Curve for Men (1996) Cologne

Curve for Men (Cologne) by Curve / Liz Claiborne
Bottle Design: Laura Handler

Curve for Men (Cologne) is a perfume by Curve / Liz Claiborne for men and was released in 1996. The scent is fresh-green. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesPineapple, Lavender, Neroli, Juniper berry, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesBergamot, Ginger, Cactus, Cardamom, Coriander, Sage, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Mahogany, Musk, Pepper, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Cedar

Submitted by FrauHolle, last update on 21.08.2019

9.0 9.0 7.0 10.0/10

Smellow1987
The search is over.... finally!!!!
I am speechless, this scent here I have sought a felt eternity.
To be exact 15 years!
I finally found him!!!

The first time I smelled this scent was when I was 8 or 9 years old. I just thought to myself "what a nice smell it is, I want to smell it when I'm tall".
I have not forgotten this unique scent, it has burned itself into my brain, so incredibly good he smelled.
When I was 17 or 18 and I smelled exactly this smell again when I walked through the Cologne Schildergasse, the memory of earlier came up again and I was overwhelmed how good it smells.
Unfortunately I did not approach the person who wore it, believing that it would not be difficult to find
Pustekkuchen!! Felt 100 hours and
Hundreds of Euros invested in scent samples to find him.
But suddenly...a work colleague had him on it a few days ago and he told me the name of this scent cracker.

A real insider tip, one out of 100.000 may wear it and I don't know any scent that smells almost like it.

Now finally for the fragrance:
For me it smells fresh, clear, slightly metallic, slightly flowery-spicy and with the fragrance I associate the color blue and the sky (although in the fragrance description green is indicated).
He has a very special Duftaura the one immediately in his spell pulls.
The sillage is quite good and you can smell it from a distance of 10 meters.
The shelf life could be a little better and is average, about 4-5 hours.

This great little water is my new signature scent and no one else will ever be able to hold a candle to it.

Inoffensive and Generally Pleasant
Curve goes on with a bergamot, faint citrus aroma and dries down to a lightly aromatic cologne smell, like CK Euphoria, but longer lived. It does survive the eight-hour test, so kudos on that. I can see it as an office scent or as something you'd wear out -- it is versatile. However, what it has in general appeal it lacks in oomph. No-one will hate this on you, but you won't be enthralled by it. A better fragrance in terms of impact, personality, and duration in the same style is Ed Hardy's Love and Luck.
7.5 7.5 7.5 6.0/10

Youthful, Fresh, and a Compliment Magnet
I find it really difficult to lose with Curve for Men. This is a happy and fresh green, aromatic fragrance that can be had for on the cheap. It starts off with a fresh clean blast of pineapple on my skin, and dries down to a nice woody musk. I think most people in the USA have used, or at least smelled this one, so I'm not going to go into a great deal of detail. Let's just suffice it to say it smells darned good in its own cheap and cheerful way.

Longevity is good at 6 hours or so (excellent for cologne), and I think it is truly rare for anyone to be offended by this fragrance. It is one of the compliment magnets in my collection. It is also light enough for a daily wear at the office and is never cloying.

This can be had for very reasonable prices both online and in discount stores now. If you need a good budget fragrance, it's a great choice.

by Bradigow