Classic Blue 2014Eau de Toilette

Classic Blue (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham
Classic Blue (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by David Beckham for men and was released in 2014. The scent is fresh-fruity. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesPineapple, Grapefruit, Violet leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Clary sage, Apple
Base Notes Base NotesCashmeran, Patchouli, Moss

Submitted by Endorphin, last update on 05.07.2020.

Very pleasant, good P/L ratio
This is my first review here, I beg your indulgence ;-)

I had tried this fragrance several times in a drugstore, but could never really bring myself to buy it, although I always found it pleasant.

But after I saw a very good offer for the 90ml bottle in the shipping department, the EdT finally found its way into my collection.

It is a classic shower fragrance, with a floral note, which shortly after spraying comes across a little bit strongly alcoholic and heavy for my taste, but after a few minutes it is very pleasant to wear.
One smells fresh, without the scent drifting off into the overly obtrusive.

The whole thing is more suitable for spring and summer, for the darker months I usually prefer a slightly less floral fragrance.
In summer, "Classic Blue" goes for it every day, for just about every occasion in everyday life.

Sure, you realize you're not in the "50€ for 30 ml" Class moved, there's no question about it.
But I didn't want that either, although I don't feel the urge to pay such exorbitant prices just so that Johnny Depp can afford the next villa, right, "Sauvage" ;-)

Durability is very good for this price range, Sillage okay.
Sprayed on in the morning, I take it after 12 hours after being very gentle, whereby a subjective factor also plays a role here.
The bottle is mediocre, no highlight.

Ready :-)

Soft, moderate, light blue EDT
Look, this is maybe eau de toilete for men, but it can be surprisly soft. Because it´s EDT, its longevity is definitely weaker.
Those, who like fresh, aquatic, chypré scents will find a piece to their soul with this scent.
Yes, I am woman and I use this fragnance. If you´re surprised, read text below.
When you try it on your clothes and wait a while, it appears softly and I personally would doubt if it´s unisex or only for men. It´s not a "macho" style scent, not even very strong scent.
There can be felt something between soft, fresh, woody tones. it feels like I´m just after wash and I feel fresh and clean. And, when it goes through clothes to my skin, it´s just incredible. For that price? Nice piece!
If you´re dissapointed about longevity, try it on your clothes, you will be maybe surprised.

I recommend to everyone who does not like spicy, heavy and "macho" style.

Eyedean
Better than You’d expect!
In my opinion this one is quite good. Yes, it is inexpensive. Yes, it is a celeb frag. Yes, you can replace it with tons of others out there. And ,yes... DB is not really famous for frags with good longevity. BUT, the dry down of this I surprisingly warm and woody! And it actually projects for around 3-4 hours and then hangs around like a warm and mild scent for another 2-3. I am surprised and I like this one! Give it a try.

PolarrfoxPolarrfox 14 months ago
Fresh, chypre, aquatic. Kind good for EDT. After while it becomes surprisly soft. Do even ladies can try this. I'd say its unisex.

by Eyedean
by Eyedean

Popular David Beckham

Beyond Forever by David Beckham Instinct (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham Homme (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham Intimately Men (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham Intimately Yours Women by David Beckham The Essence (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham Intimately Yours Men by David Beckham Classic (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham Beyond (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham Intimately Women by David Beckham Aqua Classic by David Beckham Intimately Night Men by David Beckham Respect by David Beckham Inspired by Respect by David Beckham Signature Men (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham Made of Instinct by David Beckham Intimately Night Women by David Beckham Signature Story Women by David Beckham Intense Instinct by David Beckham Signature Story Men (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham