Legacy Private Edition (2016)

Legacy Private Edition by Cristiano Ronaldo

Legacy Private Edition is a popular perfume by Cristiano Ronaldo for men and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is being marketed by Eden Parfums.

Top Notes Top NotesBasil, Neroli, Maple syrup
Heart Notes Heart NotesSandalwood, Clearwood™, Tonka bean
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Vanilla, Moss, Musk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 02.04.2019

8.0 8.0 8.0 6.0/10

Nice
I got the scent or rather said a sample of it from fragranceob (thanks again!) and found the scent somehow great and spicy. In the evening I sprayed him on my hand and I still liked him. Spicy, strong and yet pleasant. Somehow the smell reminded me of babies after some time! Yes, to babies! Please do not misunderstand or misthink but whoever has children or has had babies or whatever knows that babies usually smell good because the mother has rubbed them with baby oil, cream or whatever. I don't know how to explain this exactly but the fragrance reminds me of baby oil/baby powder but rather in a positive sense. Maybe my skin is just too "young" and "fresh" to smell like this...

I can't explain exactly what the perfume smells like, but I can easily smell the vanilla, tonka bean, sandalwood and I think maple syrup. Which I have to mention very clearly: The fragrance lasts enormously long on the skin, 12+ hours.

I wonder if I'd buy the perfume I honestly don't know. It's not bad, I even like it amazingly well but whether I want to smell of baby oil/powder? I don't know...

Now, before anyone convicts me: That is my OWN OPINION and my OWN RECOMMENDATION about this fragrance. He smells like that on ME and I perceive him like that on ME. It is quite possible that it smells completely different on other people's skin and can therefore be perceived completely differently.
5.0 6.0 6.0 0.5/10

Pure Synthetics
Since the smell comes away so well here in previous comments, I thought to myself, you try it out.
So today I went to the drugstore I trust and generously sprayed the Legacy Private Edition on the back of my hand.
Oh dear, what is this? An absolutely sharp artificially smelling cloud rose into my nose. Ronaldo is not my favourite footballer now but to be the godfather for this Plörre......
I'm afraid this isn't going to get any better. From the plastic coffee to the finally pungent smelling artificial wood note I can report nothing positive.
It is a mystery to me, how my "previous speakers" could come to their evaluations. Even if you consider "every nose is different".
But everyone according to his taste.
For me an absolute No Go, which I could test thank God and did not buy blind.

Addendum: Rochas Man is miles superior here
9.0 8.0 8.0 9.5/10

Quorum
If I had to dissolve my collection today....
and keep only one scent, then this one here.
What am I writing? I think this stuff gets high.... I'll stop snooping and keep writing...

By chance seen yesterday at Müller in the bending zone. Made me laugh in the same second in my thoughts about it: Now also something of that, Schwalbenpipi to spray on?
Actually, I was looking for the Jaguar for man, the nose scratch brush from 1988, which I wanted to buy in protest, because I haven't found a scent for many years that I can perceive and that I like. Most of them are too artificial or watery for me. Even most classics are dimmed very strongly today. Snief.
So where's old Jag hiding? He's supposed to be here somewhere, in the vertical rummage table for drugstore scents and old lamellas without a good sales company.

Back and forth again and there it is again, the Ronaldo!
Fuck it, now I want to know what that crybaby had produced. Then at least I can make fun of it!

I sprayed, jerked back and marveled!
What a stuff! Really? That came out of there? Unbelievable. That wasn't a swallow, that was real and really good!
Price tag is yellow, so special offer. Closer inspection:
9.95 for 30ml EDP! Not thinking at all, I'll take two. Or all?
I went to the cash register with a smile and two Ronaldos in a sweatbox (I had other stuff in my hands! ;-). Aside, i have two treasures to pay for here!

On the first spray I take neroli and traces of basil which was but which caresses the neroli as if it were a single fragrance. Citric is also there for a while (who's surprised?).
Then there's the Clearwood Tonka Vanilla Flash, ensnarled by fine pipe tobacco. It's easy! Cocoa could've been stirred in, too. Something irritating erotic is also included.
Some ronaldo pheromone? No, no idea what it is, maybe the combination.

Why do I only have to think of a flanker of Davidoff's Relax?
whenever I inhale the fragrance close and deep?
The whole thing stays the same for hours: dark, but not heavy, tasty and soothing. Quite vanilla, tonka beany, without being too sweet.
But will probably soon be prescription only and as I know the EU legislation, classified as addictive. ;-)

The main fragrance that is absolutely dominant is the Clearwood.
According to the manufacturer, it is an extract of patchouli, which has the earthiness and mouliness removed. What remains is a light oil that smells of maple syrup and dark wood. (It absolutely doesn't smell like pure patchouli.)

The shelf life on my skin is enormous, 8-10 hours loose. Sprayed in the evening, I still smell it in the morning.
Since it contains no BHT, I spray it on the skin without hesitation.
The silage is quite good.

If someone can start something with vanilla, tonka bean and neroli (orange blossoms) in men's fragrances, this fragrance is likely to like.
I can only join, hide from who the scent is!
Be brave!
Go to the store for me if no one you know can see you bending down.
Or pretend something, Ronaldo used to do it all the time! Calf cramp in front of shelf, pacifier dropped, gold bars slipped out of pocket, whatever!

I've got a thought. Many fragrances off the mainstream that were on special offer were often discontinued afterwards. I've already lost some treasures like this.
How long have they been open today? There were seven left on the shelf! Excuse me, please...
9.0 8.0 9.0 9.5/10

Male1979
Player: Arguable! Fragrance: Outstanding!
When celebrities give their names to fragrances, something good doesn't always come out. Boom Boom Boris can sing a song about it. *cough.

So now Cristiano Ronaldo...Idol...Megastar...Hate object. No footballer polarises like the Portuguese. This is my first fragrance from him. I know neither Legacy nor the CR7.

Legacy Private Edition is for me the perfect 30 meter free kick in the angle. It contains three of my favorite notes: Neroli, tonka, vanilla. In any case a fragrance for autumn/winter. It can also be worn on mild spring days. It starts very strongly (maple syrup?) and becomes smoother, sweeter, creamier after a few minutes. The durability is on Championsleague level. 8-10 hours is loose in it. The Sillage is strong for the first 3 hours (carefully perfect the dosage) and then weakens slightly without completely withdrawing A side effect: It goes down very well with women. Apparently CR7 filled his (supposed) sexiness directly into this beautiful blue bottle.

Conclusion: A celebrity fragrance that brings it absolutely. Put aside your prejudices and test him. At the moment available under 50 for 100ml. There's nothing to complain about.

by eBOSS