Curve Chill for Men (2006)

Curve Chill for Men by Curve / Liz Claiborne

Curve Chill for Men is a perfume by Curve / Liz Claiborne for men and was released in 2006. The scent is fresh-synthetic. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydes, Bergamot, Lime
Heart Notes Heart NotesGreen tea, Coriander, Violet, White pepper
Base Notes Base NotesCardamom, Musk, Sandalwood, Vetiver

Submitted by FrauHolle, last update on 31.07.2015

7.5 5.0 2.5 7.0/10

Gmmcnair
Lime and Bergamot and Aldehydes, Oh MY!
I like lime in the topnotes of fragrances, be it natural smelling or synthetic like lime candy. In the case of Curve Chill, the lime is more synthetic than natural; it reminds me of lime flavored candy and drink mixes. I love it with the aldehydes, although I could see where many people could find this too synthetic or cloying. Maybe that explains some of the lower ratings here...I am not sure.

Like so many fragrances with a strong citrus topnote, the longevity on this is not so great. I get about an hour of the lime and aldehydes, another hour of peppery middles notes, and then about an hour of the basenotes. After that it is gone on my skin, even with lotion applied first.

This Curve flanker can be had online for very cheap. If you like lime, and don't mind synthetic, this is a good deal for a casual summer fragrance. I paid less than $14 USA for my 4.2 oz tester, so if you hate it, it's not a big loss as a blind buy. Me? I wore it a lot this past summer with shorts and t-shirt.