A

A by Culti

A is a perfume by Culti for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is citrusy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Bergamot, Tangerine, Coriander
Heart Notes Heart NotesNutmeg, Pepper, Mimosa, Sage
Base Notes Base NotesCedar, Ambergris, Sandalwood

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 15.03.2019

6.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

The Alfa animal scent
The fragrance is actually called "Alfa" (the first letter of the Greek alphabet), so logically it's supposed to be a powerhouse, but it's simply knitted, simply classic and simply beautiful!

The bottle doesn't look particularly appealing: it's made of opaque, matt-grey galss with a name sticker like from the thick, skin-colored medical adhesive patches made of fabric. So pretty much knocked together and alternative. Definitely no eye candy.

The first time I sprayed it, I thought to myself, "Well, that's fine, but I don't need it, because it's a Chanel "Allure Edition Blanche" fragrance twin that I already own." The similarity is indeed unmistakable.

It took a while and a very big discount until I finally grabbed him. And don't regret it at all. Cause
1. What can you do wrong with such a scent?
2. He's not like Chanel, is he? He's even a bit better!

I made the direct comparison between two scents. What do you want me to say?
"Alfa" starts as a lightweight (because Chanel is stronger in the beginning) - a beautiful hespiridic fragrance - aromatic, unsweet, round, the citric acids well balanced and balanced, with a short trace of sage. I suspect the fragrance contains mochus, but if it does, then less than that of Chanel.

After about 1 hour one notices the direct difference to the Chanel-Allure and gets a load full of Allure-typical sweetness, whereas "Alfa" remains just as beautiful-unsweet citric! In addition, Alfa takes force in the course of time.

I let my son sniff both arms at that time. First he sniffed at "Alfa", then "Allure Blanche". To Alfa he said that this was the best scent I ever let him try on me!!! Well, if it isn't a compliment. I rarely see so much enthusiasm when I try it out. To Chanel, my son just said, "Well. Not as good as the other."

And the best comes to the end: where Allure Edition Blanche runs out of breath completely, "Alfa" continues to run like a good Durasel bunny and even has some woody base to offer. Well, I'm thrilled!

A good buy I don't regret.

Popular Culti

A by Culti Théssenza by Culti Mediterranea by Culti Acqua Tessuta by Culti Anym'ale by Culti Terraforte by Culti Ode Rosae by Culti Infinito by Culti