Toujours Moi

Toujours Moi by Dana
8.0 / 10 55 Ratings
Toujours Moi is a popular perfume by Dana for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-oriental. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top Notes Orange blossomOrange blossom HoneyHoney
Heart Notes Heart Notes JasmineJasmine CarnationCarnation SpicesSpices
Base Notes Base Notes FrankincenseFrankincense BenzoinBenzoin MuskMusk PatchouliPatchouli
Submitted by Sani, last update on 24.10.2022.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions

Bcars10
This must be what crude oil smells like!
I blind bought this one, based on reviews, but I'm not loving it. On me, the drydown smells greasy or petroleum. A powdery petroleum. I didn't leave it on long enough to comment further. A very disappointing blind buy.

Very helpful Review 3
My Oriental Surprise
Because I was drawn to the notes and because of the very reasonable price, I went ahead and bought this fragrance blindly. This became a small surprise. So, I have no regrets.

I am sniffing my arm and feel myself transported to a palace somewhere in the Orient. The music begins. A gorgeous belly dancer twirls enticingly on the small stage in front of me. Spirited and racy at first, her movements gradually become softer and softer. Warmth and sensuality radiate from her body. She is fully aware of her feminine power.

And this is how I perceive this scent: Af first a somewhat strong impression of orange blossom, but then after a few minutes a soft woody oriental note appears, slightly sweet and very warm, almost powdery. I can also detect a honey note laced with a hint of cinnamon.

For me, this is a soft Oriental scent, really cuddly for the Winter time. Sillage and longevity are remarkable considering the low price of this perfume.

(Translation: Pipette)

1 short view on the fragrance
UnrulyjulieUnrulyjulie 3 months ago
This could be a very lovely scent, but it has a harsh chemical note that points to using less than high quality ingredients. Too bad.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

14 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Dana

Tabu (Eau de Cologne) by Dana Tabu (Eau de Toilette) by Dana Chantilly (Eau de Toilette) by Dana Tabu / Tabou (Perfume) by Dana Lutèce by Dana Demi-Jour by Dana Raffinée by Dana Ambush (1955) by Dana Canoe (1972) (Eau de Toilette) / Canoe Royale (Extra-Rich Cologne) by Dana Canoe (1996) (Eau de Toilette) by Dana Incognito by Dana Monsieur Musk (Cologne) by Dana English Leather (Cologne) by Dana 20 Ks / 20 Carats / 20 Quilates by Dana Canoe (1935) (Eau de Cologne) by Dana Navy by Dana California for Women (1996) by Dana British Sterling (Cologne) by Dana Heaven Sent by Dana Valor for Her (Eau de Toilette) by Dana