Red Delicious (2006)

Red Delicious by DKNY / Donna Karan

Red Delicious is a perfume by DKNY / Donna Karan for women and was released in 2006. The scent is fruity-sweet. The production was apparently discontinued.

Maurice Roucel

Top Notes Top NotesRaspberry, Lychee
Heart Notes Heart NotesApple, Patchouli, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Leather, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 15.07.2019

7.5 7.0/10

A sweet, poisonous red apple
I must have smelt this fragrance when I was holidaying in Melbourne, because everytime I smell this scent I think of the city, the shops and the busy streets.

I much prefer this fragrance to the original Be Delicious because the apple note isn't so prominent. I like how this fragrance has blended the apple note with raspberry and litchi, creating something that is unique, divine and very fruity.

I was shocked to see leather as one of the listed notes, but I'm rather glad because it has changed my view on leather scents. I once viewed leather as being strong and distasteful, yet now I really like it.

Red Delicious is such an intriguing fragrance. One minute I'll be thinking it's passable, the next minute I'm totally in love.

I can't wait until Summer so I can test it in the warmer weather. I have no doubt in my mind that I will be making this fragrance my favourite scent for the hotter months.

by Flaconesse