Acqua Originale - Green Neroli 2019

Acqua Originale - Green Neroli by Creed
Acqua Originale - Green Neroli is a perfume by Creed for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is green-aquatic. It is still in production.

Olivier Creed

Top Notes Top NotesParaguayan petigrain, Peppermint, Red mandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesNeroli, Tarragon, Brazilian orange, Italian orange
Base Notes Base NotesCaraway, Rosemary, Mint

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 18.09.2020.

Mint mint, hooray!
Fat 220 € in a green bottle with gold cap. Oliver Creed is really hitting it big again and wants to get at my wallet. Do I give in?
I can remember that with the same bottle design in the past, I was disappointed by his fragrances, but his classics are always worth the money. The house of Creed can do more than Aventus.

Smelling on the paper I was shocked at first, I didn't really know if it was a spice rack with green tea or just kitchen dust.
Actually I wanted to buy a new neroli scent. Competitors of Tom Ford, BVLGARI, Atelier Cologne, Guerlain etc. etc.
and then I got a surprise from Creed!
But slowly.
Freshly applied to the skin a wonderful fresh mint unfolds, not lemon balm as you might think. Maybe more like a herbal chocolate mint.
There's a powerful crack underneath. Tarragon and caraway dust around a bit. Then this wonderful but quiet neroli note. Warm orange blossom Absolutely not. Van Cleef & Arpels does that best with its Neroli Amara. If you like it soft, flowery and fruity, you're better off there

Creed likes it fresh. I'm imagining green tea. Or an English herbal tea, if you prefer. Petitgrain leaves in five minutes. The green freshness dries up in a kind of mint, wood, caraway/rosemary mixture.
You have to like it, with me I'm split in two
Result: For me rather herbs on an orange blossom bed. This is very special and also discreetly masculine. I don't find this interweaving of notes quite perfect, but it is extremely interesting. We won't find one of those so easily.
Maybe this is the rustic little brother of Diors - Royal Cologne? There goes the mint even better. The freshness even more flowery and royal
Well, if you like the smell of tea, dusty spices, light wood notes and orange blossom on mint leaves, open your wallet. Mine will be closed for the time being. I still think the experiment is a success. But what he is missing is something noble and graceful somewhere. Something that I find strangely attractive in Royal Water from Creed to this day.
Or maybe I'm being too hard on him. It's always worked out. Thanks, Oliver.

Popular Creed

Aventus (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Virgin Island Water by Creed Les Royales Exclusives - Sublime Vanille by Creed Royal Oud by Creed Green Irish Tweed by Creed Les Royales Exclusives - Spice and Wood by Creed Millésime Impérial (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Les Royales Exclusives - Pure White Cologne by Creed Original Vetiver by Creed Silver Mountain Water (Eau de Parfum) by Creed Bois du Portugal by Creed Les Royales Exclusives - Jardin d'Amalfi by Creed Aventus Cologne by Creed Viking by Creed Royal Mayfair / Windsor by Creed Himalaya by Creed Original Santal by Creed Angélique Encens (1933) by Creed Acqua Originale - Vetiver Geranium by Creed Les Royales Exclusives - White Flowers by Creed