Cuba Jungle - Tiger

Cuba Jungle - Tiger by Cuba
Cuba Jungle - Tiger is a perfume by Cuba for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-oriental. It is being marketed by Fragluxe.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin orange, Melon, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesia, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-valley, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Patchouli, Vanilla, Cedarwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 14.11.2018.

Copy-cat-tiger
You love the famous "Gaultier Classique" - but you think it is not yet strong enough? You want it to last even longer? Here's an alternative: Cuba Jungle - Tiger. I was reviewing and sorting out fragrances with animal names for my blog some weeks ago and came across this el-cheapo super-ultra-extra-powerful "tiger"-scent. Alas, I didn't include it into my blog-article, because it is such an unabashed knock-off of the Gaultier... - and I'm kind of sick and tired of copy-cat-frags. The bottle looks much more interesting in the picture than in real life, where you feel and see the cheap material and promise yourself - over an over again - not to try everything just on behalf of a snappy name and an original bottle.

This Jungle Tiger is a sweet kitten
Jungle Tiger is my favorite bedtime scent.. It is a sweet warm floral. It is mainly vanilla and mild jasmine on me. I keep thinking there is lavender in it but that note isn't listed. Pretty sweet but not cloying, and very comforting. I can tell there are other notes in but it is so nicely blended my ameteur nose cannot pick them apart. Stays linear.

Good for any time of the day and in any season. The sillage is good, I feel like I'm in a bubble of sweetness. Lasting power is about 3 hours on me, so more like a strong body mist. Lasts even longer on my clothes & pillow.

An excellent scent for the very low price, I got a set of four different 1.7 oz scents with fine glitter for under $15 US (listed as Cuba Strass Tiger); and then got this on its own for $10 without the glitter. Both versions smell exactly the same to me.

edited for typo.

LucielizLucieliz 23 months ago
It's just like Poeme!

by Madkat
by Madkat

Popular Cuba

Cuba Gold (Eau de Toilette) by Cuba Cuba Royal (Eau de Toilette) by Cuba Prestige by Cuba Cuba Red by Cuba Cuba Orange by Cuba Cuba Winner by Cuba Cuba Brazil by Cuba Cuba Night by Cuba Cuba Wild Heart (Eau de Toilette) by Cuba Prestige Black by Cuba Cuba Black (Eau de Toilette) by Cuba Cuba Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Cuba Cuba City - New York for Women by Cuba Cuba Jungle - Snake by Cuba Cuba Brown (Eau de Toilette) by Cuba Prestige Legacy (Eau de Toilette) by Cuba Cuba Shadow by Cuba Cuba Green (Eau de Toilette) by Cuba