Debaser (2015) Eau de Parfum

Debaser (Eau de Parfum) by D.S. & Durga
Bottle Design: Kavi Moltz

Debaser (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by D.S. & Durga for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is green-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Leaf green, Pear stem
Heart Notes Heart NotesFig, Coconut milk, Iris
Base Notes Base NotesBlond woods, Tonka bean, Moss

Submitted by AmyAmy, last update on 03.07.2019

7.0 8.0 7.5/10

Erfsche
Coconut leg in pear mantle
Actually, I don't like figs in perfume very much. It's too sweet and not mine at all. I tested Debaser as part of the D.S. & Durga hiking package anyway and the name of the perfume is a mystery to me, too. "Humiliator" Why? What for?

Why am I still writing about this? Because Debaser is a very strange, idiosyncratic scent. It begins with a coconut slash, which is given to me with the club. In addition there is something stabbing, artificial, in the first moment I associate nail polish remover or thinner. Very violent, totally unpleasant.
But totally bravely I hold out and just before I get up to free myself from the misery, the whole thing tips over. Sweet pear prevails (why do pear stalks have to be understood?), I also notice the fig, but it remains reserved and bearable.
The dominating pear remains with me for a long time, then the whole thing changes again and the scent ends woody and mossy and the tonka bean also speaks again.

Sillage is good, not too strong and not too weak, he held on to my arm for a good six hours and that means something to me.

Conclusion for me: not everyday fragrance with a horrible start, but still quite interesting course. I wouldn't wear it, though

Popular D.S. & Durga

Bowmakers by D.S. & Durga Hylnds - Spirit of the Glen by D.S. & Durga Italian Citrus by D.S. & Durga Siberian Snow by D.S. & Durga Hylnds - Isle Ryder by D.S. & Durga Cowboy Grass by D.S. & Durga Hylnds - Foxglove by D.S. & Durga Debaser (Eau de Parfum) by D.S. & Durga Hylnds - Pale Grey Mountain, Small Black Lake by D.S. & Durga Mississippi Medicine (Eau de Parfum) by D.S. & Durga Freetrapper by D.S. & Durga Hylnds - Bitter Rose, Broken Spear by D.S. & Durga Coriander by D.S. & Durga Sir by D.S. & Durga Burning Barbershop by D.S. & Durga Boston Ivy by D.S. & Durga Radio Bombay by D.S. & Durga Silent Grove by D.S. & Durga Rose Atlantic by D.S. & Durga Poppy Rouge by D.S. & Durga