Toujours Moi

Toujours Moi by Dana

Toujours Moi is a popular perfume by Dana for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-oriental. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesOrange blossom, Honey
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Carnation, Spices
Base Notes Base NotesFrankincense, Benzoin, Musk, Patchouli

Submitted by Sani, last update on 22.07.2017

3.0 6.0 1.0/10

Bcars10
This must be what crude oil smells like!
I blind bought this one, based on reviews, but I'm not loving it. On me, the drydown smells greasy or petroleum. A powdery petroleum. I didn't leave it on long enough to comment further. A very disappointing blind buy.
5.0 7.5 7.5 7.0/10

My Oriental Surprise
Because I was drawn to the notes and because of the very reasonable price, I went ahead and bought this fragrance blindly. This became a small surprise. So, I have no regrets.

I am sniffing my arm and feel myself transported to a palace somewhere in the Orient. The music begins. A gorgeous belly dancer twirls enticingly on the small stage in front of me. Spirited and racy at first, her movements gradually become softer and softer. Warmth and sensuality radiate from her body. She is fully aware of her feminine power.

And this is how I perceive this scent: Af first a somewhat strong impression of orange blossom, but then after a few minutes a soft woody oriental note appears, slightly sweet and very warm, almost powdery. I can also detect a honey note laced with a hint of cinnamon.

For me, this is a soft Oriental scent, really cuddly for the Winter time. Sillage and longevity are remarkable considering the low price of this perfume.

(Translation: Pipette)

by Joe
by Thatsmr2usir
by Thatsmr2usir

Popular Dana

Tabu (Eau de Cologne) by Dana Toujours Moi by Dana Chantilly by Dana English Leather (Cologne) by Dana Canoe (1996) (Eau de Toilette) by Dana Raffinée by Dana Tabu (Eau de Toilette) by Dana Lutèce by Dana Navy by Dana Demi-Jour by Dana Monsieur Musk (Cologne) by Dana British Sterling (Cologne) by Dana Ambush (1955) by Dana Incognito by Dana California for Women (1996) by Dana Ambush (1997) by Dana Love's Baby Soft by Dana Heaven Sent by Dana 20 Ks / 20 Carats / 20 Quilates by Dana English Leather Black by Dana