Pure DKNY - RoseA Drop of Rose (2012)

Pure DKNY - Rose / A Drop of Rose by DKNY / Donna Karan

Pure DKNY - Rose is a perfume by DKNY / Donna Karan for women and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesDamask rose
Heart Notes Heart NotesBulgarian rose, Freesia, Lotus
Base Notes Base NotesOrchid, Amber, Sandalwood

Submitted by Delicious, last update on 19.07.2019.

6.0 7.0 7.0 8.0/10

Natural Rose
The fragrance A Drop of Rose of the Pure DKNY series by Donna Karan I got the first time before about
two or three years at Müller. He immediately impressed me positively. I didn't buy it right away, it took over a year.
I bought myself a 50 ml bottle. The bottle and the packaging are kept simple, which reflects the purity and simplicity of the fragrance well.
Who looks for a sweet and powdery rose scent will be disappointed here and should better look elsewhere.

A Drop of Rose is intended for friends of natural rose fragrances. That's how I feel the scent anyway.
I smell here a fresh rose, for me rather a slightly bitter dog rose or dog rose even if in the fragrance pyramid Damascus rose and Bulgarian rose will indicate. I'd suspect some geraniums here, too.
Even more grounded is this beautiful rose by some amber and sandalwood, which fits here perfectly.

The Sillage lies in the mediocrity, for me however exactly correctly perceptible.
And even with the shelf life, I'm very much going to fireden for such a fresh fragrance.
All in all it makes a pinkish impression with a slightly bitter undertone - I like this freshness.
Freshness without going into the sweet or trivial.

It should please friends of Weleda's discontinued rose fragrance Jardin de Vie-Rose.
This beautiful rose fragrance is allowed to stay in my collection - maybe I should get a bottle - the fragrance contains geraniol according to the packaging - who knows how long it will last during the montane reformulation wave.

by NikkRouse10
by NikkRouse10

Popular DKNY / Donna Karan

Be Delicious (Eau de Parfum) by DKNY / Donna Karan Pure DKNY - Vanilla / A Drop of Vanilla by DKNY / Donna Karan Black Cashmere by DKNY / Donna Karan DKNY Women (Energizing Eau de Parfum) by DKNY / Donna Karan Be Delicious Fresh Blossom (Eau de Parfum) by DKNY / Donna Karan Delicious Night by DKNY / Donna Karan Cashmere Mist (Eau de Toilette) by DKNY / Donna Karan Golden Delicious (Eau de Parfum) by DKNY / Donna Karan Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue by DKNY / Donna Karan DK Men by DKNY / Donna Karan Chaos (2008) by DKNY / Donna Karan Gold (Eau de Parfum) by DKNY / Donna Karan Red Delicious by DKNY / Donna Karan Pure DKNY - Verbena / A Drop of Verbena by DKNY / Donna Karan My NY by DKNY / Donna Karan Sweet Delicious Pink Macaron by DKNY / Donna Karan Donna Karan (Eau de Parfum) by DKNY / Donna Karan Nectar Love by DKNY / Donna Karan DKNY Men (2009) (Eau de Toilette) by DKNY / Donna Karan Be Delicious Men (Eau de Toilette) by DKNY / Donna Karan