Boston Ivy 2011

Boston Ivy by D.S. & Durga
Bottle Design Kavi Moltz
Boston Ivy is a perfume by D.S. & Durga for men and was released in 2011. The scent is green-spicy. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesLime, Hop blossom, Green pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesIvy, Marine notes, Clover
Base Notes Base NotesOakmoss, Soil, Galbanum

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 26.09.2020.

My Kind of Ivy
From D S & Durga Sniff Fest:

Wow! If ivy really smelled this good, I wouldn't have cut my calculus classes in those ivy covered buildings in favor of painting the Ohio countryside when I was a teenager. What a fragrance! It utterly seduces the nose, not a single note going wrong. I could smell this forever. It makes me want to stop the sniff-fest and put it all over me. It's a male scent, but no way I'm giving up this dream of a fragrance just because I'm a woman. You guys just have to share. I don't even want to analyze it, just smell! THIS is perfume! THIS is the reason I'm an addict--why I scour reviews, roam perfume counters and haul samples in, why I sometimes do blind buys if the notes beckon. Not sure I would have tried this if I'd read them first instead of smelled. Soil in the base? Hop blossom in the top? Okay, freshness comes from lime and green pepper also in the top. Oakmoss and Galbanum are in the base, too ... okay, wait, forgot what Galbanum smells like, grabbing perfumery kit; oh, it's the beautiful green. As for the middle: ivy, clover and marine notes. These folks are geniuses!

Guys, listen up. When I was young and [content censored by hubby's hmmm], if a guy entered the room wearing this, my nose would have followed him all night, if necessary. Good grief, can't believe I wrote that. See what this fragrance is doing to me? ... Love, love!

by AmyAmy
by AmyAmy

Popular D.S. & Durga

Hylnds - Spirit of the Glen by D.S. & Durga Bowmakers (Eau de Parfum) by D.S. & Durga Hylnds - Isle Ryder by D.S. & Durga Italian Citrus by D.S. & Durga Siberian Snow by D.S. & Durga Burning Barbershop by D.S. & Durga Hylnds - Foxglove by D.S. & Durga Mississippi Medicine (Eau de Parfum) by D.S. & Durga Hylnds - Bitter Rose, Broken Spear by D.S. & Durga Cowboy Grass by D.S. & Durga Freetrapper by D.S. & Durga Hylnds - Pale Grey Mountain, Small Black Lake by D.S. & Durga Sir by D.S. & Durga Amber Teutonic by D.S. & Durga Coriander (Eau de Parfum) by D.S. & Durga Debaser (Eau de Parfum) by D.S. & Durga Notorious Oud by D.S. & Durga I Don't Know What by D.S. & Durga Amber Kiso by D.S. & Durga Radio Bombay by D.S. & Durga