Toujours Moi

Toujours Moi by Dana

Toujours Moi is a popular perfume by Dana for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-oriental. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesOrange blossom, Honey
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Carnation, Spices
Base Notes Base NotesFrankincense, Benzoin, Musk, Patchouli

Submitted by Sani, last update on 04.12.2019.

1.0/10 Scent 6.0/10 Sillage 3.0/10 Bottle

Bcars10
This must be what crude oil smells like!
I blind bought this one, based on reviews, but I'm not loving it. On me, the drydown smells greasy or petroleum. A powdery petroleum. I didn't leave it on long enough to comment further. A very disappointing blind buy.
7.0/10 Scent 7.5/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Bottle

My Oriental Surprise
Because I was drawn to the notes and because of the very reasonable price, I went ahead and bought this fragrance blindly. This became a small surprise. So, I have no regrets.

I am sniffing my arm and feel myself transported to a palace somewhere in the Orient. The music begins. A gorgeous belly dancer twirls enticingly on the small stage in front of me. Spirited and racy at first, her movements gradually become softer and softer. Warmth and sensuality radiate from her body. She is fully aware of her feminine power.

And this is how I perceive this scent: Af first a somewhat strong impression of orange blossom, but then after a few minutes a soft woody oriental note appears, slightly sweet and very warm, almost powdery. I can also detect a honey note laced with a hint of cinnamon.

For me, this is a soft Oriental scent, really cuddly for the Winter time. Sillage and longevity are remarkable considering the low price of this perfume.

(Translation: Pipette)

by Madkat
by Thatsmr2usir
by Thatsmr2usir

Popular Dana

Tabu (Eau de Cologne) by Dana Tabu (Eau de Toilette) by Dana Chantilly by Dana Tabu / Tabou (Perfume) by Dana Raffinée by Dana Lutèce by Dana Ambush (1955) by Dana Demi-Jour by Dana Canoe (1996) (Eau de Toilette) by Dana Monsieur Musk (Cologne) by Dana English Leather (Cologne) by Dana California for Women (1996) by Dana Incognito by Dana 20 Ks / 20 Carats / 20 Quilates by Dana Navy by Dana Shades by Dana British Sterling (Cologne) by Dana Emir (Extracto) by Dana White Chantilly by Dana Todavía by Dana