Curve Crush for Men (2004) Cologne

Curve Crush for Men (Cologne) by Curve / Liz Claiborne

Curve Crush for Men (Cologne) is a perfume by Curve / Liz Claiborne for men and was released in 2004. The scent is synthetic-oriental. It is being marketed by Revlon.

Amber, Apple, Geranium, Mandarin, Cedar

Submitted by FrauHolle, last update on 21.07.2018

5.0 10.0 7.0/10

Semi-sorta Sexy
Curve Crush took four sprays to activate -- three sprays apparently fails to ignite its scent engine. It began with a musky note mingled with baby oil, which isn't really my thing, but it became decent after mellowing somewhat. Personally, I found the baby oil note better blended here than in Zino. It was linear from there on out, and it lasted fourteen hours.

This scent also grows on you. It is a sexy/bad boy kind of scent, but not in a harem/whorehouse sort of way. In other words, it's not a cheapie version of Narciso Rodriguez For Him. There's still a slight edge to it, so I can wear it. I'm just not sure how often I'd wear it, though. Curve Crush is one of those scents that I like but I'm not crazy about.

Mkpunk 23 months ago
Curve Crush is a nice clean spicy scent with some of what made Curve a people pleaser but I find it along the lines of lighter Fahrenheits.+1