Spring Flower (Eau de Parfum) by Creed

Jbells
18.03.2015 - 08:19 PM
2.5

Poopy opening, floral later

Poop in earth surrounded by freshly stomped on flowers. That's what the opening of Spring Flower smelled like. Maybe Creed intended the opening to resemble the Lantana camara flowers, if any of you are familiar with it, it is also known as 'bunga tahi ayam' or 'chicken poop flower' in Bahasa Melayu.

That poopy smell never really goes away for me, unfortunately. I do get more of a fresh floral-fruity projection after about 30 minutes, which is nice, but when I put my nose next to my skin, I get poop poop poop.

Apart from that poop-on-skin smell, the rest of the perfume was alright. It was a decent fruity-floral that didn't scream sweet but was not too tart/syrupy or even bitter. Nothing to write home about, but a pretty spring-like one to try if you like fruity-florals.

I do wish I did not have that earthy poop smell. It really messed up the experience for me, and I'm not sure if it is just my sample, or my skin, but it is what it is and because of that, this is not a positive review, but I do hope it works as well for you as it did for so many other people!

Longevity: around 5 hours
Sillage: soft for the most part.

Latest Reviews

JbellsJbells 7 years ago
Rosa - Tous

Rosa Succulent, romantic, alluring rose
Tous Rosa is a breath of fresh rosy air. It's rich but not overpowering and has a sparkling quality about it. Right off the bat, rose makes a deliciously succulent entrance that to me, is very reminiscent of Carolina Herrera's...

JbellsJbells 7 years ago
Nirvana White (Eau de Parfum) - Elizabeth and James

Nirvana White (Eau de Parfum) Feminine musky rose
I should begin this review by saying that this was love at first sniff for me. From the nozzle of the manufacturer's sample, this smelled almost smoky, which made me hesitate to try it, but on the skin it translates to a beautiful musky rose....