Lime, Gardenia & Benzoin (2015)

Lime, Gardenia & Benzoin by Dame Perfumery Scottsdale

9.0 / 10     1 RatingRatingsRatings
Lime, Gardenia & Benzoin is a perfume by Dame Perfumery Scottsdale for women and was released in 2015. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesLime, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Black pepper, Tagetes
Heart Notes Heart NotesGardenia, White pepper, Honeysuckle, Jasmine, Orange blossom, Lily-of-the-valley, Carnation, Tuberose, Ylang-ylang, Hyacinth, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Tolu balm, Musk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 13.12.2015

7.5 5.0 10.0 9.0/10

Very special gardenia
I love the scent of the gardenia flower, but have never been able to find a gardenia perfume that works for me. I was pleasantly surprised to find 2 generous samples from Dame Perfumery in today's mail. One of them was Lime, Gardenia & Benzoin and I cautiously sprayed a little on my wrist. A second later I was smelling the most gorgeous gardenia ever! This is an unpicked flower, just opened and still wet with early morning rainfall - incredibly fresh. The other notes complement it beautifully, letting it shine. I love it already! Longevity is very good, I can still smell that one small spray 9 hours later. The sillage is (nicely) moderate. I am ordering a FB which I will place next to the exquisite Mandarin, Neroli & Cedar, also from Dame Perfumery Scottsdale. Thank you Jeffrey Dame for introducing me to this beautiful fragrance!