Pistachio 2022

Pistachio by D.S. & Durga
Bottle Design Kavi Ahuja Moltz
Pistachio is a new and limited perfume by D.S. & Durga for women and men and was released in 2022. The scent is green-gourmand. The production was apparently discontinued. Limited Edition

PistachioPistachio

Submitted by Chizza, last update on 12.02.2022.

100 pieces have been made.

Addictive and nutty
Pistachio is a unique and very gorgeous fragrance. I had been expecting gelato but this is not milky at all. The opening is strong - green notes, nutty and woodsy. It is a rather unidimensional scent. This comes as no surprise as the top, middle and base notes are all pistachio x 3.

I’m especially impressed by the longevity. I liberally sprayed myself before bedtime and it is still going strong, albeit a skin scent, 12 hours later. The dry down is addictive. I couldn’t stop sniffing my arm throughout the evening. As the scent progresses, it mellows quite a bit. Hints of pistachio waft through the air. I even detect hints of coffee.

I think Pistachio would pair well with many other perfumes. For example, pistachio and chocolate , or with any boozy scent. I’m eager to layer with my Burning Barbershop or Handbook for the Recently Deceased to get smoky roasted nuts. I think Bowmakers would also provide a strong woody backbone. I am delighted to have a bottle. I think it would work best in the colder months. It is a fabulous gourmand.

Popular by D.S. & Durga

Hylnds - Spirit of the Glen by D.S. & Durga Bowmakers (Eau de Parfum) by D.S. & Durga Siberian Snow by D.S. & Durga Burning Barbershop by D.S. & Durga Mississippi Medicine (Eau de Parfum) by D.S. & Durga Hylnds - Isle Ryder by D.S. & Durga Amber Teutonic by D.S. & Durga Italian Citrus by D.S. & Durga Coriander (Eau de Parfum) by D.S. & Durga Hylnds - Bitter Rose, Broken Spear by D.S. & Durga Hylnds - Foxglove by D.S. & Durga Amber Kiso by D.S. & Durga Freetrapper by D.S. & Durga Cowboy Grass by D.S. & Durga Hylnds - Pale Grey Mountain, Small Black Lake by D.S. & Durga Sir by D.S. & Durga St. Vetyver by D.S. & Durga I Don't Know What by D.S. & Durga Debaser (Eau de Parfum) by D.S. & Durga Notorious Oud by D.S. & Durga