Virgin Island Water (2007)

Virgin Island Water by Creed

Virgin Island Water is a popular perfume by Creed for women and men and was released in 2007. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesCoconut pulp, Lime of the Antilles, White bergamot, Sicilian mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesHibiscus, Ginger, Ylang-ylang, Indian jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesSugar cane of the Antilles, White rum of the Antilles, Tonkin musk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 15.10.2019

Rating Luxustrash
2.Holiday day: a day by the sea. And what better fragrance could there be than Creed Virgin Island Water? When I packed my perfume bag I had already sprayed it on and only harvested one of my friend's strained "Puuuuh", but now he has to go through; I want to test him on the beach.

After the bath bag is packed and the pale skin is thickly creamed, I place 2 timid sprayers on my wrist and décolleté. I like this fragrance, it was clear to me from the first time I smelled it. With his refreshing lime lemonade, the sweet coconut cream and the light plastic note, he also got the rating "Luxustrash", because as much as I try hard to get Caribbean feelings, which wouldn't be a problem because of the white, fine sandy beach, the cheerful sunshine and the unusually calm North Sea, a completely different scenery comes to my mind because of the olfactory background:

Outdoor pool Wanne-Eickel 1996. Jeanette, who has smeared herself thickly with coconut-containing tanning oil, lines up at the kiosk and buys a Calippo Fizz. Hm delicious, it is so hot that the ice becomes liquid faster than planned and when trying to drink the rest of the liquid from the pack, as the cool kids do, she misses her target and half of it runs over her chin and drips onto the swimsuit. What a bummer! Quickly into the chlorine water and wash off the sticky...She only jumps into the pool for a short time, when she reappears, the water rolls off her sun-oiled skin...

And I'm also not astonished when the scent of a refreshing swim in the sea smells and holds and holds and holds almost unchanged...until I shower it away in the evening together with the sun cream and last, stubbornly sticky grains of sand.

One thing is clear: Virgin Island Water polarises and is not a pleasing fragrance. One must clearly decide for him, then he spoils his carrier with unique limes and coconut flavors, no more and no less.
9.0 7.0 7.0 10.0/10

Back to the future Part 1
Yes, there are time travels, otherwise I cannot explain the creation of the fragrance. Erwin Creed travelled into the future, asked the future Erwin for a new fragrance creation and fortunately brought us the Virgin Island Water into the past. The present Erwin asked the future Erwin how he had come up with the fragrance idea himself. He then said that he had travelled to the past and had received the fragrance recipe from Erwin in the past. Mindblowing I know, just like the scent itself. But who invented it? Plottwist of the past Erwin got it from the present Erwin, because he is said to have travelled into the future. Oh, my God, I'd better go spray the scent on it before I go crazy.

Yes and smell it: it doesn't just smell of coconut and rum and sugar, no, it's more likely at the opening after that it gets magically creamy! This is how I want to smell when the time blesses me.

8.0 8.0 8.0 4.5/10

I don't like
FORWARD: The following text reflects my own experience and opinion about this fragrance!

Virgin Island Water had been on my 'watch list' for a long time and for years I wanted to test the fragrance because I liked it very much from the fragrances and I thought: It certainly smells really great! Well... I had never tested the scent, although I always had it in mind, until a few days ago, when I had put all my courage together and tested it.

The scent:
In the beginning beautiful citric but very pleasant citric and not full pot of lemon in your face as in Chanel allure homme edition blanche. After that a light coconut note is added but the citrus is still slightly present. After some time (at least with me) I got a full pot of coconut in your face, which made me nauseous! There was simply no trace of rum, flowers etc. with me, which I found very sad. I have to admit: The smell held on my skin (completely to my regret) very long and that despite repeated hand washing with soap.

Now who's wondering how? So that's it? Yes, I'm afraid it was! More than citric and coconut just didn't come to me. I really liked the top note and that although I'm not a fan of citric but here it was pleasant. When the coconut came through, I also found it pleasant in the beginning but the coconut became more and more violent, which I disliked very much, although I actually like coconut but it was just too much for me!

Actually I only wanted to give the fragrance a 4 but because of the pleasant citric note it became a half point more.

Many always claim that they have to think of holidays, beaches, etc. when smelling it. The only thing I thought about after a while was: Oh God, how do I get rid of the smell?

This isn't supposed to be Hate versus VIW! If you like strong coconut, you will definitely get your money's worth and for him this fragrance is an excellent choice but for me personally it was just too much.

The current cost (230€ for 100ml) I find in no way justified, even if the fragrance is very suitable for lovers of coconut very well, but that is definitely too much. For me personally this is not worth more than 120€ for 100ml. I'll never buy the scent! But the bottle, lid, spray head and packaging are pretty nice and a little piece of jewellery like you are used to from Creed.

I would have liked to have told you more about VIW but unfortunately (at least for me) there is no more to tell about it.

By the way: I can partly understand and partly not understand most of the ratings of official perfumeries about the fragrance. JA: Yes, more than citric and coconut just doesn't come. NO: The fragrance lasts only 1-2 hours. With me it stopped over 8 hours and was still very good, also in closer environment, perceptible. After a few hours I was asked: Did you do something with coconut? Although I had sprayed only 1x on my hand and had not re-sprayed!

NO, it wasn't a dupe, it was the real, original VIW from Creed!
6.0 7.0 10.0 10.0/10

Summer Dream
Background story:

I tried this one for the first time when I was at Neiman Marcus in San Francisco in April 2018. It was beautiful weather outside and I was on vacation. I heard about VIW and its tropical, vacation vibes before. So I wanted to try it and wear it that day.
Upon the initial spray I knew that I am going to like this one but I had some reviews in my mind that stated that the longevity is quite poor. In addition to that, the prices of CREEDs in the US are insanly high compared to Europe. So I decided to not buy this one back then, although I didn't find the longevity and sillage too bad on my skin.
Back in Germany, I was searching for a happy vacation scent the whole summer of 2018. In September 2018 I decided to purchase VIW, which actually happened in April 2019. Until now, I have worn it enough to give you my review of VIW.

Things about VIW that come in my mind:

- summer, vacation, beach, cocktails, fun time
- I would only wear it casually and in the summer time in public but I discovered that it is able to create those vacation vibes at cooler and rainy days as well. So if you want to enhance your mood, try it for your private pleasure at those days as well.
- I usually wear 5-7 sprays (2-4 on skin + 2-3 on clothes)
- My batch (18G01) starts very citrusy but has a nice coconut base.
- if you do not like the smell of coconut this one is most likely not the right summer scent for you.
- I do see only very small similarities with the smell of suntan lotions. The scent of VIW is much more refined and luxurious

Scent:
- starts on my skin with a very fresh and natural smelling lime and only a few nuances of coconut
- coconut becomes more prominent after 30min
- after 2h: lime fades away and a coconutty boozy scent stays for the dry down

subjective rating: 10
The scent is an absolute winner for me. I love VIW for the vibes that it creates and I am definately going to make a rebuy once my bootle is empty.
objective rating: 8
Although I absolutely love the scent, I have to admit that you are only going to like it, if you like coconut. I wouldn't suggest a blind buy, try it on your skin for longevity reasons as well.

Longevity:
Fortunately I don't have problems with the longevity on my skin (maybe I was lucky with the batch). Even after 9h I can still smell faint trances, if I put my nose close to the skin. Longevity on clothes is even better (+2h). But I can imagine this being different with other batches as well as other skin chemistries.

rating: 10 for a fresh scent (1point/50mins)

Sillage:
The sillage is great for the first 90 mins but then it starts to fade. I still smell sillage after 2h. I would say it becomes a skin scent after 2,5 ...3h.

rating: 7 (1point/25mins)

Bottle/Packaging:
I do like the CREED bottles/packaging but I don't find it very special compared to other niche brands.

rating: 6
8.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Feuerfuchs
Summer fragrance to dream about your holiday in the South Seas
I'm a fan of scents that make me remember a nice vacation back. My favourite holiday fragrances at the moment are the "SoCal" by Hollister and the "Jazz Club" by Replica. Here you can find such soft notes that you start dreaming about your holiday.
But this time I wanted to go in a different direction. Wanted to smell a little fresher. But still always keep a holiday flair with me. I came across the VIW while I was browsing. And I was directly thrilled. I can't remember exactly when I smelled him for the first time. But for a long time I wasn't sure if he was something for me.....because I don't like a penetrating coconut pulp note. The same goes for vanilla. There are scents that smell so strong after a time in the base that I don't like it anymore. So my fear was that Virgin would get on my nerves at some point. And the scent is not even a cheap one. It should be well considered this time so I sniffed the scent every now and then as soon as a possibility arose.
At some point a nice saleswoman brought me a small sample of Virgin and the day for testing came closer. It should be the Easter fire in our town. It was not so warm now that you could stand in a T-shirt but until evening it was quite bearable in the shirt. No midsummer but the mood was already there for me;)
Now for the scent I sprayed on myself with pleasure.
In the beginning a nice light lime note appears immediately. Not prickly, but very soft. Great tuned because directly in the appendix comes a very light warm breeze of coconut after.
One if the smell remains so wonderful and the fresh constant remains I find the wonderful.
And that's the way it should stay. He was not weakened by the fresh and the coconut note was not dominant strong. Perfect...
I don't clearly smell other fragrance nuances, but it's not so important to me either. Because it smells exactly the way I wished it to.
Later, when I was home again, I was still surrounded by such a wonderful fresh as the whole evening accompanying. I loved the smell from that moment on.
So the shelf life was given over several hours and the Sillage was very good. Not disturbing to my friends, but not inattentive either.
Unfortunately, I don't know of any fragrance that smells so discreetly like coconut and is so fresh and clean at the same time. Unfortunately because the smell is as just mentioned no cheaper.
The bottle is beautiful. Retains the typical Creed design. With blue accents to reflect the water of the Caribbean.
I was thinking for a long time whether I should buy it, but I have decided for it and do not regret it at all. Especially on evenings in summer for outdoors I find the scent perfect. I'm already looking forward to being able to wear the scent again and at the same time to dream languishing on my South Sea holiday.
8.0 4.0 4.0 6.0/10

FabianO
Head cinema name, Roland Kaiser and a pleasant, superficial citrus coconut freshling
Slipped. Although already 12 years old, I didn't notice this Creed so far somehow and only by the monstrously high evaluations here it was noticeable recently with the Rumscrollen.

What do you want me to say? A burden to write a commi directly after Catch22 (which we both had several times before). Then you always have to sweep up a bunch of chat shards and I sometimes feel like the "relativator" :-)

In a nutshell - I can't quite understand the hype of points here either, but I would beware of practicing tarring and feathering here. Without question - the name of the smell lets a marketingklug head cinema run off, whereby alone the little word Virgin might have made here or other journeymen hibbelig. The whole thing combined with "Iceland", and already we are at Roland Kaiser's "Santa Maria". Dripping kitschy Schlager, which I got however - I confess it - since childhood earworm-like imposed and which in the head already constructs a horny cliché atmosphere.

If you pull off all these paradise-virgin-white-beach-suckeries, you will have an entertaining, pleasant, refreshing-nice, summer-scent-changing between citrus and mild coconut. No more, no less. Not very ingenious, little depth, a terrible durability and dreary Sillage. And yet a friendly smelling boy for the dog days and around.

His hellos much money unquestionably not worth, in my closet stands half a dozen ideally fresh summer scents around; but who just would like to have the coconut in addition and his account full to bursting, may treat himself to a bottle and maybe play "Santa Maria" or "Conquest of Paradise" or "Eldorado", then we would also be musically on the right cliché latitudes.
9.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

The Summer "Gem"
Yes Virgin Island Water is different, yet so familiar!

He picks up different fruits/flavours, which one actually associates with summer without hesitation, and stirs them together to a magical pulp of lime, coconut and rum.

At the beginning you notice lime and coconut very clearly, the summer greets. I imagine a beach promenade, well-trained basketball players, sexy women, a cocktail bar (the salesman wears a Hawaii shirt), people lying in the sun and applying thick sun cream.
If you know the song Summer Jam from the Underdog Project I think you know exactly what I have in mind when the top note starts.

In the further course, the lime is placed at the back and coconut, rum and floral notes occupy the playing field. From now on the fragrance is no longer all too much.
In the base some sugar and musk is added.

I really had trouble reaching for him at the beginning, because I was afraid of smelling of sun cream and therefore could not really consider him a perfume.
But if you give him a chance to convince you, he will. Virgin is simply unique and provides its wearer with many compliments!

Everyone who is looking for a summer scent should have tried this one here.
Please do not spray on and draw a conclusion based on the top note or fewer occasions. Test it extensively and the sunscreen association will unfold its magic.

In this sense:

This ain't nothing but a summer "gem"
we're gonna turn them heads as much as we can ;)
10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

UhrMensch
Oh, there would be in life...
more moments like this! Virgin Island Water hits the skin, the clothes, the hair. A top note rises into the nose and ignites the fireworks. Neurons fire, the nose sniffs, the brain ejects endorphins... Reward, bliss, ecstasy, addiction!

Perfection is impossible and yet... Virgin Island Water... is pretty damn close. The perfume draws an island in the Caribbean (Ach?) with coconuts (no!) and palms, with sun and lightness. Holiday, lightness and sunshine.

Creed simply manages to wake up the holiday, pack it in a bottle and cork it up. Ingenious, fabulous and gorgeous. Virgin Island Water is actually an olfactory orgasm. I can't put it any other way!

Thanks for reading. Smells good, Lars
10.0 9.0 10.0 10.0/10

Fentanyl among fragrances
You get addicted to Virgin Island Water. The way Creed manages to get the coconut across is unique. I catch myself inhaling this scent in a permanent state when I apply it. Personally I have not yet smelled a fragrance that defines ''relaxation'' as VIW.
The citric beginning remains shy and does not want to let the wearer jump into the water but shows that we are at the beach of the island. Surrounded by coconut palms on a hot summer's day, the seductive air of coconut and hibiscus is ignited. Under a palm tree you have made yourself comfortable and enjoy the sweet scent of a light breeze. Is complete satisfaction too much to ask? No, you close your eyes and set your soul free.
8.0 8.0 10.0/10

What a scent :)
Yesterday I got a bottling of this fragrance, which I liked very much only from the description. The fragrance package was already a revelation and a sniff at the TZ gave me the feeling that this little fragrance will surely be found in my collection soon.

Today I put the test to the test: YESSS, it smells just as good on me as on the atomizer and on the test strip!!!
I can't satirize myself - "VIW" started fresh and lively with a lot of citric helloooo and then slowly turned into an elegant, light, non-intrusive fragrance. I feel a little reminded of the scent of a delicious butter bread with sugar - a scent of my childhood. but at VIW with something fine, feminine adults in it.
Virgin Long Island will not be a scent for every day, no, it demands something special for me. An occasion like a birthday of good friends, a walk on the beach with my sweetheart on a warm summer night, a dinner in an elegant setting, a wedding, etc.

All in all, this fragrance is on my wish list and will surely make some occasions even more beautiful for me
LG
9.0 6.0 7.0 6.0/10

Helpful Review
Sun lotion vibe, not for me
First spray and all I could smell was the scent of sun lotion which to me isn't an unpleasant smell, but not what I want from a fragrance, especially at this price, but after a while I could start to smell the individual notes and it was great. The coconut, lime and the rum compliment each other so well but the fragrance somehow still smells creamy. Nothing really changes on the dry down, the scent just becomes slightly drier and muskier and turns back to a more sun lotion type vibe.

I'd wear this if I were on a holiday, somewhere exotic, but for I can't get the sun lotion vibe out of my head. This fragrance is the typical fresh and really well made style that Creed goes for, but it's the first Creed I've tried that hasn't made me want to use it again.
9.0 8.0 9.0/10

no pina colada.
Unfortunately I have to contradict many perfumos here, because ViW does not smell like Pina Colada for me... After all, I am a kind of hobby beard tender and like to mix drinks together. For a Pina Colada here the pineapple is missing (Pina = Pineapple & Colada = roughly sifted). Lime would be superfluous for a drink, too. Because pineapple juice gives the acidity to the drink and the coconut puree sweetens it as a balance.

I tested it on the weekend (after reading ViW here in the forum). The title is not a criticism but merely a statement. Because I think the fragrance is really beautiful and masterfully successful. That's why I have nothing to criticize. Even the bottle is elegant and beautiful.

Although coconut paste is in the top note, I had trouble noticing it. After spraying on the lime I mainly noticed it, but that's nothing bad if you love limes like me. These are anyway essential for a bar to make the link short again. Due to the comments I searched for the coconut in the fragrance and was deceived in the beginning, because I expected (why always) an artificial or strong coconut fragrance. But the coconut scent in ViW is more natural and lighter for my sensation, so of course I never noticed the scent I expected
Later, the delicious rum note and cane sugar are added. So the fragrance suggests a perfect picture of summer, sun, beach and cocktails... Island Life at its finest! Pure Caribbean feeling. Because in the tropical islands rum is of course the main ingredient for cocktails. By the way, the Tiki Cocktails (e.g. Zombie, Mai Tai etc.) have their origin not in Polynesia but in the USA. However, the inventors were naturally inspired by Polynesia and the Caribbean. But enough of that.

The scent kept me good 8h if I remember correctly. Unfortunately I can't really judge about the Sillage, because I wasn't in any crowds and only sprayed a splash on my wrist. I find the name chosen excellently for a tasty fragrance that almost sprays Caribbean feeling
9.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

Nomination
Well, a Creed after all. After I was personally disappointed by the Aventus, expressed this also publicly in the middle of the perfumery and thus the world of the 17-year-old trainee working there collapsed (o-tone...Waaaaaaas?..he is the hammer!!!????) now the next smell of the probably most current commercial niche brand.
That a teenager gets stunned when you dare not find such a hyped part good, also tells me that maybe I am too old for it.

Be that as it may, this is not about Aventus, but about Virgin Island Water and I became curious about it, because I found its ingredients extremely appealing, it's just pretty hot in Germany and I haven't finished my search for summer scents for a long time.

But since it is not so easy to go to a perfumery and test every Creed as you like, I ordered a bottling in this forum for the first time. Love to Darla, who was so nice and supplied me Ratz Fatz :)

Virgin Island Water is nominated and is a member of the perfume world championship squad (my wish list)

Here are excerpts from the press conference.....

Viktor Vetiver (RTL): Why ViW?
now Schoork: I still needed someone who can be used universally and who also shows himself in difficult conditions!

Bernhard Bergamotte (Sat1): What qualities does ViW?
have? Schoork: I see his good endurance of 5-6h as a plus and you don't immediately smell what he is up to. He's putting his stamp on it, though!
Lena Lavendel (woman in the mirror): I especially like his style, how would you describe him?
Schoork: Summer, sun, sunshine and pure Caribbean!
Peter Patchouli (WAZ): What are its properties?
Schoork: I have to say that I already perceive his coconut permanently, wrapped in limes, makes the whole thing creamy and round. A little bit of rum, just light and we have a great mixture that will take us far!
Markus Moschus (star): Aren't you afraid of being called a pussy?
Schoork: No, and I don't think I look like that either. I'm sure there's something more masculine, but this is definitely unisex
Schoork: Summer, sun, sunshine and pure Caribbean..I didn't already say that?
Norbert Neroli (FAZ): What do you say about the price?
Schoork: Pride!
Thorsten Tabak (Playboy): What do you say to people who don't know him?
Schoork: Absolutely look and be convinced. Once it's on your neck, you'll see its benefits!

Rudi Rose (Hörzu): What are your expectations?
Schoork: That he will stay with me for a long time and develop fully. For that I will give in reasonable time!
Schoork: Summer....Age!
Mike Moos (picture): Can we write that you are horny on him?
Schoork: Better write enthusiastically!

Schoork: Fresse!

If there are no more questions, I will post them in the attached forums.

Lena Lavendel (woman in the mirror): Uhhh.....
9.0 8.0 9.0 10.0/10

Jack Sparrow meets Barcadi Feeling
Instant vacation to spray on...

A scent to hoist the pirate flag. If not for gold, rum and young girls...forViW the Black Pearl would have gone to the end of the world!
10.0 10.0 9.5/10

Vacation in a bottle
I have worn this several times and it is a compliment getter. Vacation in a bottle describes this fragrance. Coconut and rum are the dominant notes and the dry down is spectacular. As with any Creed, the longevity is not the best, but is always good to carry a decant to freshen up through out the day.
6.0 7.0 7.0 7.5/10

Lime, Rum & Coconut...
This is one I liked instantly. A lovely fragrance which transitions between all the stages, going from tropical and fresh to gourmand and woody. I cannot fault it for smell. Just a wonderful experience on skin.

Virgin Island Water is my second fragrance from the house of Creed. I must say I am not disappointed. I get fresh lime and a very authentic rum note (imagine any kind of rum you like, this fragrance is true to the note). That sweet, sugary, boozy smell mixed with the fresh lime, which then transitions into a beautifully juicy coconut heart, before going into a creamy coconut base.

All in all, a great experience! I believe fragrances should make us happy, and this one succeeds. Ultimately, I think it's a fragrance which should be tried on skin throughout the day, to get the full impression. For me it's a great smell and a good overall fragrance. The smell of great memories in faraway places full of happiness and sunshine. I'm impressed!

Tiki Tropical
Virgin Island Water opens with a sort of citric-musky accord juxtaposed to creamy-gourmandish notes (ylang) with a tropical vibe (coconut), then sandalwood, ginger and a light floral breeze. Surely reminding of sea overall, but in a thicker, “watery-milky” way rather than predictably “calone-ozonic”. Surprisingly, it’s not bad at all: it is fresh in a rather round, rich and pleasant way, with a really peculiar and nice feel of silky, refreshing and realistic creaminess enhanced by a quite faithful and appealing fruity tropical vibe. A sort of zesty, invigorating “Tiki gourmand” mood, somehow making me think of a tropical ice cream. Still, sadly I also get a persistent and rather annoying astringent citric note which smells exactly like any mosquito repellent, as it happens in many cheap quality citrus scents. The evolution is close to nothing, meaning that as hours pass Virgin becomes just slightly drier and muskier, finally landing on a citric-musky drydown which features just less freshness and less creaminess than the initial stages. In my opinion, citrus-tropical scents are quite a tricky field: it must not be easy to make one that doesn’t end up in smelling either dull and generic or cheap. This quite nails it on the contrary, managing to be fairly distinctive in a way, and with a nice quality of notes, except that mosquito thing. It’s still basically an enhanced version of any sea-citrus-tropical fragrance, but still it’s better than most of them, at least for what I have tried. The “tropical” side especially is particularly nice. Not bad for being a Creed... but still, all considered, surreally overpriced.

6-6,5/10
6.0/10

Carribean Queen or King
A smooth but confident lime water floats on a backdrop of unsweetened green coconut water. Perfectly unisex, this is one of Creed's most versatile affairs, perfect for day or might in hot weather climates. The sillage is low to moderate, especially for Creed- this is light weight and sheer. It last for about 4-6 hours and then fades away into a creamy, simple unsweetened coconut flesh musk. I can live with out owning it, but we had a lovely evening together.
7.0/10

Tanned Skin, White Clothes, Shell accents
With sun-kissed skin, highlights in your hair, manicured toes and white shell jewelry, a turquoise statement necklace and a tank, plus VIRGIN ISLAND WATER and your summer is perfect. Lime-dusted without being a citrus scent, I love wearing this in summer only, and I want my man doused in it, too. Summer sex without the mess of sand and without smelling like a teen or a bottle of suntan lotion.
6.0/10

Tropical Island Scent...
This is what Calypso Homme should have smelled like. Virgin Island Water is a pleasant tropical coconut scent with hints of lime. Limited as to where you can wear it (maybe a tropical island vacation?), but well-made and very pleasant smelling. I can't give this a thumbs up due to its limited usefulness and it is not really my cup of tea, but if you are looking for a high quality tropical scent and money is no object, Virgin Island Water is a good choice with a rating of 3 stars out of 5.

KingPin 8 months ago
Too much Hawaiian Tropic for me. Nice, but almost gimmicky.+1
5.5
Itchynose 9 months ago
Lime, coconut, white rum and sugar cane: it doesn't get more Caribbean than that. The vibe of summertime at the beach in a bottle.+2
10.0
KLewis 14 months ago
Smells like sun lotion to me, lots of coconut and lime only really appropriate for very hot weather.
9.0
6.0
6.0
Eyedean 17 months ago
One of the best (if not the best!) lime/coconut scents in the game! But beware! It’ll automatically set you in vacation/relax mode!+1
9.0

Virgin Island Meadows
by Jasmine87
by Jasmine87
by Anarlan
Thank you for your words!
by R0din
by Costarico
by Costarico
by Miaw2
by Miaw2
Man beachte das Creed-Ambiente im Hintergrund - passend zur Verpackung  :-)
by Alöx
by Kenshin
by Allesdufte
by Allesdufte

Popular Creed

Aventus (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Virgin Island Water by Creed Green Irish Tweed by Creed Silver Mountain Water (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Royal Oud by Creed Millésime Impérial (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Himalaya by Creed Original Vetiver by Creed Viking by Creed Bois du Portugal by Creed Original Santal by Creed Les Royales Exclusives - Sublime Vanille by Creed Les Royales Exclusives - Spice and Wood by Creed Erolfa by Creed Royal Water by Creed Aventus for Her by Creed Love In White (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Royal Mayfair / Windsor by Creed Aventus Cologne by Creed Spring Flower (Eau de Parfum) by Creed