Minty Man Cologne

Minty Man (Cologne) by Dame Perfumery Scottsdale

8.0 / 10     1 RatingRatingsRatings
Minty Man (Cologne) is a perfume by Dame Perfumery Scottsdale for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is green-fresh. It is still in production.

Peppermint, Bergamot, Cardamom, Jasmine, Violet, Rose, Mate absolute

Submitted by Calista, last update on 11.04.2019

7.0 7.0 8.0/10

Hitchslap
This Dame is a great companion on hot days.
Maybe it's my simpleton nose, I read a long list of notes yet all I get is two.

There is a great mint in the beginning that gradually turns into a very nice tea. Mint and peppermint in the morning is a great wake-me-up so Minty Man can be a great addition to any caffeinated item you usually take.

My experience and understanding, from reading on here and watching YouTube reviewers is that mint oils or mint-like notes never seem to last long. The realistic mint aroma here is no different but probably sticks around as long as any eau de toilette fragrance will last.

Anyways, the mint turns to a nice tea that is fine by me. My skin tends to do well with fragrances but I can see a scent like this needing heavy application and maybe more than once during an 8 hour shift at work.

This fragrance is easily unisex, for work, casual environment and the hot daytime.

As an aside, I want to congratulate the Dame Perfumery, their website offered decants at a great price and samples were included, making for a great surprise upon opening my delivered order.