Cuba Shadow

Cuba Shadow by Cuba

Cuba Shadow is a perfume by Cuba for men. The release year is unknown. It is being marketed by Fragluxe.

Citric notes, Ginger, Mint, Nutmeg, Pink pepper

Submitted by AmberScent, last update on 06.05.2019.

7.0 7.0 7.0 5.5/10

Carlitos01
A cigar shadow painted in "Bleu"
I like the cigar shape of the 100ml men colognes made by Cuba.
They are really inexpensive, with a good presentation for the price it costs, and easy to store. If you make a carefull selection, a few Cuba fragrances are more than just OK. Many Parfumo coleagues have certainly tried either Gold (similar to Le Male) or Royal (similar to 1 Million) or even Prestige (similar to A*Men). Most of you like them. Some of you like them a lot. I do like those three fragrances a lot.
Besides those three fragrances, I do own six other Cuba cigars. I learn my lesson of not being in a hurry to blind buy a Cuba fragrance just because I like their shape, or because they are inexpensive, and maybe (just maybe) they are cloning a scent I like. When I don't care about a Cuba scent, I just use it two or three times, I play a little bit with it trying to evaluate its performance... and a week later the cigar lands in my son's closet. That's what happened to Cuba cigars like Prestige Legacy, Winner and Silver Blue, to name just a few.
That is maybe what's going to happen to Cuba Shadow as well. Surprisingly it has a scent similar to Bleu de Chanel EDT. The fragrance is linear and presents the listed notes of Citrus, Ginger, Mint, Nutmeg and Pink pepper.
Bleu gives you:
- Head notes of Citrus, Pink pepper, Vetiver
- Heart notes of Grapefruit, Labdanum, Cedar
- Base notes of Ginger, Sandalwood, Frankincense
Even if only some of the notes are the same, I dare to say that Shadow is a well acomplished Bleu look alike, although a bit synthetic. For the price of 6 Euros I may use it for my praise and joy of playing with a cigar spraying device, and use it as a body spray, on my clothes, in my wardrobe, on my sofas, as a room or toilet freshner, as a car freshner, and so on. And everything gets a great scent similar to Bleu de Chanel.
As I am not a snob (hopefully), I sprayed it on my skin as well. With three sprays, the skin performance is close to five hours of longevity and one arm length of sillage. It projects fairly well for the first hour or so.
Of course I also bought a second Shadow cigar for my son. He takes it to the gym and to the "garage" dance parties he organizes with his group of friends. I can assure you that he is a lot more popular since I started to offer him this type of "cigars".

My overall rating?
For the scent alone I would judge a 5.5/10.0.
But if I consider that I just paid € 6.0 for it, my judgement jumps to 6.0/10.0

WolfM 10 months ago
A toilet cleaner, blue, not among the good ones.+2
6.0
6.0
2.0
Carlitos01 14 months ago
Surprisingly the Cuba Shadow scent is similar to Bleu de Chanel. It's a linear fragrance but for € 6 you receive more than what you pay for.+3
5.5

Popular Cuba

Cuba Gold (Eau de Toilette) by Cuba Prestige by Cuba Cuba Royal (Eau de Toilette) by Cuba Cuba Red by Cuba Cuba Orange by Cuba Cuba Black (Eau de Toilette) by Cuba Cuba Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Cuba Cuba Brazil by Cuba Cuba Jungle - Tiger by Cuba Prestige Black by Cuba Prestige Legacy (Eau de Toilette) by Cuba Cuba Wild Heart (Eau de Toilette) by Cuba Cuba Jungle - Snake by Cuba Cuba City - New York for Women by Cuba Cuba Winner by Cuba Cuba Strass - Heartbreaker by Cuba Cuba Jungle - Zebra by Cuba Cuba Heartbreaker by Cuba Cuba Green (Eau de Toilette) by Cuba Cuba Brown (Eau de Toilette) by Cuba