Silent Grove

Silent Grove by D.S. & Durga
Bottle Design Kavi Moltz
Silent Grove is a popular perfume by D.S. & Durga for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is fresh-green. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesKey lime, Virginia cedar, Petitgrain
Heart Notes Heart NotesLinden tree, White tea, Rose otto
Base Notes Base NotesWhite lotus, White musk, Grass

Submitted by Feylamia, last update on 27.04.2021.

The grove rests still
One of my absolute favourite fragrances is the lime blossom. In my hometown there are a lot of lime trees to my delight and so I usually walk around with my head raised higher than usual to catch the last scent molecule at flowering time.
All the more I was looking forward to a fragrance with a lime tree and took it with me as the first one from the rich D.S. & Durga hiking package (many thanks to Fluxit!).

The fragrance starts with a mixture of spruce needle foam bath and fresh citrus, which is not bad, but also not earth-shattering. The strong top note flies away quite quickly and gives way to a harsh base, which is unfortunately very reserved for me. I perceive the teen note, the rose no longer and of my beloved lime tree unfortunately every trace is missing. Too bad.
But nevertheless the fragrance is pleasant, slightly woody - herbaceous - sweet, but not too sweet, which wouldn't fit here either.
After about two hours I can only sense the scent on my skin. All that's left is a slight breeze.
The name's the program here.

Go to the Woods
This delight from D.S. & Durga has turned out to be one of my go-to-scents. The primary notes are cedar and linden, well-swathed in an initial freshness of lime and petitgrain. Rose otto and White tea in the heart are a wonderfully bright combo and the green-musky-dank floral base is sheer heaven. I don't know why I thought (in my D.S. & Durga sniff fest) that these fragrances are light because I put this on 4 hours ago and it's solidly holding its own. Silent Grove reeks so beautifully of the fresh outdoors the scent is just hypnotic. I love to wear it around the house and enjoy its beauty all day.

Popular D.S. & Durga

Hylnds - Spirit of the Glen by D.S. & Durga Bowmakers (Eau de Parfum) by D.S. & Durga Hylnds - Isle Ryder by D.S. & Durga Siberian Snow by D.S. & Durga Italian Citrus by D.S. & Durga Burning Barbershop by D.S. & Durga Mississippi Medicine (Eau de Parfum) by D.S. & Durga Hylnds - Foxglove by D.S. & Durga Cowboy Grass by D.S. & Durga Hylnds - Pale Grey Mountain, Small Black Lake by D.S. & Durga Hylnds - Bitter Rose, Broken Spear by D.S. & Durga Sir by D.S. & Durga Amber Teutonic by D.S. & Durga Coriander (Eau de Parfum) by D.S. & Durga Freetrapper by D.S. & Durga Debaser (Eau de Parfum) by D.S. & Durga St. Vetyver by D.S. & Durga Amber Kiso by D.S. & Durga Crystal Pistil by D.S. & Durga I Don't Know What by D.S. & Durga