Toujours Moi

Toujours Moi by Dana
Toujours Moi is a popular perfume by Dana for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-oriental. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesOrange blossomOrange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesFrankincenseFrankincense
BenzoinBenzoin
MuskMusk
PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by Sani, last update on 10.05.2021.

Bcars10
This must be what crude oil smells like!
I blind bought this one, based on reviews, but I'm not loving it. On me, the drydown smells greasy or petroleum. A powdery petroleum. I didn't leave it on long enough to comment further. A very disappointing blind buy.

My Oriental Surprise
Because I was drawn to the notes and because of the very reasonable price, I went ahead and bought this fragrance blindly. This became a small surprise. So, I have no regrets.

I am sniffing my arm and feel myself transported to a palace somewhere in the Orient. The music begins. A gorgeous belly dancer twirls enticingly on the small stage in front of me. Spirited and racy at first, her movements gradually become softer and softer. Warmth and sensuality radiate from her body. She is fully aware of her feminine power.

And this is how I perceive this scent: Af first a somewhat strong impression of orange blossom, but then after a few minutes a soft woody oriental note appears, slightly sweet and very warm, almost powdery. I can also detect a honey note laced with a hint of cinnamon.

For me, this is a soft Oriental scent, really cuddly for the Winter time. Sillage and longevity are remarkable considering the low price of this perfume.

(Translation: Pipette)

by Madkat
by Thatsmr2usir
by Thatsmr2usir

Popular Dana

Tabu (Eau de Cologne) by Dana Tabu (Eau de Toilette) by Dana Chantilly (Eau de Toilette) by Dana Lutèce by Dana Ambush (1955) by Dana Demi-Jour by Dana Canoe (1935) (Eau de Cologne) by Dana Incognito by Dana Canoe (1996) (Eau de Toilette) by Dana English Leather (Cologne) by Dana Raffinée by Dana Monsieur Musk (Cologne) by Dana Tabu / Tabou (Perfume) by Dana 20 Ks / 20 Carats / 20 Quilates by Dana California for Women (1996) by Dana Navy by Dana Heaven Sent by Dana British Sterling (Cologne) by Dana Tabu (Eau de Parfum) by Dana French Vanilla by Dana