it works as well for you as it did for so many other people!

Longevity: around 5 hours
Sillage: soft for the most part.
7.5 5.0 7.5 8.0/10

Helpful Review
A fresh bouquet of flowers

Now it was time to examine Creed.

I was advised and assisted and, at the end, found myself with 4 different Creeds on my arm, "Fleurissimo", "Love in White", "Fleurs de Bulgarie" and "Spring Flower".

All were good scents in their own way. Above all, the compositions were pure and clear. No synthetic disturbances. That really convinced me.

Which one to choose? Let's wait and take a walk, maybe the decision will be easier in a half hour ... Far from it! I was still undecided and if I, of those 4, acquired all 3 that I liked, my wallet would have a screaming fit, and probably my husband, too.

Thus, I erred about and suddenly had the solution.

Not far from me was a young man with a briefcase. He looked good and nicely groomed. Okay, to the task! "Hello, excuse me, please, I am kind of forward and am asking for your help." He gave me an astonished look. So I continued, "I have here on my arm 4 scents, all beautiful, and just cannot make up my mind. Would you mind sniffing at my arm and tell me which one you like best on me?"

He smiled with amusement and said, "Why not? This is the first time anyone has asked me this, but I feel honored and I don't mind." So we stood there, in the middle of the street, and he sniffed at my arm. It was a rather comical situation.

He chose "Spring Flower" to which I had been inclined myself.

I thought, twice is best, and then did the whole game once more.

Interestingly, the second man loved the same perfume and even wanted to know the name. This would make a wonderful gift for his girlfriend.

Sometimes, boldness has its rewards.

With an easy step I went back to the perfumery and bought myself the expensive "bouquet".

When the weather is warm as it is today, I love the scent of fresh flowers. This perfume lasts for hours. It softens somewhat on my skin and will get creamier, but the lovely aroma of fresh flowers is lasting to the end.

My ideal companion in the hot days of Summer.
(Translation: Pipette)

Jazzy76 13 months ago
A very feminin fruity-flowery scent in a nice pink bottle, but nothing so special to justify the very high price
Serepave 3 years ago
My summer flower explosion!+2

by Serge
by Serge

Popular Creed

Aventus (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Virgin Island Water by Creed Green Irish Tweed by Creed Silver Mountain Water (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Royal Oud by Creed Millésime Impérial (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Himalaya by Creed Original Vetiver by Creed Original Santal by Creed Bois du Portugal by Creed Viking by Creed Les Royales Exclusives - Sublime Vanille by Creed Les Royales Exclusives - Spice and Wood by Creed Erolfa by Creed Royal Water by Creed Aventus for Her by Creed Love In White (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Spring Flower (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Royal Mayfair / Windsor by Creed Tabarome Millésime by Creed